Pass Microsoft DP-100 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft DP-100 Practice Test Questions, Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 215 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Mar 21, 2021
- Training Course 80 Lectures
Download Free Microsoft DP-100 Exam Practice Test Questions, Practice Test
Free VCE files for Microsoft DP-100 certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest DP-100 Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Microsoft DP-100 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft DP-100 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft DP-100 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft DP-100 Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification DP-100 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The Microsoft DP-100: Designing & Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure exam evaluates the skills and knowledge of the professionals in a range of technical tasks. These include training models and running experiments, setting up an Azure ML workspace, consuming and deploying models, and managing & optimizing models. This test is the only qualifying exam that leads to the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate certification.
Target Audience & Requirements
The candidates for this Microsoft exam are Azure Data Scientists. These professionals have expertise in applying their knowledge of machine learning and data science to run and implement ML workloads on Azure. This is particularly in the usage of Azure ML Service. These applicants are the experts in planning and creating the appropriate working environments for data science workloads within Azure. They also train predictive models and run data experiments. The individuals who want to earn ACE college credit can also take this certification test.
The Microsoft DP-100: Designing & Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure test has no official requirement. However, the candidates must develop an in-depth understanding of the exam topics. They should also have expertise in model optimization and management and ML models deployment within the production.
Exam Details & Skills Measured
Microsoft DP-100 is an associate-level certification exam. It can be taken as a proctored test if this option is available in your country. If it’s not, you can sit for it as an online exam at one of the Pearson VUE testing centers across the world. You should check the official webpage for more information about scheduling this exam.
When you are ready for this test, you have to pay $165 as a registration fee, which applies to a single delivery of the exam. You can take it in English, Korean, Japanese, or Simplified Chinese. Microsoft DP-100 contains 40-60 questions that cover different types, such as drag and drop, multiple choice, active screen, build list, short answer, best answer, and case studies, among others. If you want to pass this test on the first try, you should get 720 points on a scale of 100-1000.
The candidates who want to take the Microsoft DP-100 exam are expected to have competence in its objectives. This means that they need to understand the scope of topics covered in this certification test. They are as follows:
1. Azure ML Workspace Set-Up (30-35%):
- Azure ML workspace creation: This area focuses on the students’ skills in creating Azure ML workspace, operating workspaces by using Azure ML studio, and configuring workspace settings.
- Data objects management within Azure ML workspace: The applicants should have competence in the creation and management of datasets, as well as maintenance and registration of datastores.
- Experiment compute contexts management: The test takers must be able to create compute instances and compute targets for training and experiments. They have to know how to establish suitable compute specifications for training workloads.
2. Train Models & Run Experiments (25-30%):
- Models creation with Azure ML Designer: This domain covers the examinees’ skills in using custom code modules within the design and using designer modules for the definition of pipeline data flows. It also requires one’s competence in ingesting data within designer pipelines and creating training pipelines utilizing ML Designer.
- Training scripts run within Azure ML workspaces: The students should have the expertise in creating and running experiments utilizing Azure ML SDK as well configuring run settings for the scripts. This subject area also requires their skills in data consumption from datasets for an experiment using Azure ML SDK.
- Metrics generation from experiment runs: The candidates must be able to use logs for troubleshooting errors in experiment runs, log metrics from experiment run, and view and retrieve experiment outputs.
- Model training process automation: The individuals need the relevant skills in running pipelines, passing data within steps in pipelines, monitoring pipeline runs, and creating pipelines with the use of SDK.
3. Models Management and Optimization (20-25%):
- Usage of Automated Machine Learning for the creation of optimal models: This section requires your skills in retrieving the best models and getting data for Automated ML runs. It also covers competence in defining primary metrics, selecting pre-processing alternatives, and determining the algorithms to be searched. The candidates should be able to use the Automated Machine Learning from Azure ML SDK as well as Automated ML interface within Azure ML studios.
- Usage of hyperdrive for the tuning of hyperparameters: This domain will evaluate the ability of the applicants to define search space, primary metrics, and early termination alternatives. It also expects their skills in sampling techniques selection and model discovery that require optimal hyper-parameter values.
- Usage of model explainers for the interpretation of models: The learners have to demonstrate their competence in choosing model interpreters and generating the features of important data.
- Models management: This objective focuses on trained model registration and monitoring of data drift and model usage.
4. Models Deployment and Consumption (20-25%):
- Production computes targets creation: The test takers should perform their skills in compute options evaluation for deployment and consideration of security for deployed services.
- Model-as-a-Service deployment: This subtopic will measure the individuals’ expertise in configuring deployment settings, troubleshooting issues with deployment containers, and consuming deployed services.
- Creation of pipelines for batch inferencing: This subject area covers your competence in running batch inferencing pipelines and obtaining outputs as well as publishing batch inferencing pipelines.
- Designer pipeline publishing as a web service: The candidates should show their knowledge of target compute resources creation, inference pipelines configuration, and deployed endpoints consuming.
Career Opportunities & Salary Outlook
The demand for the certified professionals is on the increase. As an Azure Data Scientist, you can explore many employment opportunities. So, if you want to boost your career potential, pursuing the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate certification is the right step. To get this certificate, you have to pass the qualifying exam, which is Microsoft DP-100. With this associate-level certification, you can get the positions, such as a Data Scientist, a Senior Data Scientist, a Data Science Manager, and a Data Science Director. The average salary for these job roles is $135,000 per annum. With advanced experience, the specialists can earn up to $170,000 per year.
Use Microsoft DP-100 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with DP-100 Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification DP-100 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Microsoft DP-100 Exam Practice Test Questions, Microsoft DP-100 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our DP-100 Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Microsoft DP-100 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase Microsoft DP-100 Exam Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.