Pass Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Certification Exams in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Certification Exam Questions, Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 289 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Oct 9, 2021
- Training Course 85 Lectures
- Study Guide 425 Pages
Download Free Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Practice Test, Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Exam Practice Test Questions
Free VCE files for Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals certification practice test questions and answers are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Sign up today to download the latest Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals certification exam practice test questions.
Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Exam Practice Test Questions
Want to prepare by using Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals certification exam practice test questions efficiently. 100% actual Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals practice test questions and answers, study guide and training course from Exam-Labs provide a complete solution to pass. Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals exam practice test questions and answers in VCE Format make it convenient to experience the actual test before you take the real exam. Pass with Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals certification practice test questions and answers with Exam-Labs VCE files.
The Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals certification is designed to validate the applicants’ knowledge of Cloud concepts, Azure workloads, Azure services, Azure pricing and support, and privacy and security. It is intended for those individuals who are just starting their careers in the IT field. To obtain this certificate, you are required to pass a single qualifying exam, which is Microsoft AZ-900.
What are the important requirements you should know about this certification?
Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals is a foundational-level certification that does not have any official requirements. However, the candidates must develop their skills and competence in the subject matter of the exam before taking it. Additionally, they should be well versed in the general concepts of technology, including the concepts of networking, compute, application development, application support, and storage.
The certification exam is intended for those who are just starting to work with Cloud-based solutions and services, including those individuals who are new to Azure. To attempt this prerequisite test, the students need to possess foundational knowledge and skills in Cloud services. They should also know how these services are delivered through the Microsoft Azure platform.
What are the key details of the certification exam you should explore?
The Microsoft AZ-900 exam evaluates one’s ability in a wide range of concepts. These include Cloud concepts; core solutions & management tools in Azure; core Azure services; governance, compliance, and privacy features; Azure cost management and SLA (Service Level Agreement); network security and general security features. To take this test, the candidates need to register with Pearson VUE or Certiport. The fee for this exam is $99 and it is available in English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, French, German, and Korean. The question types that the test takers can expect in their certification exam include multiple choice, active screen, drag and drop, and scenario-based.
The AZ-900 exam measures the applicants’ capacity to perform specific technical tasks. These tasks form the content of the certification test divided into 6 domains. The details of the exam topics are highlighted below:
Describing Cloud Concepts (20-25%)
- Define the considerations and benefits of Cloud service utilization: the examinees should be able to identify the key benefits of Cloud computing, which include Elasticity, Disaster Recovery, Scalability, Agility, and High Availability. They also need to have competence in identifying the major differences between operational expenditure and capital expenditure as well as be able to explain the consumption-based model.
- Explain the key differences between groups of Cloud services: this covers the candidates’ ability to explain Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service; Software-as-a-Service; serverless computing, shared responsibility model, and define service-type that is based on use cases.
- Explain the key differences between the types of Cloud computing: this focuses on one’s skills related to Cloud computing, public Cloud, private Cloud, hybrid Cloud, and the ability to compare and contrast these three components of Cloud computing.
Describing Core Azure Services (15-20%)
- Explain core Azure Architectural components: this requires that the students can explain the usage and benefits of Availability Zones, Regions and Region Pairs, Subscriptions, Azure Resource Manager, Management Groups, and Resource Groups.
- Explain the core resources in Azure: the learners should be able to explain the usage and benefits of VMs, Azure App Services, Azure Kubernetes, Widows Virtual Desktop, and Azure Container Instances; explain the usage and benefits of VNs, VN peering, ExpressRoute, and VPN Gateway; explain the usage and benefits of Container Storage, File Storage, Disk Storage, and storage-tiers; explain the usage and benefits of Cosmos DB, Azure Database for MySQL, Azure SQL Database, SQL Managed Instance AND Azure Database for PostgreSQL.
Describing Management Tools and Core Solutions on Azure (10-15%)
- Explain core solutions in Azure: this requires your understanding of usage and benefits of the Internet of Things Hub, Azure Sphere, and IoT Central; usage and benefits of HDInsight, Azure Databricks, and Azure Synapse Analytics; usage and benefits of Cognitive Services, Azure Bot Service, and Azure Machine Learning; usage and benefits of serverless computing solutions, which include Logic Apps and Azure Functions; usage and benefits of GitHub, Azure DevOps, Azure DevTest Labs, and GitHub Actions.
- Describing Azure management tools: the applicants need to be able to explain the usage and functionality of Azure Portal, Azure CLI, Azure Mobile App, Azure PowerShell, and Cloud Shell, as well as the usage and functionality of Azure Advisor, Azure Resource Manager templates, Azure Service Health, and Azure Monitor.
Describing Network Security and General Security Features (10-15%)
- Explain Azure security features: this requires that the individuals know how to explain the fundamental features of Azure Security Center; usage and functionality of Key Vault, Azure Sentinel, and Azure Dedicated Hosts.
- Explain Azure network security: this involves describing the usage and functionality of Network Security Groups, Azure Firewall, Azure DDoS protection, and the concept of defense in depth.
Describing Identity, Privacy, Compliance, and Governance Features (20-25%)
- Explain core Azure identity services: the test takers need to be able to describe the key differences between authorization and authentication; usage and functionality of Azure AD; usage and functionality of Multi-Factor Authentication, Conditional Access, and Single Sign-On.
- Explain Azure governance features: the candidates should be able to explain the usage and functionality of resource locks, tags, Azure Policy, Azure Blueprints, Role-Based Access Control, and also describe Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure.
- Explain compliance and privacy resources: this covers your skills in explaining the purpose of Trust Center, Azure compliance documentation, Azure Sovereign Regions, and Microsoft Privacy Statements, Data Protection Amendment, and Online Services Terms.
Describing Azure Service Level Agreements and Cost Management (10-15%)
- Explain techniques for planning and management of costs: the applicants should be able to recognize the factors affecting costs; factors that reduce costs; usage and functionality of Azure Cost Management.
- Explain SLAs and Service Lifecycles: this involves knowledge of the purpose of Azure SLA, service lifecycle in Azure, and actions that can affect an SLA.
What career opportunities are associated with this certification?
Microsoft Cloud services remain in high demand in the IT world. This means there are numerous career opportunities for the candidates with the Microsoft Azure certifications. Although Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals is an entry-level certificate, the individuals can land a rewarding job having it under their belt. Some job roles that they can explore include a Cloud Administrator, a Cloud Developer, a Cloud Sales & Purchase Manager, a Cloud DevOps Engineer, and an Azure Networking Specialist, among others. You can expect to earn an average of $79,000 per annum for any of these positions. However, you should note that the actual remuneration depends on the factors other than your certification such as your level of experience and the type of organization you work for.
So when looking for preparing, you need Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals certification practice test questions and answers, study guide and complete training course to study. Open in Avanset VCE Player & study in real exam environment. However, Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals exam practice test questions in VCE format are updated and checked by experts so that you can download Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals certification exam practice test questions and answers files in VCE format.
Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Certification Exam Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals certification practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals certification exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Certification Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.