98-366: Networking Fundamentals Certification Video Training Course Outline
Understanding Network Infrastruc...
Understanding Network Hardware
98-366: Networking Fundamentals Certification Video Training Course Info
Gain in-depth knowledge for passing your exam with Exam-Labs 98-366: Networking Fundamentals certification video training course. The most trusted and reliable name for studying and passing with VCE files which include Microsoft MTA 98-366 practice test questions and answers, study guide and exam practice test questions. Unlike any other 98-366: Networking Fundamentals video training course for your certification exam.
Do you feel like study guides and books are not efficient and want to get resourceful and practical preparation for your upcoming certification test? Prepare for your Microsoft exam with our training course and advance your career goals. The 98-366: Networking Fundamentals course comprises of a complete collection of videos that are produced to equip you with in-depth and insightful knowledge related to the test. Watch the videos and pass your Microsoft 98-366 on the first try.
It is important for any IT professional to know how different system administrators work. This is what the Microsoft 98-366 course mainly covers. This training presents the use cases and topologies of the center system administration. It also analyzes and explains the TCP/IP and OSI models.
This is a training course that enables you to effectively understand everything regarding networking basics, including security basics, network basics, and system administration basics. You will also learn all about the database fundamentals. Moreover, you will explore what the software development fundamentals entail.
This Microsoft 98-366 course consists of video instructions as well as guiding activities, which ensure that you gain the ability to effectively apply the relevant knowledge in real life. This is a self-paced training with practice labs developed to prepare the students for the 98-366: Networking Fundamentals exam. There are quizzes at the end of every section that the learners can use to gauge their readiness for this Microsoft certification test.
- General IT knowledge
- Practical experience in Windows-based systems administration, Windows Server, organization of executive devices, TCP/IP, DNS, name goals process, as well as system conventions & topologies
- Understanding network topologies
- Completing basic subnetting
- Understanding infrastructure and hardware of the network
- Explaining the work of firewalls
- Understanding protocols and services
- Configuring settings of basic wireless
- Understanding the concepts of VPN
- Setting up a router or a switch, or a small office
- Understanding the OSI model
- Performing simple tasks of troubleshooting
- Applying security concepts
- Security fundamentals
- Number of questions: 40-60
- Type of questions: Multiple choice and multiple response
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Passing score: 700 or more points out of 1000
- Language: English, Spanish, Korean, German, Simplified Chinese, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, and Italian
- Cost: $127
- Validity: for lifetime
- Work With Nics, Hubs, Switches, and Routers
- Compare Point-To-Multipoint and Point-To-Point Networks
- Know Topologies: Star, Mesh, Ring, Bus
- Understand the OSI Model
- Explore Layers in the IP/TCP Model
- Explore Pans, Lans, and Wlans
The Microsoft 98-366 course is intended for the networking specialists with basic knowledge of general networking technologies and concepts. They should also have practical experience in Windows-based networking, Windows Server, and networking management tools.
- System Analyst;
- Mobile Application Developer;
- Software Engineer;
- IT Security Specialist;
- Website Developer;
- Database Administrator;
- Video Game Designer;
- Help Desk Technician;
- Network Architect;
- Network Administrator.
If you want to pass the Microsoft 98-366 test with high results, you should complete this training course. Additionally, you can use other resources in preparation for your certification exam, such as tutorials, practice tests, guides/books, practical labs, and simulations. They will also help you explore all the exam objectives.
Pay a fraction of the cost to study with Exam-Labs 98-366: Networking Fundamentals certification video training course. Passing the certification exams have never been easier. With the complete self-paced exam prep solution including 98-366: Networking Fundamentals certification video training course, practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions and study guide, you have nothing to worry about for your next certification exam.