About This Course
Do you want to get ultimate preparation for your Microsoft 70-764 certification exam? We have developed an efficient and dynamic training tutorial, which is definitely an outstanding tool that will be perfect for your study time. The course is a comprehensive collection of videos led by the most qualified and experienced instructors. Just a single training video is worth more than 100 pages or more of any Microsoft study guide available out there. Watch these videos and pass your test at your first attempt!
The Microsoft 70-764 course is intended for those database professionals who want to be proficient in installing, maintaining, and configuring tasks, as well as setting up database systems. It is also ideal for those who can ensure that those systems are operating efficiently. By the end of this training, the students will have the ability to administer Microsoft SQL 2016 Server and also answer all the questions in the 70-764 certification exam. Also, they will learn how to select the most appropriate backup strategy that will meet recovery point objectives and recovery time.
The training course enables the learners to understand how to configure cell-level encryption, backup encryption, always encryption, encryption troubleshooting, and transparent data encryption. They will also explore how to create an availability group, create distributed availability groups, manage failover, and configure read-only routing.
- The candidates should possess a basic working knowledge of databases
- The course also requires that the individuals have experience with database designs
- The test takers need to have a basic understanding of the Microsoft Windows operating system as well as its core functionality
- The training also requires that the students possess a working knowledge of relational databases
- Understanding the implementation and structure of SQL Server security
- Surveying the tools used to tune and monitor SQL Server performance
- Seeing how data restorations and backups take place on the platform of SQL Server 2016
- Maintaining indexes on the SQL Server platform
- Discovering how encryption is implemented and utilized on the SQL Server 2016 platform
- Number of questions: between 40 and 60
- Types of questions: Multiple-choice, multiple-response, drag and drop, case studies, and hot area
- Duration: 2 hours
- Passing score: 700 points out of 1000
- Language: English
- Cost: $165
- Recertification: Every 3 years
- Configure Data Access and Auditing
- Manage High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Manage and Monitor SQL Server Instances
- Manage Backup and Restoration of Data
This training course is designed for the IT professionals who are looking to become SQL Server Administrators. It is aimed at the web developers, programmers, software developers, and anyone who wants to prepare for and pass the Microsoft 70-764 exam, also known as Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure.
- Database Administrator;
- Infrastructure Specialist;
- Database Developer.
Completing the Microsoft 70-764 course is the best way to prepare for your certification exam. The training also includes practical labs and simulations that will come in handy when it comes to practicing whatever you have learned. But you should know that there are also books, video courses, practice tests, and exam dumps that can equip you with the required knowledge so that you are well conversant with all the objectives of your test.