Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-240 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-240 Practice Test Questions, Dynamics 365 Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 59 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Oct 23, 2021
- Training Course 8 Lectures
Download Free Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-240 Exam Practice Test Questions, Dynamics 365 Practice Test
Free VCE files for Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-240 certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest MB-240 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-240 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-240 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-240 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft MB-240 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification Dynamics 365 MB-240 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
Passing the Microsoft MB-240: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service exam is required for obtaining the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate certification. The candidates for this test should have competence in implementing Field Service processes developed in collaboration with external and internal teams. They also have the expertise in deploying and configuring Field Service applications with the major customer service applications.
Microsoft MB-240: Requirements
The target candidates for the MB-240 test are Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Functional Consultants. These specialists are responsible for the implementation of solutions that administer the resources associated with the Field Service lifecycle completion. The applicants need to possess the expertise in the Field Service and Microsoft Power Apps-based mobile apps.
This certification exam does not have any compulsory requirements. However, the candidates for the test should have the relevant skills in customizing and configuring the elements of Field Service applications. These include configuring services, resources, inventory integration, characteristics, and incidents. They should be familiar with service agreements, work orders, field service user roles, recourse scheduling, and service tasks. The students should also be conversant with the connected Field Service solutions and Field Service mobile app configuration.
Microsoft MB-240: Exam Content
The Microsoft MB-240 exam can only be taken in the English language. The candidates have to pay the fee of $165 to register for it. This certification test covers different question formats, including case studies, drag and drop, active screen, build list, short answer, and multiple choice. The number of questions varies from exam to exam and ranges from 40 to 60. The learners are allowed 120 minutes to complete the test.
This Microsoft test will measure your specific skills and knowledge. This expertise is an integral part of the exam topics. It is recommended that the students review the objectives and develop competence in each knowledge area before attempting this certification test. The following are the details of the domains covered in Microsoft MB-240:
Field Service Application Configuration: 15-20%
- Configuring Settings: Within this subtopic, the candidates should be able to demonstrate their skills in explaining and configuring the required security functions and resources. The topic will also measure the examinees’ expertise in explaining the required entities and customizing entities to fulfill the prerequisites. In addition, the test takers will need to show their skills in configuring proficiency models, skills and characteristics, and technician time tracking. Their expertise in configuring and determining the required skill types and enabling the schedule board geo-coding will be measured.
- Configuring Product & Service Pricing: This area requires one’s competence in defining tax codes, associating services and products with price lists, and configuring minimum durations and charge amounts.
- Configuring Bookable Resources: The candidates will be required to demonstrate competence in managing bookable resources, configuring geo-coding, enabling mapping functionality, and configuring pay rates and types. This subdomain will also evaluate their skills in managing time-off requests, installing crews and resource pools, determining address types to use, and explaining use cases for crews, resource groups, and resource pools.
- Integrating Tools with Field Service: This section will measure the ability of the students to utilize Power Automate flows in automating tasks and enhancing Dynamics 365 Field Services. It will also evaluate their ability to explain the use cases for the collection of customer feedback with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice.
Work Orders Management: 15-20%
- Explaining the Lifecycle of Work Orders: This area requires that the learners demonstrate their skills in configuring work orders, stages of work order lifecycle, capabilities, and uses of service accounts, functional locations, and billing accounts.
- Creating and Operating Work Orders: The applicants should be able to develop work orders from an opportunity or incident. They should know how to close work orders, configure asset location and hierarchy on work orders, and associate a specific work order with a price list.
- Managing Incidents: This objective will measure competence in configuring incident types, adding services, products, as well as service tasks to incidents.
- Creating and Operating Agreements: This section requires one’s competence in determining the timeframe for agreements usage, creating bookings, invoices, and entitlements, and SLAs for agreements.
Work Orders Scheduling and Dispatch: 25-30%
- Managing Scheduling Alternatives: The candidates need to have the skills in configuring Quick Book and fulfillment preferences, as well as scheduling work orders with the Schedule Assistant and Schedule Board.
- Implementing Schedule Boards: Here the examinees should have the ability to reschedule and reassign work orders, schedule work orders manually, customize schedule boards, implement integrated map characteristics, and generate driving guidelines for field agents.
- Implementing Schedule Assistant: This subject area covers your skills in filtering data, specifying search radiuses, applying restrictions to resource queries, and troubleshooting Schedule Assistants.
- Optimizing Resource Scheduling: The test takers need to possess the knowledge of the resource optimization process, constraints, and objectives, as well as optimization profiles.
- Configuring Universal Resource Scheduling: This domain will measure competence in creating prerequisite views, enabling scheduling for entities, and managing the work-hours calendar for prerequisites. The subtheme will also evaluate one’s expertise in creating Power Automate flows for the population of data within requirements records.
Field Service Mobility Management: 10-15%
- Installing Mobile Apps: This requires skills in installing and signing into Field Service Mobile applications, working offline, and identifying supported platforms and pre-requisites, among others.
- Configuring Mobile Apps: The individuals should have competence in configuring steps for the Field Service mobile applications, offline data & sync filters, Work Order, and booking forms.
Inventory & Purchasing Management: 5-10%
- Operating Customer Assets: The test takers should demonstrate their skills in creating child assets, configuring asset properties, 3D asset forms, and uses for the customer assets.
- Operating Inventory & Warehouses: This subtopic covers the learners’ skills in viewing product inventory, setting up warehouses and inventory, adjusting inventory, and updating inventory manually with the use of inventory journals.
- Operating Purchasing & Product Returns: The examinees will be required to demonstrate competence in creating purchase orders, determining product return alternatives, explaining purchase order processes, as well as finalizing returns.
Connected Field Service Implementation: 10-15%
- Explaining Use Cases for IoT: The candidates should be able to identify the use cases for the Internet of Thing, explain its components, and identify the use cases for Dynamics 365 Connected Fields on the Field Service Mobile app.
- Implementing Connected Field Service using IoT Hub: This section requires one’s skills in managing IoT devices and security roles for Dynamics 365 Connected Field Service.
Microsoft MB-240: Career Path
The candidates who successfully complete the prerequisite exams for the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate certification can take up the job roles of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Consultant, a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer, a Dynamics 365 Capability Lead, and a Functional Analyst – Finance. They can also work as a Dynamics 365 Project Manager, a Solution Engineer, a Solution Architect, or a Technical Consultant. The average salary for these positions is $60,000 per annum.
Use Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-240 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with MB-240 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification Dynamics 365 MB-240 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-240 Exam Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-240 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our MB-240 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-240 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-240 Exam Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.