Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-310 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-310 Practice Test Questions, Dynamics 365 Exam Dumps
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 185 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Jul 3, 2022
- Training Course 25 Lectures
- Study Guide 889 Pages
Download Free Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-310 Exam Dumps, Dynamics 365 Practice Test
Free VCE files for Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-310 certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest MB-310 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-310 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-310 Exam dumps
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-310 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft MB-310 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant exam dumps questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification Dynamics 365 MB-310 exam dumps questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The Microsoft MB-310 exam is one of the requirements for earning the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate certification. It is designed to validate the skills and competence of the candidates in analyzing the business requirements and translating the same into accomplished business solutions and processes that use the industry best practices. The individuals who pass this test and the related one will be awarded the associate-level certificate.
The candidates for this certification exam are Functional Consultants. These specialists analyze the business prerequisites and translate the same into completely realized business procedures and solutions that utilize industry best practices. These professionals function as a core resource in the implementation and configuration of applications that fulfill the business requirements.
The Microsoft MB-310 exam does not have any official prerequisites. However, the test takers must have a basic understanding and knowledge of financial operations and accounting principles, including accounts receivables and accounts payables, costing principles, budgeting, taxes, and fixed assets.
The Microsoft MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance exam is available in the English language and the candidates have to pay the fee of $165 to take it. Although Microsoft does not disclose its details, the students can expect between 40 and 60 questions covering a range of topics. The time allowed for the test is 120 minutes.
The candidates for the Microsoft MB-310 exam must understand its content before attempting to pass it. It is recommended that they go through the official website for the updated details at the point of preparing for the test. The topics covered within the domain of the certification exam are highlighted below:
Defining and Configuring Financial Management (50-55%):
- Define & configure charts of accounts: this objective requires that the applicants demonstrate competence in defining and configuring charts of accounts & main accounts; explain the use cases for main accounts categories, balance control accounts, and ledger account aliases; configuring financial dimension & dimension sets; configuring legal entity overrides for main accounts and financial dimensions; creating and configuring account structures & advanced rules;
- Configure currencies & ledgers: the candidates should be able to construct fiscal years, periods, and calendars; configure ledgers; explain and configure the batch transfer rules; configure conversions and currencies for legal entities; configure the currency exchange rate providers; enter the currency exchange rates manually;
- Manage & implement journals: this subtopic covers the skills in explaining options for the implementation of the voucher numbers within journals; configuring journal names; setting up journal controls & posting limitation rules; explaining and configuring journal approvals; creating voucher templates; explaining use cases for periodic journals; setting up inter-company accounting; configuring and applying accrual schemes;
- Manage & implement bank and cash: this topic covers competence in creating and maintaining bank accounts and bank groups; explaining and configuring electronic payment options; configuring and processing bank reconciliations such as advanced bank reconciliations; configuring cash flow reports;
- Implement cost management & cost accounting: the potential candidates should have the skills in explaining cost accounting terms and processes; configuring cost accounting procedures; creating cost accounting reports with the use of the Cost Accounting Report wizard; explaining and configuring indirect costs and costing sheet.
- Perform periodic processes: this section requires competence in configuring closing schedule and financial period workspace; defining and demonstrating year-end processes and periodic closing processes; performing elimination processes and financial consolidation; configuring the allocation terms for main accounts; creating and processing ledge allocation policies; implementing the revaluation processes for foreign currency; creating and managing financial reports, including report definitions, row, and column;
- Configure, collect, and report taxes: the learners need to show competence in configuring tax groups, settlement periods, jurisdiction, and tax codes; configuring tax ledger posting groups; preparing the periodic filings, such as year-end tax reporting.
The area will also measure one’s skills in configuring cost groups and cost objects, implementing inventory costing versions, differentiating between the inventory costing methodologies, configuring posting profiles and item groups, as well as performing adjustment processes and inventory closing.
Implementing & Managing Accounts Payables and Expenses (10-15%):
- Manage and implement account payables: this domain requires competence in configuring validation policies for the invoice; setting up posting profiles for vendors; processing orders, payments, and invoices; configuring Vendor Collaborations modules; configuring account payable charges; configuring vendor payments, such as payment calendars and positive pay;
- Configure & utilize expense management: this topic covers the skills in configuring workflow for expense management; configuring expense management, such as per diem options, personal expenses, categories, and mileage expenses; explaining the use cases for expense management policies as well as an Audit workbench; explaining and configuring credit card processing; managing expense reports.
Implementing Accounts Receivables, Collections, Credits, and Revenue Recognitions (20-25%):
- Manage and implement account receivable: this subject area comes with the individuals’ competence in setting up customer posting profiles; configuring and processing free text invoices; processing orders, invoices & payments; configuring customer payment setup; configuring account receivable charges;
- Manage collections and credits: this section requires your skills in configuring credit management procedures; configuring collections management procedures; managing delinquent customers; preparing and sending customer account statements; managing customer credit holds and credit limits; setting up and processing interest notes and collection letters;
- Configure the revenue recognition: this module covers competence in implementing revenue schedules; entering and processing revenue recognition transactions; configuring journals & parameters or revenue recognition.
Managing Fixed Assets & Budgeting (10-15%):
- Manage and configure budgeting processes: this topic covers one’s skills in configuring the budgeting components; creating the budget plan; defining the budget planning process and planning a budget; configuring budget controls; creating and configuring registry entries; implementing budget workflows; performing budget checks on journals and documents;
- Manage and implement fixed assets: the individuals should have the skills in creating fixed assets groups and fixed assets; configuring fixed asset parameters; explaining and configuring fixed asset depreciation and books; enabling integration with purchasing and projects; acquiring, depreciating, and disposing of fixed assets; estimating and performing eliminations of projects to fixed assets; creating fixed asset budgets and transferring budgets to budgeting modules.
The professionals with the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate certification can explore different career opportunities. Some of the job titles that they can take up include a Functional Consultant, a Senior IT Manager, a Finance and Operation Manager, a Dynamics 365 Finance Consultant, a Business Analyst, and a Senior Implementation Consultant, among others. The salary outlook for these positions is an average of $65,000 per annum, while some specialists can earn as high as $176,000 per year.
Use Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-310 certification exam dumps, practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with MB-310 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification Dynamics 365 MB-310 exam dumps will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-310 Exam Dumps, Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-310 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our MB-310 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-310 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-310 Exam Training Products Individually