Pass Google Professional Cloud Architect Certification Exams in First Attempt Easily
Latest Google Professional Cloud Architect Certification Exam Questions, Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 168 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Jun 11, 2021
- Training Course 63 Lectures
- Study Guide 711 Pages
Download Free Google Professional Cloud Architect Practice Test, Professional Cloud Architect Exam Practice Test Questions
Free VCE files for Google Professional Cloud Architect certification practice test questions and answers are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Sign up today to download the latest Google Professional Cloud Architect certification exam practice test questions.
Google Professional Cloud Architect Certification Practice Test Questions, Google Professional Cloud Architect Exam Practice Test Questions
Want to prepare by using Google Professional Cloud Architect certification exam practice test questions efficiently. 100% actual Google Professional Cloud Architect practice test questions and answers, study guide and training course from Exam-Labs provide a complete solution to pass. Google Professional Cloud Architect exam practice test questions and answers in VCE Format make it convenient to experience the actual test before you take the real exam. Pass with Google Professional Cloud Architect certification practice test questions and answers with Exam-Labs VCE files.
The Google Professional Cloud Architect certification is designed to validate one’s skills in planning and designing Cloud solution architectures, provisioning and managing Cloud solution infrastructures, and designing for compliance and security. It also certifies that the applicants have competence in optimizing and analyzing business and technical processes, ensuring operations and solutions reliability, as well as managing the implementations of Cloud architecture. To get this certificate, you must pass a single exam.
This Google certification is aimed at those professionals who help organizations leverage Google Cloud technologies. They are aware of an extensive understanding of Cloud architecture and Google Cloud Platform. They also have competence in designing, managing, and developing robust, scalable, dynamic, secure, and highly available solutions to drive the objectives of a business.
The Professional Cloud Architect certificate does not have any compulsory requirements. However, it is recommended that the potential candidates have at least three years of practical industry experience and about one year of experience in design and management solutions with the use of Google Cloud Platform.
The certification exam that you need to pass for this Google certification is 2 hours long and requires that the students answer a range of multiple-choice questions from the specific subject areas. The registration fee for the test is $200 that applies to one sitting for the exam. The candidates who do not achieve the passing score would be required to pay another fee to retake it.
Please note that the Google Professional Cloud Architect certification test can be taken in English or Japanese and as an online proctored exam from a remote location or an on-site proctored option at a designated testing center.
The content of the test you have to pass is diverse, which means that you need to ace it if you want to be able to answer the exam questions. Therefore, you need to be ready for the following objectives:
Design & Plan Cloud Solution Architectures
- Design Solution Infrastructures that Fulfill Business Requirements: The considerations for this part include cost optimization, business use cases & product strategy, application design support, integration with the external systems, and data movement. It also covers the learners’ skills in designing decision trade-offs, successful measurements, observability & compliance, building, modifying, depreciating, and buying;
- Design Solution Infrastructures that Fulfill Technical Prerequisites: The questions in this domain require that the students understand high availability & failover design, performance & latency, scalability to fulfill growth prerequisites, as well as elasticity of the Cloud resources focusing on limits and quotas;
- Design Network, Compute, and Storage Resources: The skills that you should possess for this module include Cloud-native networking that contains firewalls, VPC, container networking, and peering. It also requires your knowledge of integration with multi/on-premises Cloud environments as well as the selection of data processing technologies, relevant storage types, compute resources, and mapping compute requirements to platform products;
- Create a Migration Plan such as Architectural Diagrams and Documents: This topic measures the ability to integrate solutions with the current systems, dependency management planning, migrate data and systems to support solutions, network planning, software license mapping, and concept testing & proofs;
- Envision Future Solution Enhancements: In this part, the examinees have to show their knowledge of business needs evolution, Cloud & technology enhancements, and advocacy and evangelism.
Manage & Provision Solution Infrastructures
- Configure Network Topologies: This topic requires that the students demonstrate the ability to extend to on-premises environments such as hybrid networking and extend to multi-Cloud environments that may entail Google Cloud to the Google Cloud communication. It also measures their understanding of security protection, including access control, intrusion protection, and firewalls;
- Configure Individual Storage Systems: The considerations for this domain include data storage allocation, network configurations for data latency and transfer, access & security management, data processing & compute provisioning, data growth planning, as well as data lifecycle management & data retention;
- Configure Compute Systems: This part focuses on one’s skills and knowledge of compute resource provisioning, infrastructure orchestration, patch management, and resource configuration. Also, you should know the details of container orchestration, compute volatility configuration, and network configuration for compute resources, including server-less networking, Google Kubernetes Engine, and Google Compute Engine.
Design for Compliance & Security
- Design for Security: First of all, the learners should prove their knowledge of resource hierarchy, such as projects, folders, and organizations. Other considerations include identity & access management, separation of duties, as well as data security (encryption, key management, and secret management). It also requires their knowledge of security controls, such as VPC Service Controls, organization policy, auditing, context-aware access, and remote access. In addition, the applicants should have the ability to manage the customer-managed encryption keys with the use of Cloud Key Management Service;
- Design for Compliance: Here, the test takers should demonstrate their understanding of legislation that includes health record privacy, data privacy ownership, and children’s privacy. They also need to know commercial, including sensitive data (personally identifiable information, and credit card information handling). Moreover, this part measures the understanding of the industry certifications and audits as well.
Analyze & Optimize Business & Technical Processes
- Analyze & Define Technical Processes: The considerations for this subject area include a software development lifecycle, best practices in root cause analysis/troubleshooting, and continuous deployment/continuous integration. It also covers the details of business continuity & disaster recovery, testing & validation of infrastructure & software, as well as service catalog & provisioning;
- Define & Analyze Business Processes: This part requires that the individuals demonstrate their understanding of change management, decision-making processes, resource optimization/cost optimization, customer success management, skills readiness/team assessment, and stakeholder management, including facilitation and influencing;
- Develop Procedures to Guarantee the Reliability of Solutions within Production: The subtopic includes the evaluation of your skills in penetration testing and chaos engineering.
- Advise Development and Operation Teams to Ensure a Successful Deployment of Solutions: The considerations for this subsection include API best practices, application development, data & system migration & management tooling, and testing frameworks, including integration, unit, and load;
- Interact Programmatically with Google Cloud: This area measures your understanding of Google Cloud Shell and Cloud Emulators, such as Datastore, Firestore, Spanner, Cloud Bigtable, Pub/Sub, as well as Google Cloud SDK, including bq, gsutil, and gcloud.
Ensure Solutions & Operations Reliability
This is the last domain of the exam that requires that the candidates have the ability to monitor, log, profile, and alert solutions. They also need to be able to deal with release and deployment management, evaluate quality control measures, and assist with the deployed solutions support.
The specialists who obtain the Google Professional Cloud Architect certification can explore numerous lucrative job roles in the field of IT, which will greatly improve their career. Some of these positions are a Software Engineer, an Information Security Manager, a Solutions Architect, an Operations Analyst, a Data Engineer, and a Web Application Developer. The average salary for these titles is $78,000 per annum. Some candidates can earn as much as $130,000, so it all depends on their experience and the tasks they perform.
So when looking for preparing, you need Google Professional Cloud Architect certification practice test questions and answers, study guide and complete training course to study. Open in Avanset VCE Player & study in real exam environment. However, Google Professional Cloud Architect exam practice test questions in VCE format are updated and checked by experts so that you can download Google Professional Cloud Architect certification exam practice test questions and answers files in VCE format.
Google Professional Cloud Architect Certification Exam Practice Test Questions, Google Professional Cloud Architect Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our Google Professional Cloud Architect certification practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Google Professional Cloud Architect certification exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase Google Professional Cloud Architect Certification Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.