Pass Microsoft MB-230 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft MB-230 Practice Test Questions, Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 63 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Apr 12, 2021
- Training Course 30 Lectures
Download Free Microsoft MB-230 Exam Practice Test Questions, Practice Test
Free VCE files for Microsoft MB-230 certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest MB-230 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Microsoft MB-230 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft MB-230 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft MB-230 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft MB-230 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification MB-230 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The candidates for the MB-230: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service exam are looking to obtain the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate certification. These individuals possess competence in implementing omnichannel solutions focusing on quality, efficiency, service, reliability, and customer satisfaction. The applicants should have expertise in designing and implementing service management reports and visualizations offered by and in collaboration with the Solution Architects.
Microsoft MB-230: Target Audience and Prerequisites
The candidates for this certification exam are Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultants. These professionals cooperate with the Customer Engagement Administrators to upgrade and implement different components of Power Platform, which include customer feedback, connected services, and knowledge management.
The Microsoft MB-230 exam is an associate-level certification test, which means that it does not have any official prerequisites. However, the students should have extensive knowledge of customer services. These include understanding the industry terminologies, standards, priorities, methodologies, best practices, and customer service operations. They should also have practical skills in meeting the needs of users through the Dynamics 366 customer service. These cover the areas, such as cases, resource scheduling, knowledge management, and Customer Service Insights. In addition, the learners should be conversant with entitlements, queues, visualization, Omnichannel for Customer Service, Power Virtual Agents, and Service Level Agreements.
Microsoft MB-230: Details and Topics
The MB-230 test is available in the English language. The candidates should review the official exam objectives before taking this test. This is because Microsoft regularly updates the exam topics to align with the dynamic evolvement of the industry. To register for this test, the applicants must pay the fee of $165. The formats of the questions that may appear in the exam are multiple choice, case studies, drag and drop, build list, and active screen, among others. The number of questions contained in Microsoft MB-230 is usually between 40 and 60 and the time for their completion is 120 minutes.
The Microsoft MB-230 exam is designed to evaluate one’s expertise in performing specific technical tasks. These include knowledge & case management, queues, Service Level Agreements, and entitlements management, scheduling implementation, analytics management, and Omnichannel for Customer Service. The details of these objectives are highlighted below:
Knowledge Management & Cases Management: 20-25%
- Creating & Managing Cases: This domain will measure the candidates’ skills in managing case lists, configuring cases, and implementing child/parent cases. It will also evaluate their competence in creating and searching for different case records, converting specific activities to cases, merging cases, and performing case resolutions.
- Configuring & Automating Cases: The examinees should gain the skills in implementing case routing rules, advanced similarity rules, update rules, as well as record creation. It also requires their competence in configuring business process flows and Status Reason transitions. Additionally, the applicants should also have the skills in customizing Case Resolution forms and capturing customer feedback with the use of Customer Voice.
- Implementing Knowledge Management: The students will need to demonstrate their expertise in configuring Knowledge search control, categories & subjects, as well as Knowledge Management entities. The questions related to this subtopic will also measure competence in using Knowledge Management to solve cases and managing Knowledge article models. Besides, the individuals are required to have expertise in implementing Knowledge Search, converting cases to specific knowledge articles, and linking articles with cases.
SLA, Entitlements, and Queues Management: 15-20%
- Queues Creation & Management: This subject area requires your competence in configuring queues and entities or queues, performing queue operations, and adding activities & cases to queues.
- Entitlement Creation & Management: This section measures the learners’ skills in configuring entitlements, activating and deactivating entitlements, and creating and defining entitlements. It also covers their skills in renewal or cancelation of an entitlement.
- SLAs Creation & Management: The candidates need to demonstrate their skills in creating and defining SLAs, configuring SLA settings, and manually applying SLAs. This domain will also evaluate competence in configuring holiday schedules, configuring customer service schedules, and implementing actions with the use of Power Automate.
Scheduling Implementation: 10-15%
- Resources Management: This topic requires your expertise in configuring resources, business closures, organizational units, work hours, and equipment and facilities.
- Services Management: The test takers will need to demonstrate their skills in defining services, scheduling service activities, and configuring fulfillment preferences. They will also need to show their expertise in a scheduling service activity with schedule boards and creating the schedule boards.
Omnichannel For Customer Service Implementation: 30-45%
- Omnichannel for Customer Service Deployment: This subtopic will evaluate the skills of the applicants in managing queues and defining user settings. It will also measure competence in configuring skill-based routing, configuring application settings, and provisioning Omnichannel for Customer Service.
- Power Virtual Agents Implementation: The individuals should learn how to explain the concepts and components of Virtual Agents. They also need the skills in integrating Power Virtual Agents and Dynamics 365 Customer Service. Additionally, they should be able to escalate a conversation to a live agent.
- Channels Management: This subdomain equips the examinees with the skills needed to configure channels, pre-chat surveys, Secure Message Service, and proactive chat. It also requires their experience in explaining the use cases for Channel Integration Frameworks and enabling chat widgets on the websites.
- Work Distribution: The candidates need to possess competence in configuring workstreams, routing values, and entity routing. Additionally, they should be able to demonstrate their expertise in implementing context variables and explaining the variations between channel routing and entity routing.
- Agent Experience Configuration: This topic measures your skills in creating macros, defining agent scripts, configuring notifications, Quick Responses, as well as sessions & applications.
- Supervisor Experience Configuration: The learners need to demonstrate their skills in enabling sentiment analysis, customizing KPI or intra-day insight, as well as configuring intra-day insights and Omnichannel Insights dashboard.
Analytics Management: 10-15%
- Customer Service Insights Configuration: This section requires one’s knowledge of use cases and capabilities of Customer Service Insights dashboards. It also measures the skills in managing workspaces and connecting to Customer Service Insights.
- Visualization Creation & Configuration: The candidates need to possess the expertise in designing and creating charts and reports with the use of Design wizard. This subtheme will also evaluate the competence of the examinees in configuring interactive dashboards.
Microsoft MB-230: Positions and Salary
To obtain the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate certification, one must pass the MB-230 test and the associated exam known under the codename PL-200. With this certificate, the candidates can work as a Functional Consultant. Other job roles that are available for these individuals include a CRM Solution Architect, a Dynamics Developer, a Dynamics Technical Specialist, a Microsoft Dynamics Finance Functional Analyst, and a Pre Sales CRM Solution Architect, among others. The salary outlook for these positions is an average of $69,000 per annum.
Use Microsoft MB-230 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with MB-230 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification MB-230 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Microsoft MB-230 Exam Practice Test Questions, Microsoft MB-230 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our MB-230 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Microsoft MB-230 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase Microsoft MB-230 Exam Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.