Microsoft PowerPoint MO-300 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft PowerPoint MO-300 Exam dumps
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft PowerPoint MO-300 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft MO-300 Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019) exam dumps questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification PowerPoint MO-300 exam dumps questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The Microsoft MO-300 exam is designed to validate the knowledge and skills of the candidates in creating and managing presentations. It also certifies their expertise in creating slide content, inserting and formatting slides and shapes, managing multiple presentations, and applying animations and transitions. This is the only prerequisite test for earning the Microsoft Office Specialist: PowerPoint Associate (PowerPoint & PowerPoint 2019) certification.
Prerequisites to Fulfill
The MO-300 test is aimed at the professionals across different industries. Microsoft PowerPoint is used across various organizations, so obtaining the certification in this skill area is a sure way to improve your career potential.
Microsoft MO-300 has no official requirements. However, the potential candidates should develop competence in developing professional presentations. These include employee training, professional sales presentations, kiosk slideshows, and instructional materials. These individuals should also have the capability to demonstrate the accurate application of the core features of PowerPoint. Additionally, they should be able to independently complete the related tasks.
Exam Details to Explore
Microsoft offers the MO-300: Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint & PowerPoint 2019) test in a range of languages. They are English, Malaysia English, Japanese, Spanish, German, Dutch, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, French, Russian, Portuguese (Brazil), Greek, Polish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Arabic (Saudi Arabia). To register, the students must pay $100 as the exam fee and schedule the test via the official website.
This certification test covers different skill areas and you can expect 40-60 questions in any delivery of the exam. The question formats to expect include build list, active screen, case study, best answer, short answer, drag and drop, and multiple choice. The passing score for the MO-300 test is 720 points on a scale of 100-1000.
Exam Topics to Learn
To achieve the passing score, it is critical to understand the topics of the exam. You will be measured based on your knowledge and skills in specific subject areas. So, the objectives covered in the Microsoft MO-300 certification test are enumerated below:
- Modify Note Masters, Handout Masters, and Slide Masters: The candidates should be able to carry out various technical tasks on PowerPoint. These include changing the background or theme of the slide master, modifying the content of the slide master, and modifying the notes master. They should also be able to create and modify slide layouts.
- Change the Views and Options of Presentation: This area requires the skills in changing the size of a slide, setting basic properties of files, and showing a presentation in various views.
- Configure Presentations and Print Settings: The learners should have the hands-on experience with printing all or just a part of a presentation, printing notes pages, and handouts. It also requires the skills in printing in black and white, grayscale, and color.
- Present & Configure Slide Shows: The examinees should have competence in creating custom slide shows, configuring slide show alternatives, and presenting slide shows with the use of Presenter View. This domain will also measure your skills in rehearsing slide show timing and setting up options for slide show recording.
- Prepare a Presentation for Collaboration: You need to have the ability to mark presentations as the final output, protecting them with the use of passwords, and preserving the content of a presentation. It also requires the demonstration of competence in adding and managing content, exporting presentations to different formats, and inspecting presentations for any issues.
- Insert Slides: You must possess the hands-on skills in duplicating slides, inserting Summary Zoom slides, and selecting slide layouts. The individuals should also have some expertise in inserting slides from other presentations and importing outlines from Word documents.
- Modify Slides: The potential candidates for the MO-300 exam should demonstrate their expertise in un-hiding and hiding slides, inserting page numbers, headers, and footers as well as modifying the backgrounds for individual slides.
- Order & Group Slides: This section requires one’s skills in creating sections, renaming sections, and modifying slide order.
Insertion & Formatting of Shapes, Images, and Texts
- Format Text: The test takers should have the knowledge and skills required for applying styles and formatting text in multiple columns. They should also be able to create numbered and bulleted lists.
- Insert Links: This objective requires your skills in inserting hyperlinks, inserting Slide Zoom links, and Section Zoom links.
- Insert & Format Images: The candidates should have expertise in inserting screen clippings and screenshots, cropping and resizing images, and applying effects and in-built styles to images.
- Insert & Format Graphics Components: The examinees need to have some hands-on experience in drawing with the use of digital ink, inserting and changing shapes, and adding text to text boxes and shapes. They also need to demonstrate their skills in resizing text boxes and shapes, applying in-built styles to text boxes and shapes, formatting text boxes and shapes, and adding alt text to different graphic components for accessibility;
- Order & Group Objects on Different Slides: This domain requires the ability to group images and shapes, align images, text boxes, and shapes, order shapes, text boxes, and images, and demonstrate alignment tools.
Insertion of Tables, Media, 3D Models, Charts, and SmartArt
- Insert & Format Tables: This topic covers the skills in creating and inserting tables, applying in-built table styles, and inserting and deleting table columns and rows.
- Insert & Modify Charts: This subject area requires competence in modifying, creating, and inserting charts.
- Insert & Format SmartArt Graphics: The potential candidates should have the knowledge and skills required for converting lists to SmartArt graphics, inserting SmartArt graphics, and adding & modifying the content of the SmartArt graphics.
- Insert & Modify 3D Models: This section requires some expertise in modifying 3D models and inserting 3D models.
- Insert & Manage Media: You should demonstrate your expertise in inserting video and audio clips, configuring media playback alternatives, as well as creating and inserting screen recordings.
Application of Animations & Transitions
- Configure & Apply Slide Transitions: The candidates should be able to apply 3D and basic slide transitions as well as configure different transition effects;
- Slide Content Animation: This objective covers one’s skills in animating graphic components and texts and 3D models. It also focuses on competence in configuring animation effects and animation paths as well as reordering animations on slides;
- Set up Transitions Timing: You need to have the ability to set the duration for the transition effect and configure the transition from start to finish, using the start and finish options.
Career Bonuses to Enjoy
Those candidates who pass the Microsoft MO-300 exam will obtain the MOS: PowerPoint Associate (PowerPoint & PowerPoint 2019) certification. The professionals with this certificate can take up the job roles as a Project Coordinator, a Research Analyst, an Administrative Assistant, an Office Manager, an IT Support Technician, or an Executive Assistant. The average salary outlook for these positions is $77,258 per annum.
Use Microsoft PowerPoint MO-300 certification exam dumps, practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with MO-300 Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019) practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification PowerPoint MO-300 exam dumps will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.