Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-330 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-330 Practice Test Questions, Dynamics 365 Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
Last Update: Oct 21, 2021
Last Update: Oct 21, 2021
Download Free Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-330 Exam Practice Test Questions, Dynamics 365 Practice Test
Free VCE files for Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-330 certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest MB-330 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-330 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-330 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-330 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft MB-330 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification Dynamics 365 MB-330 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The Microsoft MB-330 exam is part of a series of two prerequisite tests that the candidates must pass to obtain the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate certification. This exam is designed for the professionals with the relevant skills in analyzing the business requirements and translating them into fully realized procedures and solutions that utilize best practices. These individuals are the core resources in the implementation and configuration of the apps that meet the business needs.
The candidates for this certification exam have a good understanding of the fundamentals of accounting principles and financial operations of the enterprises, field service, supply chain management, customer service, retail, and manufacturing concepts. They have the skills in at least one of the feature sets of the Finance & Operations applications, including supply management, manufacturing, and finance.
There are no official prerequisites for taking the Microsoft MB-330 exam but it is recommended that the applicants have some skills and knowledge of supply chain management practices, which include procurement, transportation management, warehouse management, logistics, and trade.
The Microsoft MB-330: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management exam is available in the English language only. It contains from 40 to 60 questions and lasts for 120 minutes. The test is designed to evaluate the ability of the individuals to carry out specific technical tasks. These include implementing product information management; implementing and managing supply chain processes; implementing inventory management; implementing master planning; implementing transportation and warehouse management. The exam fee is $165 and the candidates have to register for the test with Pearson VUE.
The Microsoft MB-330 exam evaluates the specific abilities of the candidates covering different domains. The topics included in this certification test are enumerated below:
Implementing Product Information Management: 20-25%
- Create & manage products: this topic requires the skills in creating and releasing products as well as product variants; creating and applying product templates; creating bills of materials; identifying the capabilities and purpose of product configuration models; creating and configuring category hierarchies; configuring catch weights; creating direct delivery products.
- Configure products for supply chain management: the candidates for the Microsoft MB-330 exam should have good knowledge and skills in creating and managing inventory dimensions; creating item model groups and item groups; configuring default order settings; configuring product unit conversions; creating product attributes; creating and printing product labels; creating and assigning bar code and BTIN (Global Trade Identification Number) codes.
- Manage inventory costing and pricing: this subject area requires your competence in describing inventory costing techniques; configuring cost versions for planned and standard costs; configuring the default purchase prices, trade agreements, and default sales prices.
Implementing Inventory Management: 15-20%
- Configure inventory management: the applicants should be able to demonstrate their skills and competence in setting up inventory management journals and parameters; configuring and performing quality management and quality control processes; configuring inventory valuation reports; configuring inventory closing elements; implementing inventory breakdowns; configuring ABC classifications.
- Manage & process inventory activities: this section requires the ability and expertise of the learners in creating and processing journals, which include a bill of materials, transfer, movement, item arrival, inventory adjustment, tag counting journals, and counting; creating and processing transfer orders; processing quality orders; processing quarantine orders; applying inventory blocking; performing inventory adjustments and closings.
Implementing & Managing Supply Chain Processes: 15-20%
- Implement procurements & sourcing: the examinees should be able to demonstrate competence in creating and managing purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and requests for quotes; configuring change management procedures; configuring and applying vendor rebates; implementing and managing consignment inventory; configuring charges; configuring purchase schedules and procurement categories; managing under and over deliveries and the delivery schedules.
- Implement common marketing and sales features: this domain will measure the expertise of the test takers in configuring quotations, return orders, and sales orders; configuring sales commissions and groups; configuring and managing price and discounts groups; configuring the product, prospect, and customer searches; configuring and processing intercompany trade relations documents; implementing and managing prospects and leads.
Implementing Transportation Management & Warehouse Management: 20-25%
- Configure warehouse management: this topic requires one’s skills in creating sites, locations, warehouses, location profiles, location formats, zones, and location types; implementing location directives; configuring mobile device menus, display settings, and menu items; configuring inventory statuses, reservation hierarchies, and unit sequence groups; implementing wave, work, and load templates.
- Perform warehouse management procedures: the students must display competence in identifying inventory movement processes; performing cycle counting; processing shipments; processing outbound and inbound orders; explaining the replenishment processes, which include cross-docking and buyer’s push.
- Implement the transportation management process: this section covers your skills in configuring shipping carriers & carrier groups; performing planning and execution of shipments and loads; configuring and generating invoices and freight bills; configuring and using dock appointment scheduling; configuring rate engines and routes; configuring route guides and plans.
Implementing Master Planning: 15-20%
- Configure master forecasting & planning: this subject area requires that the candidates showcase their knowledge and skills in configuring period templates; configuring master planning parameters, continuity plans, master plan, and forecast plans; setting up item coverage and coverage groups; differentiating between delay messages, action messages, negative days, and time fences.
- Run master plan & manage planned orders: the examinees should have the ability to view and process planned orders; install and utilize supply schedule form; process and configure safety stock journals.
- Implement extra master planning features: the applicants for this exam must have the expertise in implementing demand-based forecasting; implementing planning optimization; implementing intercompany master planning.
The Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate certification comes with many benefits, including prestigious positions and attractive remuneration. The job titles that the certified professionals can take up after obtaining this certificate include a Business Analyst, a Functional Consultant, a Procurement Business Analyst, a Technical Consultant, and a Trade & Logistics Senior Consultant. When it comes to salary potential, many factors play a role in determining how much you earn. Your role, years of experience, and type of organization – all contribute to how much you can get. According to ZipRecruiter.com, the candidates holding this associate-level certification can earn an average of $72,000 per annum and some can get as much as $145,000 per year.
Use Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-330 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with MB-330 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification Dynamics 365 MB-330 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-330 Exam Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-330 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our MB-330 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-330 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.