Pass Microsoft AZ-900 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft AZ-900 Practice Test Questions, Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 237 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Jul 24, 2021
- Training Course 85 Lectures
- Study Guide 425 Pages
Download Free Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Practice Test Questions, Practice Test
Free VCE files for Microsoft AZ-900 certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Microsoft AZ-900 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft AZ-900 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification AZ-900 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
Passing the Microsoft AZ-900 exam leads you to the Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals certification. This is a foundational-level certificate that checks the candidates’ expertise in Cloud concepts, Azure workloads, Azure security and privacy, Azure services, Azure support and pricing.
Microsoft AZ-900: Intended Target Audience
The Microsoft AZ-900 exam is designed for those professionals who are new to Azure and have a basic understanding of Cloud solutions. This test will be also useful for those who want to pursue more advanced Microsoft Azure certifications of the role-based and specialty levels.
To ace this certification exam, the applicants need to have a good grasp of core Cloud services and how those services are delivered through the Microsoft Azure platform. Besides, the learners should be familiar with the core technology concepts, such as concepts of storage, networking, compute, application development, application support.
Microsoft AZ-900: Essential Exam Details
Microsoft doesn’t publish the details of its certification tests. Nevertheless, some important features are known from the previous examinees. There will be around 40-60 questions to be answered within one hour. The content may comprise of various question types, including case study, multiple choice, short answers, mark review, drag and drop, etc. The Microsoft AZ-900 test is delivered in English, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, French, and German through the Pearson VUE platform. As stated on the Microsoft website, the registration fee for this foundational-level exam is $99. This amount will have to be paid every time one takes the test. To prepare for this certification exam, you can pursue the official training courses, either free or paid, offered in the Microsoft webpage.
Microsoft AZ-900: Detailed Topics Outline
When sitting for the Microsoft AZ-900 test, you should show proficiency in all the core areas related to Azure and Cloud technologies on the whole. Thus, if you check the exam blueprint, you will discover that it focuses on the following domains:
- Defining the advantages of utilizing Cloud services: the candidates need to demonstrate that they are capable of defining the advantages of Cloud computing, including High Availability, Scalability, Agility, Elasticity, Disaster Recovery; differentiating Operational Expenditure (OpEx) and Capital Expenditure (CapEx); explaining the consumption-based model.
- Differentiating Cloud service categories: this includes such skills as explaining the shared responsibility model; explaining Infrastructure-as-a-Service; explaining Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS); describing serverless computing; describing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS); defining a service type depending on a use case.
- Differentiating Cloud computing types: this encompasses competencies, such as defining Cloud computing; explaining Public Cloud; explaining Private Cloud; explaining Hybrid Cloud; differentiating three Cloud computing types.
Core Azure Services
- Explaining key Azure architectural elements: this contains explaining the Regions and Region Pairs advantages and utilization; explaining the Availability Zones advantages and utilization; explaining the Resource Groups advantages and utilization; explaining the Subscriptions advantages and utilization; explaining the Management Groups advantages and utilization; explaining the Azure Resource Manager advantages and utilization.
- Explaining key resources available within the Azure platform: the examinees should prove that they have skills in explaining the advantages and utilization of Azure App Services, Virtual Machines, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure Container Instances, Windows Virtual Desktop; explaining the advantages and utilization of VPN Gateway, Virtual Networks, ExpressRoute, Virtual Network peering; explaining the advantages and utilization of Disk Storage, Container (Blob) Storage, storage tiers, File Storage; explaining the advantages and utilization of Azure SQL Database, Cosmos DB, PostgreSQL Azure Database, MySQL Azure Database, and SQL Managed Instance; explaining the Azure Marketplace advantages and utilization.
Core Azure Solutions and Management Tools
- Explaining key solutions delivered through the Azure platform: this includes such competencies as explaining the advantages and utilization of Internet of Things (IoT) Hub, Azure Sphere, IoT Central; explaining the advantages and utilization of HDInsight, Azure Synapse Analytics, and Azure Databricks; explaining the advantages and utilization of Cognitive Services, Azure Machine Learning, and Azure Bot Service; explaining the advantages and utilization of serverless computing solutions, including Logic Apps and Azure Functions; explaining the advantages and utilization of Azure GitHub, DevOps, Azure DevTest Labs, GitHub Actions.
- Explaining Azure management tools: the test takers need to demonstrate their ability to explain the utilization of Azure PowerShell, Azure Portal, Cloud Shell, Azure CLI, Azure Mobile App; explaining the Azure Advisor utilization; explaining the Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates utilization; explaining the Azure Monitor utilization; explaining the Azure Service Health utilization.
General Security and Network Security Features
- Explaining Azure security features: this includes explaining core features of Azure Security Center, such as security alerts, policy compliance, secure score, resource hygiene; explaining the Key Vault utilization; explaining the Azure Sentinel utilization; explaining the Azure Dedicated Host utilization.
- Explaining Azure network security: the applicants need to demonstrate their skills in explaining the defense in the depth concept; explaining the Network Security Groups (NSG) utilization; explaining the Azure Firewall utilization; explaining the Azure DDoS protection utilization.
Privacy, Governance, Identity, and Compliance Concepts
- Explaining core Azure identity services: this includes differentiating authorization and authentication; identifying Azure Active Directory; explaining the Azure Active Directory utilization; explaining the utilization of Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Conditional Access, Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Explaining Azure governance features: the learners need to prove their ability to explain the Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) utilization; explain the resource locks utilization; explain the tags utilization; explain the Azure Policy utilization; explain the Azure Blueprints utilization; explain Cloud Adoption Framework within the Azure platform.
- Explaining privacy and compliance resources: this requires one’s skills in explaining the Microsoft key tenets of Security, Compliance, and Privacy; explaining the function of Microsoft Privacy Statement, Data Protection Amendment (DPA), Online Services Terms (OST); explaining the function of Trust Center; explaining the Azure compliance documentation function; explain the function of Azure Sovereign Regions.
Azure Pricing and Service Level Agreements
- Explaining methods for planning and managing costs: this involves defining factors that have an impact on costs; defining factors that can reduce costs; explaining the utilization of the Pricing calculator and the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) calculator; explaining the Azure Cost Management utilization.
- Explaining Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and service lifecycles: the candidates need to demonstrate their skills in explaining the function of an Azure Service Level Agreement (SLA); defining actions that influence an SLA; explaining the service lifecycle within the Azure platform.
Microsoft AZ-900: Beneficial Career Prospects
The Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals certification that is associated with the AZ-900 exam can open many doors to building a successful career in the Cloud computing sphere. The certified specialists can take one of the following job roles: a Developer, a Solution Architect, an Enterprise Architect, a Team Lead, a Network Engineers, and a DevOps Engineer. According to PayScale.com, the salaries for the professionals with Microsoft Azure skills start from the point of $50,000 annually. And the average pay is about $97,000 per year.
Use Microsoft AZ-900 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification AZ-900 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Practice Test Questions, Microsoft AZ-900 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Microsoft AZ-900 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.