Pass Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer Practice Test Questions, Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 79 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Mar 22, 2021
- Training Course 57 Lectures
Download Free Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer Exam Practice Test Questions, Practice Test
Free VCE files for Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest Professional Cloud Network Engineer Professional Cloud Network Engineer certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer Practice Test Questions, Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer Professional Cloud Network Engineer exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Google certification Professional Cloud Network Engineer exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
This Google certification is aimed at Cloud network engineers. It validates their skills in designing, planning, and prototyping the GCP network and implementing GCP Virtual Private Cloud. The exam you need to pass for this path demonstrates that the professionals possess the prerequisite skills required to implement network security and hybrid interconnectivity as well as configure a range of network services. The candidates must complete this qualifying test to be eligible for this certificate.
Target Audience and Requirements
The target candidates for this certification are Cloud network engineers. These specialists manage and implement network architectures within Google Cloud Platform. They have practice experience on Google Cloud Platform and also possess the skills required for networking architects and teams that design infrastructures or work with Cloud. These individuals have what it takes to leverage their experiences in implementing CPCs, network services, security, and hybrid connectivity for different established network architectures.
Please note that this certification has no official prerequisites. However, it is recommended that the test takers have at least three years of industry experience as well as one year of expertise in designing and managing solutions with the use of Google Cloud Platform.
Exam Details and Topics
As for the qualifying exam, you need to know that it can only be taken in the English language, and the candidates have two hours for its completion. The question formats of the test include multiple choice and multiple select. The cost for taking the Professional Cloud Network Engineer certification exam is $200. You can choose to sit for it as an online proctored or an on-site proctored option.
The certification exam will measure the skills and knowledge of the candidates across seven different domains. The highlights of these areas are as follows:
Design, Plan, and Prototype GCP Networks
- Design Overall Network Architectures: The consideration for this topic include alternatives for high availability, failover & disaster recovery plan, DNS strategy, container networking, hybrid connectivity, and optimizing for latency. The certification exam also requires competence in selecting the relevant load balancing options, meeting the business prerequisites, Micro-segmentation for security reasons, IAM & security, and understanding of the way quotas are applied based on project and VPC;
- Design Virtual Private Cloud: This section covers the individuals’ skills in peering, multiple versus single, shared or standalone, CIDR range for the subnets, and IP address. It also focuses on the concepts, such as routes, firewall, and the differences between other Cloud platforms and Google Cloud Networking;
- Design Hybrid Networks: The questions from this subtopic will measure the expertise of the learners in peering options, IPsec VPN, using interconnects, cross-organization access, standalone versus shared VPC interconnect access, Cloud router, as well as failover & disaster recovery strategy.
Implement GCP VPCs
- Configure VPCs: This subject area requires that the candidates have the ability to configure GCP virtual private Cloud resources; configure VPC peering; create shared VPCs and explain the process of sharing subnets with the other projects;
- Configure & Maintain Google Kubernetes Engine Clusters: This subsection covers the skills in using private clusters, clustered with the shared VPC, VPC-native clustered with the use of alias IPs and including authorized networks for cluster master access;
- Configure & Manage Firewall Rules: This part will measure one’s knowledge of priority, firewall logs, ingress & egress rules, network protocols, and target service accounts & network tags.
Configure Network Services
- Configure Load Balancing: The considerations for this subsection include the creation of backend services, security & firewall, network load balancer, SSL & TCP proxy load balancers, session affinity, internal load balancer, capacity scaling, and HTTP load balancer;
- Configure & Maintain Cloud DNS: The applicants should demonstrate competence in the management of records and zones, migration of Cloud DNS, Cloud DNS, DNS Security, Internal DNS, Global service with Anycast, and Integration of on-premises DNS with GCP;
- Enable other Network Services: This module includes canary releases, health checks for instance groups, enabling of the private API access, and distribution of the backend instances with the use of regional managed instance groups.
Implement Hybrid Interconnectivity
- Configure Interconnect: This part measures one’s understanding of partner (that is layer 2 versus layer 3 connectivity), bulk storage uploads, and virtualizing with the use of VLAN attachments;
- Configure Cloud Router for Dependability: You will also be expected to demonstrate competence in this domain as well as in the configuration of site-to-site IPsec VPN.
Implement Network Security
- Configure IAM (Identity & Access Management): The technical tasks that will be measured in this domain include viewing account Identity & Access Management assigning, using IAM pre-defined roles, identifying IAM custom roles, and assigning IAM to Google Groups or accounts;
- Configure Cloud Armor Policies: This one will measure your skills in IP-based access control.
The exam will also evaluate your competence in the configuration of the 3rd-party device insertion into VPC with the use of multi-nic. It will measure your skills in managing the keys for SSH access.
Manage & Monitor Network Operations
In this part of the exam content, the students should be able to log and monitor with the use of GCP Console or Stackdriver. They must have competence in the management and maintenance of security, which includes firewalls and diagnosing & resolving IAM problems. Besides that, they need to be able to deal with the following objective:
- Maintain & Troubleshoot Connectivity Issues: It includes the identification of traffic flow topology, redirecting and draining of traffic flows, and cross-connect hand-off for interconnect. It also measures one’s knowledge of the monitoring of egress and ingress traffic with the use of flow logs as well as monitoring firewall logs. This section will also evaluate the learners’ skills in troubleshooting and managing VPNs and troubleshooting peering issues with Cloud Router BGP.
The applicants should also demonstrate competence in troubleshooting, monitoring, and maintaining traffic flow and latency, which include routing issues, network latency testing & throughput, and tracing traffic flow.
Optimize Network Resources
- Optimize Traffic Flow: This subject area requires an understanding of load balancer & CDN location, accommodating workload improvements, regional versus global dynamic routing, and expanding the subnet CIDR ranges within service;
- Optimize for Efficiency and Cost: This part measures the individuals’ skills in automation, bandwidth utilization, cost optimization, and VPN versus interconnect.
Career Prospects and Salary Outlook
It is impossible to deny the fact that the Cloud Network Engineers are in high demand today. Thus, depending on your career level, you can take up the following job titles: a Network Engineer, a Junior Network Engineer, or a Cloud Engineer. The salary outlook for these positions is an average of $103,000 per annum.
Use Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with Professional Cloud Network Engineer Professional Cloud Network Engineer practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Google certification Professional Cloud Network Engineer exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer Exam Practice Test Questions, Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our Professional Cloud Network Engineer Professional Cloud Network Engineer practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer Exam Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.