About Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Certification
As of now, Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate is the most sought-after and popular IT certification that can be earned once you pass one exam that is SAA-C02. Overall, this is a credential that needs a scalable and distributed system on Amazon Web Services and is suitable for the specialists in the position of a Solutions Architect. Undoubtedly, there are various credentials available in the public Cloud space, but the AWS certificates are the most respected and searched. And if you ask why, we’ll tell you that this is so because Amazon holds the most significant public Cloud share in the market. For this reason, the SAA-C02 test is not a piece of cake and you need to practice as much as possible to ace it in one go. On the other hand, it will get you the AWS Certified Solutions Architect –Associate badge, which is extremely beneficial to your resume.
How to Get Certified?
For getting AWS certified, as you now know, you will need to pass the Amazon SAA-C02 exam first. Meanwhile, coming up next are a few insights regarding this test:
The passing score ranges from 100 to 1000 and is 720 for this certification exam. For you to be aware of, the pass marks are set by utilizing statistical analysis. As a result, they can be changed, relying upon the difficulty level of the test.
The charge for taking this exam is $150. Likewise, you can take the official practice test that costs $20. In addition, the duration of Amazon SAA-C02 is 130 minutes. Finally, it includes two kinds of questions like multiple choices and multiple answers.
You can take your exam in English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
This AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam contains four main domains that deal with resilient & high-performing architectures, secure apps, and cost-optimized storage solutions.
How to Nail Certification Exam?
Well, if you’d like to nail your Amazon SAA-C02 on the first try, you’d better possess the following skills and experience:
- Hands-on experience utilizing storage, networking, compute, and database AWS services.
- Practical experience in AWS deployment & management administrations.
- Comprehension of the fundamental engineering standards of expanding on AWS Cloud.
- Ability to determine and characterize the technical prerequisites for an AWS-based application.
- Awareness of different network technologies as they categorize with AWS.
- Ability to extricate the perquisites for the given AWS administrations.
- Understanding of security highlights and devices that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services.
- Good knowledge and research on best practices for establishing secure and reliable applications on the AWS stage.
The Amazon SAA-C02 exam is very situation centered. That is to say, anyone who is planning to go for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification should take note of this well. Subsequently, AWS composes its questions in such a way that somebody with genuine hands-on experience can pass his/her test. So, check if you have this practical experience and schedule your exam now!