Pass Microsoft Azure AI AI-900 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft Azure AI AI-900 Practice Test Questions, Azure AI Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 125 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Oct 19, 2021
- Training Course 85 Lectures
Download Free Microsoft Azure AI AI-900 Exam Practice Test Questions, Azure AI Practice Test
Free VCE files for Microsoft Azure AI AI-900 certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest AI-900 Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Microsoft Azure AI AI-900 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Azure AI AI-900 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft Azure AI AI-900 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft AI-900 Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification Azure AI AI-900 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The individuals who passed the Microsoft AI-900 exam possess the foundational knowledge of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). The test is designed to evaluate the candidates’ understanding of basic AI and ML workloads as well as how to execute them on Microsoft Azure. The students can earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals certification at the end of their journey with this path.
The Microsoft AI-900 exam is designed for those individuals who have little to no experience in the world of IT. It is aimed at the students with both non-technical and technical backgrounds. They have basic programming experience and knowledge. However, they are not required to have software engineering or data science experience.
This certification test has no official prerequisites. However, the interested candidates must develop their skills and knowledge in the domains of the exam topics. Although the individuals do not need this test to pursue more advanced Azure role-based options, they can gain extensive expertise while preparing for this exam. Your knowledge base can contribute to the success of more advanced certificates such as Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate or Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate.
The Microsoft AI-900 exam is the only qualifying test that leads to the Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals certification. It measures one’s knowledge of AI considerations & workloads, features of NLP workloads on Azure, and basic principles of ML on Azure. The candidates can choose to take this exam in English, French, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, German, Spanish, or Korean. It contains 40-60 questions covering different types, including case studies, drag and drop, active screen, build list, and multiple choice. You can schedule your test with Certiport or Pearson VUE. However, it is required to pay the fee of $99 before scheduling it.
The potential candidates for this certification test must develop their skills in its topics before attempting it. It is recommended to go through the official webpage to review the detailed objectives. Microsoft updates the topics of its exams regularly, so studying the latest domains is very important to your success in the test. Thus, Microsoft AI-900 covers the following sections:
Describe AI Considerations and Workloads (15-20%)
The first topic evaluates the following skills:
- Identify the common AI Workloads features – You should be able to identify a variety of workloads, such as forecasting/prediction, computer vision, and conversational AI. The subsection also covers the characteristics of anomaly detection workloads, knowledge mining, and natural language processing workloads.
- Identify the guiding principles associated with responsible Artificial Intelligence – This one will evaluate the candidates’ ability to explain some concepts. These include considerations of safety and reliability in AI solutions and considerations for fairness in AI solutions. It also covers considerations for security and privacy, transparency, inclusiveness, and accountability within an AI solution.
Describe the Basic Principles of ML on Microsoft Azure (30-35%)
As for this area, it includes the following:
- Identify the basic ML types – This section equips the learners with the ability to identify various concepts, such as regression, clustering, and classification ML scenarios.
- Describe the ML core concepts – You should be able to identify the labels and features within a dataset for ML and describe the usage of validation datasets and training in ML. The applicants also need the ability to explain the usage of ML algorithms in model training, as well as interpret and choose the model evaluation yardsticks for regression and classification.
- Identify the major tasks in crafting an ML solution – This subject area measures the students’ competence in explaining some concepts, such as basic features of data preparation and ingestion, model management and deployment, model training & evaluation, and feature selection and engineering.
- Explain the abilities of the No-code ML with Azure ML Learning Studio – This domain equips the individuals with the knowledge of the Azure ML designer and automated ML UI.
Explain Computer Vision Workloads Features on Azure (15-20%)
Here, the following skills will be measured:
- Identify the basic types of Computer Vision Solution – The candidates need to understand and be able to identify a range of features. They include image classification solutions, semantic segmentation solutions, object detection solutions, and optical attributes recognition solutions. It also covers the attributes of facial recognition, facial analysis, and facial detection solutions.
- Identify Azure services & tools for Computer Vision Projects – This section requires that the learners identify different capabilities of Computer Vision service, Face service, Customer Vision service, and Form Recognizer service.
Describe NLP Workloads Features on Azure (15-20%)
This domain contains the following details that you need to learn about:
- Identify the features of basic NLP (Natural Language Processing) Workload Scenarios – The individuals should be able to identify various uses and features of various components, for example, keyphrase extraction, sentiment analysis, entity recognition, translation, language modeling, and speech recognition & synthesis.
- Identify Azure services & tools for Natural Language Processing Workloads – This topic is created to equip you with the ability to identify various capabilities, such as Speech service, Text Analytics service, Translator Text service, and Language Understanding service.
Explain Conversational Artificial Intelligence Workloads Features on Azure (15-20%)
In the last section, you will face with the following subtopics:
- Identify the basic use cases for Conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) – The students should be able to identify the features and usage for a range of elements. These include personal digital assistants, webchat bots, and telephone voice menus. It also covers the skills in identifying the basic features of conversational Artificial Intelligence solutions.
- Establish Azure services for Conversational Artificial Intelligence – The potential candidates for the Microsoft AI-900 exam should have the capacity to identify the capabilities of Azure Bot Service and QnA Maker service.
The individuals can pursue a lot of career opportunities with a Microsoft certificate. The Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals certification is not an exception. Although it is a foundational-level path, the certificate holders can start their careers on a good footing. Some of the job titles that these entry-level professionals can apply for include an Azure Data Scientist, an Azure AI Engineer, an Azure Administrator, an Azure Developer, an Azure Solution Architect, and an Azure DevOps Engineer. For these positions, the applicants can expect to earn an average of $80,000 per annum.
Use Microsoft Azure AI AI-900 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with AI-900 Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification Azure AI AI-900 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Microsoft Azure AI AI-900 Exam Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Azure AI AI-900 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our AI-900 Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Microsoft Azure AI AI-900 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase Microsoft Azure AI AI-900 Exam Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.