Pass Google Professional Data Engineer Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Google Professional Data Engineer Practice Test Questions, Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 163 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Mar 21, 2021
- Training Course 201 Lectures
- Study Guide 543 Pages
Download Free Google Professional Data Engineer Exam Practice Test Questions, Practice Test
Free VCE files for Google Professional Data Engineer certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest Professional Data Engineer Professional Data Engineer on Google Cloud Platform certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Google Professional Data Engineer Practice Test Questions, Google Professional Data Engineer Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Google Professional Data Engineer certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Google Professional Data Engineer Professional Data Engineer on Google Cloud Platform exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Google certification Professional Data Engineer exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The Google Professional Data Engineer certification is designed to evaluate the candidates’ skills in designing data processing systems and ensuring solution quality. It is also created to measure their competence in building and operationalizing data processing systems and operationalizing ML models. The potential applicants must complete a single exam to get certified.
The candidates for this certification are the data engineers or those aiming to become one. These individuals should have the capacity to allow data-driven decision-making through the collection, transformation, and publishing of data. They have the expertise in designing, building, and operationalizing secure data processing systems and monitoring the same. This is with the specific emphasis on compliance and security, fidelity and reliability, portability and flexibility, as well as efficiency and scalability.
The certification does not have any official prerequisites. However, it is advised to have at least three years of industry experience with one or more years of expertise in designing and managing different solutions with the use of Google Cloud Platform. It is also required to review the topics of the qualifying exam before sitting for it.
The Professional Data Engineer certification exam is a 2-hour test consisting of the multiple-choice and multiple-select questions. The students can take it in the English or Japanese languages. To register for and schedule the exam, you must pay the fee of $200. It is possible to sit for this test in an online proctored format at a remote location. You can also take it as an on-site proctored exam at a designated testing center.
The candidates must develop practical skills in the exam topics to succeed. These objectives are highlighted below:
Design Data Processing Systems
- Select the Relevant Storage Technologies: The considerations for this area include mapping storage systems to the business needs, data modeling, distributed systems, as well as tradeoffs, involving transactions, throughput, and latency;
- Design Data Pipeline: The focus for this subsection includes data visualization & publishing and batch & streaming data (Cloud Dataproc, Cloud Dataflow, Cloud Sub/Pub, Hadoop ecosystem, Apache Spark, Apache Beam, and Apache Kafka). It also focuses on online versus batch prediction and job orchestration & automation;
- Design Data Processing Solutions: This topic includes the individuals’ expertise in planning, distributed systems usage, choice of infrastructure, hybrid Cloud & edge computing, system availability & fault tolerance. You should also know about the architecture options, including message queues, message brokers, service-oriented architecture, middleware, and serverless function;
- Migrate Data Processing & Data Warehousing: This section includes validating migrations, migration from on-premises to Cloud, and awareness of the current state & how to migrate designs to the future state.
Build & Operationalize Data Processing Systems
- Build & Operationalize Storage Systems: This part will require the students’ skills and competence in the effective usage of managed services, including Cloud Spanner, CLoug Bigtable, BigQuery, Cloud SQL, Cloud Memorystore, Cloud Datastore, and Cloud Storage. It also covers their skills in managing the data lifecycle and storage performance and costs;
- Build & Operationalize Pipeline: This module requires that the learners demonstrate competence in data cleansing, transformation, batch & streaming, data import & acquisition, as well as integration with the new data sources;
- Build & Operationalize Processing Infrastructure: The considerations for this subject area include provisioning resources, adjusting pipeline, monitoring pipeline, and testing & quality control.
Operationalize ML Models
- Leverage Pre-Built Machine Learning Models as a Service: It covers one’s knowledge and skills in customizing machine learning APIs, including Auto ML text and Auto ML Vision. It also covers the conversational experiences, such as Dialogflow as well as machine learning APIs, including Speech API and Vision API;
- Deploy Machine Learning Pipelines: This objective requires your competence in ingesting relevant data, continuous evaluation, and retraining of ML models (Kuberflow, BigQuery Machine Learning, Cloud Machine Learning Engine, and Spark Machine Learning);
- Select the Relevant Training & Service Infrastructure: The consideration for this topic includes distributed versus single machine, hardware accelerators (such as TPU and GPU), and edge compute usage;
- Measure, Troubleshoot & Monitor Machine Learning Models: The focus of this subtopic includes the effect of dependencies on machine learning models. It will also measure the examinees’ understanding of machine learning terminologies, such as features, regression, labels, classification, models, recommendation, evaluation metrics, and unsupervised & supervised learning. Moreover, it will also assess their knowledge of common sources of error such as assumptions regarding data.
Ensure Solution Quality
- Design for Compliance & Security: The consideration for this topic includes identity & access management such as Cloud IAM. You should also know about data security (including key management and encryption) and privacy assurance (such as Data Loss Prevention API). This part also covers the skills needed in legal compliance, including Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act, FedRAMP, Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and General Data Protection Regulation;
- Ensure Efficiency & Scalability: The potential candidates will be required to demonstrate their ability to build and run test suits as well as monitor pipeline, including Stackdriver. It also focuses on their skills related to assessing, improving, and troubleshooting data process infrastructure and data representations. This area will also require that the test takers demonstrate the capacity to resize and autoscale resources;
- Ensure Fidelity & Reliability: The applicants should be able to carry out data preparation & quality control (such as Cloud Dataprep), verify and monitor, as well as plan, execute, and stress test data recovery (including rerunning failed jobs, fault tolerance, and retrospective re-analysis performance). Besides that, they should be able to choose between idempotent ACID and eventual consistent prerequisites;
- Ensure Portability & Flexibility: The considerations for this domain include the design for application and data portability, including data residency prerequisites and Multiple-Cloud. It also coves data staging, discovery, and cataloging, as well as mapping to future and current business prerequisites.
The certified individuals can explore a variety of job opportunities. Some of the positions that they can take up include a Software Engineer, a Cloud Architect, a Data Engineer, a Sales Engineer, a Data Scientist, a Cloud Developer, and a Kubernetes Architect, among others. The salary outlook for these job roles is an average of $128,500 per annum.
Use Google Professional Data Engineer certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with Professional Data Engineer Professional Data Engineer on Google Cloud Platform practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Google certification Professional Data Engineer exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Google Professional Data Engineer Exam Practice Test Questions, Google Professional Data Engineer Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our Professional Data Engineer Professional Data Engineer on Google Cloud Platform practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Google Professional Data Engineer exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase Google Professional Data Engineer Exam Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.