Pass Microsoft Word MO-100 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft Word MO-100 Practice Test Questions, Word Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
Download Free Microsoft Word MO-100 Exam Practice Test Questions, Word Practice Test
Free VCE files for Microsoft Word MO-100 certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest MO-100 Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019) certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Microsoft Word MO-100 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Word MO-100 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft Word MO-100 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft MO-100 Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019) exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification Word MO-100 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The Microsoft MO-100 exam is the only qualifying test required for getting the Microsoft Office Specialist: Word Associate (Word & Word 2019) certification. The exam is designed to evaluate the skills of the candidates in creating and maintaining business correspondence, multi-column newsletters, professional-looking reports, and resumes.
The certification exam is designed for those professionals who want to validate their knowledge and skills in the Microsoft Office Word domain. These professionals can demonstrate competence in the correct application of principal attributes of Word. They also have the skills required to independently complete technical tasks.
The Microsoft MO-100: Microsoft Word (Word & Word 2019) exam has no official prerequisites. This means that both the individuals with IT background as well as the non-technical specialists from other fields can pursue the associated certification. Although the test does not have any requirements, it is strongly recommended that the students develop competence in the exam objectives before sitting for it.
The Microsoft MO-100 certification exam evaluates the individuals’ skills and knowledge of the accurate applications of principal attributes of Word through the creation and editing of documents for different situations and purposes. The applicants can take the test in a variety of languages based on their preference. These languages include English, Malaysia English, Korean, Indonesian, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, German, Japanese, Italian, French, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Greek, and Arabic. To take the exam, the learners are required to pay the registration fee of $100.
The Microsoft MO-100 exam covers different knowledge areas. You must go through the official website to review the detailed outline of the objectives before you start your preparation process. This will help you understand the areas that will be evaluated in the test and find the relevant study materials. The highlights of the topics that are covered in the certification exam are as follows:
Manage Various Documents: 20-25%
- Navigate between Documents: This subtopic requires that the individuals have the skills in text search, hiding and showing hidden text, as well as formatting symbols. They should also know how to move objects in documents and to specific locations. In addition, the examinees need to possess an understanding of how to connect to locations in documents.
- Format Documents: Here the test takers should be able to apply style sets, configure different page background components, modify and insert footers and headers, and set up various document pages.
- Share & Save Documents: This topic area will measure the ability of the candidates to adjust print settings and fundamental document properties. It will also evaluate the skills of the examinees in saving documents in different file formats and electronically share documents.
- Examine Documents for Problems: The applicants should understand how to find and eliminate personal information and hidden properties. They also need to be able to find and modify accessibility as well as compatibility issues.
Insert & Format Text, Sections, and Paragraphs: 20-25%
- Insert Paragraphs & Text: The questions from this subtopic will measure the capability of the candidates to locate and substitute text and insert special characters and symbols.
- Format Paragraphs & Text: This requires that the individuals know how to apply the text effects, clear formatting, and apply the built-in styles to different text features. They also need to have the skills to set a paragraph, line indentation, and spacing. Additionally, they should be able to apply formatting with the use of a Format Printer.
- Create & Configure the Document Sections: This section will measure the competence of the test takers in formatting text within multiple columns, changing options of page setups for sections, and inserting column breaks, sections, and pages.
Manage Lists & Tables: 15-20%
Create Tables: This area will evaluate the capacity of the candidates in converting text to
- tables, creating tables through columns and rows specification, and converting tables to texts.
- Modify Tables: Within this subtopic, the applicants should be able to demonstrate their skills in categorizing table data, dividing tables, splitting & merging cells, resizing tables, columns. They should also be capable of configuring repeating row headers, cell spacing & margins.
- Create & Modify Lists: This objective will evaluate the competence of the students in formatting paragraphs as bulleted and numbered lists. It will also measure their skills in changing number formats and bullet-characters, increasing & decreasing list levels, and setting start number values. The applicants need to have the capability to describe number formats and custom bullet characters.
Create & Manage References: 5-10%
- Create and Manage Reference Elements: This subcategory involves one’s skills in inserting endnotes and footnotes, as well as citations for bibliographies. It also covers competence in modifying endnote and footnote properties as well as creating and modifying bibliography citation sources.
- Create and Manage Reference Tables: The applicants will need to demonstrate their expertise in inserting tables of contents and bibliographies. They will also be required to have the skills in customizing tables of contents.
Format & Insert Graphic Elements: 15-20%
- Insert Text Boxes & Illustrations: This subject area requires that the candidates know how to insert shapes, pictures, 3D models, text boxes, SmartArt graphics, and screen clippings & screenshots.
- Format Text Boxes & Illustrations: The learners should be able to apply different artistic effects, picture styles, and picture effects. They also need the expertise in formatting 3D models, SmartArt graphics, and graphic elements. Additionally, the examinees should be able to remove any picture backgrounds from the graphics.
- Include Texts on Graphic Elements: The test takers will be measured based on their ability to include and modify texts in shapes, texts in text boxes, as well as SmartArt graphic elements.
- Modify Graphic Elements: This section requires your skills in positioning objects, wrapping text around different objects, and adding substitute texts to objects for convenience.
Document Collaboration Management: 5-10%
- Add & Manage Comments: The applicants should know how to add comments, delete comments, resolve comments, review & reply to various comments.
- Manage Change Tracking: This topic requires one’s competence in tracking changes, locking and unlocking change tracking, reviewing tracked changes, and accepting/rejecting tracked changes.
With the Microsoft Office Specialist: Word Associate (Word & Word 2019) certification, the candidates can pursue different rewarding career paths. Some of the job titles that these certified professionals can explore include an Admissions Counselor, a Reservations Manager, a Creative Director, a Legal Administrative Assistant, an Administrate Support Specialist, an Account Manager Mortgage Loan Funder, and a Marketing Specialist, Financial Analyst, among others. The salary range for these positions is between $42,000 and $108,000.
Use Microsoft Word MO-100 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with MO-100 Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019) practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification Word MO-100 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Microsoft Word MO-100 Exam Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Word MO-100 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our MO-100 Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019) practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Microsoft Word MO-100 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.