Pass Google Associate Cloud Engineer Certification Exams in First Attempt Easily
Latest Google Associate Cloud Engineer Certification Exam Questions, Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 179 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Apr 12, 2021
- Training Course 20 Lectures
- Study Guide 766 Pages
Download Free Google Associate Cloud Engineer Practice Test, Associate Cloud Engineer Exam Practice Test Questions
Free VCE files for Google Associate Cloud Engineer certification practice test questions and answers are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Sign up today to download the latest Google Associate Cloud Engineer certification exam practice test questions.
Google Associate Cloud Engineer Certification Practice Test Questions, Google Associate Cloud Engineer Exam Practice Test Questions
Want to prepare by using Google Associate Cloud Engineer certification exam practice test questions efficiently. 100% actual Google Associate Cloud Engineer practice test questions and answers, study guide and training course from Exam-Labs provide a complete solution to pass. Google Associate Cloud Engineer exam practice test questions and answers in VCE Format make it convenient to experience the actual test before you take the real exam. Pass with Google Associate Cloud Engineer certification practice test questions and answers with Exam-Labs VCE files.
The Google Associate Cloud Engineer certification is created to evaluate the competence of the candidates in setting up Cloud solution environments, implementing and deploying Cloud solutions, as well as planning & configuring Cloud solutions. It also measures the capacity of the professionals in configuring security and ensuring the successful operation of Cloud solutions. The target individuals for this certificate must pass a single exam to get certified.
Requirements to Fulfill
This Google certification is majorly designed for the individuals pursuing career paths as a Cloud Engineer. These professionals are responsible for managing enterprise solutions, deploying apps, and monitoring operations. The candidates should also have competence in utilizing Google Cloud Console as well as the command-line interface to carry out basic platform-based projects to sustain at least one of the deployed solutions that leverage self-managed or Google-managed services on Google Cloud Platform.
The Associate Cloud Engineer certification does not have any official prerequisites. However, it is recommended that the applicants have a minimum of six months of practical experience with Google Cloud. They should also go through the Google website to review the comprehensive details of the topics covered in the qualifying test.
Exam Details to Explore
The certification exam is made up of multiple-choice and multiple-select questions. The candidates have two hours for the completion of the test and they can take it in English, Spanish, or Japanese. To register for the exam, they must pay the fee of $125, which covers a single delivery of the test. The exam is available as an on-site proctored option, which can be taken at any of the designated testing centers across the world. You can find a center that is located close to you on the official website. The students can also take the exam as an online proctored test that is available from a remote location.
The Associate Cloud Engineer certification exam will measure one’s skills in specific areas. The highlights of these domains covered in the test are enumerated below:
Set up a Cloud Solution Environment
- Set up Cloud Accounts & Projects: The candidates will be evaluated based on their ability to create projects; assign the users to pre-defined IAM roles in projects; manage users within Cloud Identity; enable APIs in projects; provision at least one Stackdriver workspace.
- Manage Bill Configuration: This section will measure the ability of the test takers to create at least one billing accounts; link projects to billing accounts; establish billing alerts and budgets; set up billing exports to estimated monthly/daily charges.
- Install & Configure Command-Line Interfaces: This part focuses on using Google Cloud SDK, including setting up the default project.
Plan & Configure Cloud Solutions
- Plan & Estimate GCP Product Utilization with the use of a Pricing Calculator.
- Plan & Customize Compute Resources: This includes choosing the relevant compute options for specific workloads, including Cloud Functions, Compute Engine, App Engine, Kubernetes Engine, and Cloud Run. It also covers the skills in utilizing preemptible custom machine and virtual machine options as appropriate.
- Plan & Configure Data Storage Alternatives: The focus of this subtopic is product choices, such as Cloud SQL, Cloud Spanner, BigQuery, and Cloud Bigtable.
- Plan & Configure Network Resources, including differentiating load balancing alternatives as well as configuring Cloud DNS.
Deploy & Implement Cloud Solutions
- Deploy & Apply Compute Engine Resources: This subject area includes launching compute instances with the help of Cloud Console & Cloud SDK; constructing autoscaled managed instances group using instance templates; installing Stackdriver Agent for logging and monitoring; configuring a virtual machine for Stackdriver logging and monitoring.
- Deploy & Apply Google Kubernetes Engine Resources: The candidates should demonstrate their ability to deploy Google Kubernetes Engine clusters; deploy container applications to Google Kubernetes Engine with pods; configure Google Kunernets Engine app logging and monitoring.
- Deploy & Apply App Engine, Cloud Functions, and App Engine Resources: This module requires that the examinees demonstrate their ability to deploy an application, update scaling configuration, traffic splitting, and versions, among others.
- Deploy & Apply Data Solutions: This topic will measure one’s skills in utilizing data systems with different products and loading data.
- Apply & Deploy Networking Resources: This part covers your ability to create VPCs with subnets; launch Compute Engine instances with customized network configuration; create ingress & egress firewall rules or VPC, among others.
- Deploy Solutions with Cloud Market Place: This domain requires that the learners have the ability to deploy Cloud Marketplace solutions; browse the Cloud Marketplace catalog; view solution details.
- Deploy App Infrastructure with Cloud Deployment Manager: The students should be able to develop and launch Deployment Manager Templates.
Ensure Effective Operation of Cloud Solutions
- Handle Compute Engine Resources: This subject area encompasses the individuals’ skills in handling a single virtual machine instance and RDP/SSH to instances. It also measures their ability to attach GPUs to new instances, install CUDA libraries, work with snapshots, images, instance groups, and management interfaces.
- Handle Google Kubernetes Engine Resources: This topic focuses on the skills in browsing container image repositories and viewing the details of container images; dealing with node pools, services, pods, management interfaces, as well as stateful applications.
- Handle App Engine & Cloud Run Resources: This objective will evaluate the applicants’ skills required to adjust app traffic splitting parameters; work with management interfaces, and set scaling parameters for the autoscaling instances.
- Handle Database & Storage Solutions: This section measures the ability to move objects within Cloud Storage buckets; set object lifecycle management policies; convert Cloud Storage buckets among storage classes; estimate BigQuery query costs; execute queries to recover data from the data instances.
- Logging & Monitoring: This topic requires the candidates’ skills to construct Stackdriver customized metrics & Stackdriver notifications based on resource metrics. It also focuses on their ability to view and filter logs within Stackdriver and specific details of log messages within Stackdriver, among others.
Configure Access & Security
- Handle IAM: This domain requires that the test takers demonstrate proficiency in viewing IAM role assignments; assigning IAM roles to Google Groups or accounts; defining custom roles within IAM.
- Handle Service Accounts: This area will measure your ability to handle service accounts using limited privileges; assign service accounts to virtual machine instances; grant access to service accounts within another project.
- View Audit Logs for Managed Services & Projects.
Career Path to Follow
The candidates who obtain the Google Associate Cloud Engineer certification can take up different job roles in the Cloud engineering domain as well as related career paths. Some of the positions that these professionals can explore include a Cloud Engineer, a Cloud Applications Engineer, a Cloud App Support Engineer, a Cloud DevOps Engineer, a Cloud Security Engineer, a Cloud Systems Engineer, and a Software Engineer, among others. The average salary outlook for these specialists is $108,752 per annum.
So when looking for preparing, you need Google Associate Cloud Engineer certification practice test questions and answers, study guide and complete training course to study. Open in Avanset VCE Player & study in real exam environment. However, Google Associate Cloud Engineer exam practice test questions in VCE format are updated and checked by experts so that you can download Google Associate Cloud Engineer certification exam practice test questions and answers files in VCE format.
Google Associate Cloud Engineer Certification Exam Practice Test Questions, Google Associate Cloud Engineer Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our Google Associate Cloud Engineer certification practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Google Associate Cloud Engineer certification exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase Google Associate Cloud Engineer Certification Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.