Pass PMI PMP Certification Exams in First Attempt Easily
Latest PMI PMP Certification Exam Questions, Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 3071 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Apr 30, 2021
- Training Course 284 Lectures
- Study Guide 1495 Pages
Download Free PMI PMP Practice Test, PMP Exam Practice Test Questions
Free VCE files for PMI PMP certification practice test questions and answers are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Sign up today to download the latest PMI PMP certification exam practice test questions.
PMI PMP Certification Practice Test Questions, PMI PMP Exam Practice Test Questions
Want to prepare by using PMI PMP certification exam practice test questions efficiently. 100% actual PMI PMP practice test questions and answers, study guide and training course from Exam-Labs provide a complete solution to pass. PMI PMP exam practice test questions and answers in VCE Format make it convenient to experience the actual test before you take the real exam. Pass with PMI PMP certification practice test questions and answers with Exam-Labs VCE files.
The demand for project talent continues to grow. According to research, about 2.2 million new project management roles will be vacant by 2027. The implication for this is that the highly skilled project managers will continue to be the sought-after specialists for the required positions. Irrespective of your current project management role, earning the PMI PMP certification is a great way to boost your career potential.
What should you know about PMI PMP certification and its exam?
The PMP certification is aimed at the professionals with the real-world project management experience and desire to validate this experience and knowledge in this field. The candidates are the senior managers, including Project Managers, Team Managers/Team Leads, Software Developers, Project Engineers, Project Executives, and Associate Project Managers.
Please note that the applicants for this certification path must fulfill specific requirements. There are two options that they may attempt to meet. Those individuals with a four-year degree and 36 months of experience in leading projects are qualified for pursuing the certificate. Also, they must have at least 35 hours of project management education or training. An alternative to the training is the CAPM certification. The second option is for those with an associate or high school diploma or its global equivalent. For this group of students, they must have at least 60 months of experience in leading projects and 35 hours of project management training or education. PMI CAPM is also an alternative to these activities.
What are the main details and topics of PMI PMP certification exam?
The PMI PMP certification exam is made up of about 200 multiple-choice questions that include 175 scored and 25 unscored items. Irrespective of your current level of experience in project management, you must prepare extensively for the test to be successful.
The PMI members have a discount on the exam fees as all they have to pay is $405 to register. On the other hand, the non-members must pay $555 to take the test. To become a member of the PMI, you should pay the membership fee of $139 and an annual subscription of $129.
The PMP test covers different domains, knowledge areas, skills, and tasks from the PMBOK. Although the topics and tutorials are detailed, it is recommended that the learners go through the PMBOK Guide to build an important part of their reference for the objectives. The topics covered in the PMP exam include five domains that should be mastered. Let’s cover them in detail.
Domain I: Initiating (13%)
- Task 1 – Carry out project assessment based on available data, takeout from previous projects, and meetings with the appropriate stakeholders to support the measurement of the feasibility of new services and products in the given assumptions and constraints.
- Task 2 – Identify major deliverables based upon the business prerequisites to manage customer expectations and drive the achievement project goals.
- Task 3 – Carry out stakeholder analysis with the relevant tools and methods to align expectations and maintain support for projects.
- Task 4 – Identify high-level risks, constraints, and assumptions based on organizational factors, current environment, expert judgment, and historical data to recommend an implementation strategy.
- Task 5 – Take part in the development of the project charter through analyzing and compiling gathered data to get the buy-in of the project stakeholders.
- Task 6 – Get the project charter approval from the sponsors to formalize authority assigned to a project manager and gain acceptance and commitment for projects.
- Task 7 – Perform benefit analysis with the appropriate stakeholders to certify project alignment with expected business value and organizational strategy.
- Task 8 – Inform the stakeholders of approved project charters for a common understanding of key milestones and deliverables, including their responsibilities and roles.
Domain II: Planning (24%)
- Task 1 – Review and evaluate detailed project prerequisites, assumptions, and constraints with the stakeholders according to lessons learned, project charter, and using a requirements gathering approach to establish detailed deliverables for projects.
- Task 2 – Develop a management scope plan based on scope management techniques and project scope to define, manage, and maintain project scope.
- Task 3 – Develop a cost management plan based on project scope, approved project charter, and resources, among others to manage project costs.
- Task 4 – Develop project schedule according to approved project deliverables, milestones, resource management plans, and scope to manage timely project completion.
- Task 5 – Develop a human resource management strategy by defining the responsibilities and roles of project team members to create a project organization structure and offer guidance on how resources are managed and assigned.
- Task 6 – Develop a communications management plan according to the stakeholder requirements and project organization structure to manage and define project information flow.
- Task 7 – Develop a procurement management plan according to project scope, schedule, and budget to ensure the availability of required project resources.
- Task 8 – Develop a quality management plan and highlight the required quality standards for the project according to project scope, requirements, and risk to avoid defect occurrence and control cost quality.
- Task 9 – Develop a change management plan through the definition of how modifications will be controlled and addressed to track and manage changes.
- Task 10 – Develop a risk management plan by identifying, prioritizing, and analyzing project risk and creating risk register and risk response strategies to manage opportunities and uncertainty.
- Task 11 – Present a project management strategy to the appropriate stakeholders based on applicable procedures and policies to get approval for project execution.
- Task 12 – Carry out a kick-off meeting and communicate project launch, key milestones, and other appropriate information to engage stakeholders and maintain commitment.
- Task 13 – Develop a stakeholder management strategy by analyzing needs, potential, and interest to effectively manage the expectations of stakeholders.
Domain III: Executing (31%)
- Task 1 – Get and manage project resources.
- Task 2 – Manage project execution according to the project management plan.
- Task 3 – Execute the quality management plan through the use of relevant techniques and tools.
- Task 4 – Execute approved corrective actions and changes in line with the change management plan.
- Task 5 – Execute approved actions in line with the risk management plan.
- Task 6 – Manage information flow in line with the communication plan.
- Task 7 – Maintain relationships with the stakeholders in line with the stakeholder management plan.
Domain IV: Monitoring and Controlling (25%)
- Task 1 – Evaluate project performance with relevant techniques and tools.
- Task 2 – Manage modifications to projects following the change management plan.
- Task 3 – Authenticate project deliverables in line with established quality standards.
- Task 4 – Monitor and evaluate risk.
- Task 5 – Review logged issues and update when necessary and determine corrective steps using relevant techniques and tools.
- Task 6 – Analyze, manage, and capture lessons learned in line with lessons learned management techniques.
- Task 7 – Monitor procurement activities in line with the procurement plan.
Domain V: Closing (7%)
- Task 1 – Get final acceptance of project deliverables from the appropriate stakeholders.
- Task 2 – Transfer ownership of deliverables to the assigned stakeholders in line with the project plan to aid project closure.
- Task 3 – Get financial, administrative, and legal closure with general accepted policies and practices to communicate project closure.
- Task 4 – Prepare and present a final project report in line with a communications management strategy.
- Task 5 – Collate documented lessons learned in the course of the project and carry out an extensive project review.
- Task 6 – Archive project materials and documents with the use of generally accepted procedures and practice and in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Task 7 – Get feedback from the appropriate stakeholders with relevant techniques and tools following the stakeholder management plan.
What are the advantages of being PMI PMP certificate holder?
Obtaining the PMI PMP certification ensures a highly rewarding career. Some job roles that the individuals with this certificate can take up include an Engineering Project Manager, an Aerospace Project Manager, a Pharmaceutical Project Manager, a Project Consultant, and a Resource Project Manager. A certified professional can earn an average of $123,500.
So when looking for preparing, you need PMI PMP certification practice test questions and answers, study guide and complete training course to study. Open in Avanset VCE Player & study in real exam environment. However, PMI PMP exam practice test questions in VCE format are updated and checked by experts so that you can download PMI PMP certification exam practice test questions and answers files in VCE format.
PMI PMP Certification Exam Practice Test Questions, PMI PMP Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our PMI PMP certification practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our PMI PMP certification exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase PMI PMP Certification Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.