Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-700 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-700 Exam dumps
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-700 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft MB-700 Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect exam dumps questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification Dynamics 365 MB-700 exam dumps questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The Microsoft MB-700: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance & Operations Apps Solution Architect exam is designed to validate that the candidates are able to perform the following technical tasks: defining solution requirements, designing solution components, as well as defining solution management & testing strategies. The successful completion of this qualifying test leads to the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance & Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert certification.
The intended candidates for this certification exam are the Microsoft Dynamics 365 professionals who are responsible for advising the stakeholders as well as translating the business requirements into scalable, reliable, and secure solutions. It is imperative that all the applicants have some preliminary knowledge of the Dynamics 365 Power and Platform apps. The individuals should also have a good understanding of operations as well as finance apps.
There are no formal prerequisites for the Microsoft MB-700 exam, but there are a few things that every candidate needs to know. For starters, it is important that all the learners have some experience in the field. They should also possess some knowledge related to supply chain management, manufacturing, or finance. Without the right knowledge base, it will be quite difficult for anyone to pass the MB-700 test with flying colors.
For anyone who is willing to take the Microsoft MB-700 exam, there are a couple of important things to know. It is a 120-minute test, and within this allocated period of time, the candidates will have to complete around 40 to 60 questions. All of the questions in the exam will be based on the multiple-choice format. The minimum passing score for the test is 700 points on a scale of 1000 and the fee is $165. The exam is delivered in the English language only.
If a candidate is unable to achieve the required passing score, he or she can retake the exam after waiting for 24 hours. If the applicants still fail to get this mark during their second attempt, they will have to wait 14 days before they can have another go. The waiting time is similar for the fourth and fifth attempts as well. Regardless of which Microsoft test you choose, you can take it a maximum of 5 times in 12 months.
If you are planning to reschedule or cancel your exam appointment, you will have to do it at least 6 business days before your test. If you fail to show up for the exam, you will forfeit the entire exam fee.
There are a few different topics that are part of the Microsoft MB-700 exam and here we will take a closer look at them.
Section 1. Identify Solution Requirements (30-35%)
Defining Business Requirements
- Visualizing and mapping a structure of an enterprise, defining the reporting requirements, such as externally, analytical, and operational facing reports.
- Describing an enterprise, including divisions, companies, and other entities.
Executing Gap Analysis
- Defining the business processes that must be added, modified, or removed to meet the goals.
- Categorizing the business requirements to determine the gaps that exist between the current apps, services, and the offered future-state solution.
Defining Compliance Requirements
- Defining the governmental and regulatory compliance requirements such as regulations as well as data privacy.
- Defining the localization requirements as well as designing a localization approach.
- Determining the audit requirements.
Defining Security Requirements
- Designing the security architecture as well as the strategy for a solution.
- Designing an approach for segregating duties.
Identifying Licensing Needs & Costs
- Estimating the long-term costs for a solution.
- Approximating ongoing as well as upfront Cloud services and infrastructure costs.
- Setting the licensing requirements for third-party operations, apps & services, as well as finance apps.
- Estimating the cost and understanding the benefits of each solution option.
Section 2. Design Solution Components (40-45%)
Designing Business Processes
- Selecting the solution elements for each functional area.
- Mapping the requirements as well as business process steps to a solution.
- Defining the business optimization opportunities as well as utilizing cases such as data migration scenarios & upgrade.
Designing Data Management & Migration Strategies
- Developing a data cut-over plan.
- Developing a data migration approach.
- Designing a data management approach, including Azure Data Lake or Data Migration Framework.
- Characterizing and identifying data sources that must be migrated.
Designing System Integrations
- Recommending add-on technologies as well as services.
- Selecting integration strategies.
- Defining the options for integration with other solutions.
- Searching for the opportunities to increase return on investment by integrating Office 365 apps, other Microsoft solutions such as Power Platform services, as well as customer insights.
Designing Solution Infrastructure
- Defining the performance requirements.
- Identifying the required infrastructure elements, services, features, and apps.
- Selecting a Cloud-based or on-premises implementation.
Section 3. Define Solution Testing and Management Approaches (25-30%)
Developing an Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Approach
- Defining the available instance types.
- Selecting instance types for a solution.
- Defining integration points, use cases, as well as methodologies for implementing Azure DevOps functionality.
Recommending Lifecycle Services (LCS) Tools
- Defining the available LCS tools, including Business Process Modeler (BPM), Regression Suite Automation Tool (RSAT), and Regulatory Updates.
- Selecting the relevant LCS tools to support solution implementation.
Defining a Testing Approach
- Designing an approach strategy for performance & load testing.
- Defining a regression testing approach, including what requires testing and the order of testing.
- Determining when to utilize SysTest, RSAT, and other tools & technologies.
- Defining performance goals & requirements, predict transaction volumes.
Once you pass the Microsoft MB-700 exam, the industry will become a much nicer place. With the associated certification under your belt, you will be able to apply for much better jobs that pay a higher salary. There are a lot of companies out there that are always looking to hire the certified individuals for certain positions and maybe you can be one of them. The roles you can apply for after obtaining the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance & Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert certificate are as follows:
- Solutions Architect
- Software Developer
- Customer Relations Management (CRM) Technical Architect
- Cloud Network Architect
- Principal Consultant – Data
- Managing Consultant – Data
Use Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-700 certification exam dumps, practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with MB-700 Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification Dynamics 365 MB-700 exam dumps will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.