Pass Microsoft Azure Data DP-900 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft Azure Data DP-900 Practice Test Questions, Azure Data Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 141 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Oct 20, 2021
- Training Course 32 Lectures
- Study Guide 672 Pages
Download Free Microsoft Azure Data DP-900 Exam Practice Test Questions, Azure Data Practice Test
Free VCE files for Microsoft Azure Data DP-900 certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest DP-900 Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Microsoft Azure Data DP-900 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Azure Data DP-900 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft Azure Data DP-900 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft DP-900 Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification Azure Data DP-900 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The Microsoft DP-900 exam is a qualifying test for obtaining the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals certification. This exam is intended for the entry-level professionals looking to take up a career path in the IT field. Although it is not a requirement for any advanced-level certificate, the DP-900: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals test is a great foundation to prepare the individuals for other Azure role-based options. Thus, the certified candidates can pursue two certifications: Azure Data Engineer Associate or Azure Database Administrator Associate.
What requirements should you fulfill before taking the Microsoft DP-900 exam?
The candidates for this certification exam are those individuals who want to validate their foundational-level experience in working with data within Cloud. They should possess the basic knowledge and skills in the domain of core data concepts. They also need to have an understanding of how these are implemented with the use of Microsoft Azure data services.
The applicants do not have to fulfill any requirements to take the Microsoft DP-900 test or get the associated certification. However, they must be familiar with different concepts of non-relational and relational data. They should also know various types of data workloads that are available, including analytical and transactional. Additionally, the students must develop mastery of the exam topics before sitting for this test.
What should you know about the Microsoft DP-900 exam?
The Microsoft DP-900 exam is 60 minutes long and consists of 40-60 questions of various types. Some of these formats may include multiple choice, active screen, drag and drop, build list, best answer, short answer, and case studies, among others. The candidates can find the examples of these question types on the official website. This certification test is designed to evaluate the competence of the professionals in using non-relational and relational data on Azure, as well as the analytics workload that is available on Azure. The exam fee is $99 and the applicants must pay it before registering for and scheduling their test. To complete this exam on the first try, they must achieve at least 720 points on a scale of 100-1000. The languages available for this test include English, German, Korean, Spanish, French, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.
The Microsoft DP-900 test evaluates the ability of the candidates to execute specific technical tasks. The examinees must understand these areas before they take this test. The topics that this certification exam covers are as follows:
Explain the Concepts of Core Data: 15-20%
- Explain Core Data Workloads Types: The test takers should be able to explain batch data, attributes of relational data, streaming data, and the differences between streaming and batch data.
- Explain the Core Concepts of Data Analytics: The candidates need to be able to explain data visualization, analytics techniques, data processing concepts, ETL and ELT processing, as well as the basic types of charts, including pie charts and bar charts.
Explain the Techniques Involved in Working with Relational Data on Microsoft Azure: 25-30%
- Explain the Concepts of Relational Data Workloads: The examinees should be able to explain the structures of relational data and identify the appropriate data for relational workloads.
- Explain Relational Azure Data Services: The individuals should have the ability to explain and compare SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS solutions as well as Azure Synapse Analytics. They also need the knowledge of Azure SQL database services, Azure Database for PostgreSQL, Azure Database for MySQL, and Azure Database for MariaDB.
- Identify the Fundamental Management Tasks for Relational Data: The applicants should be able to explain the deployment and provisioning of relational data services. They also need to understand the techniques for deployment, such as Azure Resource Manager templates, Azure portal, Azure CLI, and Azure PowerShell. In addition, the students should be able to identify the fundamental connectivity issues and components of data security.
- Explain the Query Methods for Data with the SQL Language: The learners should be capable of comparing the Data Manipulation Language with the Data Definition Language. They should also be able to query relational data within Azure Database for MySQL, Azure SQL Database, and Azure Database for PostgreSQL.
Explain the Techniques Involved in Working with Non-Relational Data on Microsoft Azure: 25-30%
- Explain Non-Relational Data Workloads: The candidates should be able to explain the attributes of non-relational data and types of NoSQL and non-relational data. They need to have expertise in recommending the appropriate data stores and establishing them to utilize non-relational data.
- Explain Offerings of Non-Relational Data on Azure: The individuals need to have competence in explaining Azure Table storage, Azure File storage, Azure data service for non-relational workloads, Azure Blob Storage, and Azure Cosmos DB APIs.
- Identify the Fundamental Management Functions for Non-Relational Data: The examinees should have competence in explaining deployment and provisioning of non-relational data and the techniques for deployment. They also need the skills in identifying the components of data security, fundamental connectivity issues, and non-relational data management tools.
Explain Analytics Workloads on Azure: 25-30%
- Explain Analytics Workloads: The applicants should be able to explain transactional workloads, data warehousing workloads, and when data warehouse solutions are needed. This subtopic also covers their skills and knowledge associated with the differences between analytics and a transactional workload as well as the differences between real-time and batch.
- Explain Modern Data Warehouse Components: The test takers should understand Azure data services for the latest data warehousing, including Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure HDInsight, Azure Data Lake, and Azure Databricks, as well as explainin the workload and architecture for modern data warehousing.
- Explain Data Processing & Ingestion on Azure: The learners should be able to explain the fundamental practices for data loading, Azure Data Factory components, and data processing options.
- Explain Data Visualization within Microsoft Power BI: You need to have competence in explaining the function of dashboards, interactive reports, and paginated reporting, as well as the workflow within Power BI.
What job roles can you pursue after passing the Microsoft DP-900 exam?
Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals is an entry-level certificate. However, the candidates who pass the prerequisite exam and obtain this certification can pursue a variety of rewarding job roles. These include an IT Administrator, a Desktop Engineer, a Windows Administrator, an Azure Security Engineer, an Azure Solutions Architect, an Azure Application Architect, a Technical Help Desk, and an IT Service Desk Analyst, among others. The salary outlook for these positions is an average of $56,000 per annum.
Use Microsoft Azure Data DP-900 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with DP-900 Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification Azure Data DP-900 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Microsoft Azure Data DP-900 Exam Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Azure Data DP-900 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our DP-900 Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Microsoft Azure Data DP-900 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase Microsoft Azure Data DP-900 Exam Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.