Pass Microsoft PL-200 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Real Microsoft PL-200 Practice Test Questions, Exam Dumps
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 54 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Feb 6, 2021
- Study Guide 800 Pages
Download Free Microsoft PL-200 Exam Dumps Questions, Practice Test
Free VCE files for Microsoft PL-200 certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest PL-200 Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant (beta) certification exam dumps questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Microsoft PL-200 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft PL-200 Exam Dumps
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft PL-200 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft PL-200 Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant (beta) exam dumps and practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification PL-200 exam dumps, study guide, training course and practice test questions and answers.
The Microsoft PL-200: Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant exam is a qualifying test required for obtaining the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate certification. This exam evaluates the competency of the candidates in completing various technical tasks, such as configuring the Common Data Service; creating apps with the help of Power Apps; creating and managing Power Automate; implementing Power Virtual Agents chatbots; integrating Power Apps with other services and apps.
Target Audience for Microsoft PL-200 Exam
This certification test is designed for those professionals who are responsible for building apps. The intended candidates for this exam should be able to engage the subject matter stakeholders and experts, perform research, translate requirements, and configure Power Platform solutions as well as apps. These individuals possess the skills needed for creating custom visualizations, application enhancements, system integrations, and custom user experiences and data conversions. In addition, the applicants should be able to perform design created by or in collaboration with the architects and in alliance with the existing standards, branding, and artifacts developed by the user experience designers.
Prerequisites for Microsoft PL-200 Exam
There are no official prerequisites that the candidates should meet before applying for the Microsoft PL-200 exam, but it is recommended that they have experience as an IT student or professional. The learners must also have a solid knowledge of Power Platform and its main features, familiarity with the security concepts as well as Microsoft Data verse. Moreover, the functional consultants should be well aware of the Dynamics 365 model-driven applications.
Key Details of Microsoft PL-200 Exam
Microsoft doesn’t usually reveal the details of its certification exams. The same is true for the Microsoft PL-200 test. You cannot learn the exact number of questions and their types before you actually sit for the exam. What is known about the PL-200 test is that it is currently available in the English language. The cost of the exam is $165 and it is inclusive of all the additional taxes. Note that this pricing is applicable to those who take the test in the United States. If you are located in another country, you need to check the actual exam cost on the official website. One can prepare for this certification test through enrolling for the specially designed instructor-led course offered on the Microsoft webpage or pursuing free learning paths.
Skills Measured in Microsoft PL-200 Exam
The content of the Microsoft PL-200 exam revolves around a wide range of knowledge areas. There are five topics, which are assessed in the framework of this test, including Configuring the Common Data Service, Creating Apps with the Help of Power Apps, Creating & Managing Power Automate, Implementing Power Virtual Agents Chatbot, and Integrating Power Apps with Other Apps and Services. Each of these domains comprises of the specific skills that the test takers need to possess. Let’s have a closer look at what abilities the above-mentioned topics contain.
Configuring the Common Data Service (25-30%)
The first section entails the expertise of the candidates in:
- Managing an existing data model (assigning a type for an entity, such as virtual, standard, or activity; configuring entity ownership; creating new entities or modifying existing ones, etc.);
- Creating and managing processes (defining the requirements for business rules; defining and implementing business rule logic; defining the scope for business rules, etc.);
- Configuring Common Data Service settings (configuring Relevance Search; configuring auditing; performing data management tasks; configuring duplicate detection settings);
- Configuring security settings (creating and managing business units; creating and managing security roles; creating and manage users as well as teams, etc.).
Creating Apps with the Help of Power Apps (20-25%)
This subject area encompasses the students’ skills outlined below:
- Creating model-driven apps (creating and configuring forms, views charts dashboards, configuring site maps, etc.);
- Creating canvas apps (creating a canvas app; creating canvas app screens; implementing form navigation, variables, formulas, and collections, as well as error handling, etc.);
- Creating portal apps (creating a portal app; exposing Common Data Service data; configuring portal web pages, navigation, and forms; configuring portal security including page access and web roles).
Creating & Managing Power Automate (15-20%)
This domain requires that the applicants have a good comprehension of the following aspects:
- Building flows (describing flow types as well as flow components; triggering a flow with the help of the Common Data Service connectors; running actions with the help of the Common Data Service connector, etc.);
- Building the business process flows (configuring a business process flow; adding business rules, action steps, workflows to a business process flow; defining steps and stages, etc.);
- Building UI flows (describing UI flow types; defining UI flow use cases; differentiating between attended & unattended UI flows; recording business process tasks).
Implementing Power Virtual Agents Chatbots (10-15%)
To answer the questions related to this exam topic, the learners are required to develop expertise in the following areas:
- Creating a chatbot (assigning a chatbot to an environment; publishing a chatbot; sharing a chatbot; adding chatbots to Teams as well as other channels; monitoring and diagnosing bot usage, performance, topic usage);
- Configuring topics (defining topic conversation triggers; creating messages, questions, conditions; extracting topics from a web page; implementing escalations, greetings, statuses, error messages; calling the Power Automate flow in order to run an action);
- Configuring entities (creating custom entities; implementing entities in conversations; implementing variables to store data).
Integrating Power Apps with Other Apps and Services (15-20%)
Within this area, the examinees need to demonstrate competency in the following domains:
- Integrating Power BI with Power Apps (creating Power BI visualizations; creating data flows as well as scheduling data flow runs; filtering data; building reports & dashboards, etc.);
- Implementing AI Builder (defining which AI Builder model type is better to use; creating an AI Builder model; preparing source data for utilization by models, etc.);
- Integrating Power Apps with Microsoft 365 (adding apps to Microsoft Teams; creating a Teams app using a Power Apps app; configuring app policies).
Career Opportunities Associated with Microsoft PL-200 Exam and Its Certification
After completing the Microsoft PL-200 certification test, the individuals will possess sufficient expertise to work with various organizations and implement Power Platform solutions. The certified professionals are capable of building canvas, portal, and model-driven apps as well as creating Power Automate Flows and designing a chatbot. Further, they are skilled to maintain training and provide operations to the Power Platform administrators.
Those specialists who hold the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate certification under their belt can work in any of the following positions: an AI Engineer, an App Maker, a Data Analyst, a Data Scientist, a Developer, and a Business User, among many others. This associate-level certificate can also give rise to one’s salary. According to Nigel Frank Microsoft Dynamics Salary Survey, 61% of the professionals with this this certification believe that it increases their demand in the market, while 73% of the permanent employees received a salary increase after getting certified.
Use Microsoft PL-200 certification exam dumps, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with PL-200 Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant (beta) practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification PL-200 exam dumps and practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Microsoft PL-200 Exam Dumps, Microsoft PL-200 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our PL-200 Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant (beta) practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Microsoft PL-200 exam dumps, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase Microsoft PL-200 Exam Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.