Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate Exam Dumps
Want to prepare by using Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate certification exam dumps. 100% actual Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate practice test questions and answers, study guide and training course from Exam-Labs provide a complete solution to pass. Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate exam dumps questions and answers in VCE Format make it convenient to experience the actual test before you take the real exam. Pass with Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate certification practice test questions and answers with Exam-Labs VCE files.
Implementing solutions, which manage the field service lifecycle, deploying the Connected Field Service solution, and configuring the Field Service app are the tasks that only a qualified functional consultant can perform. To become such an IT professional, you need to pass two Microsoft exams: MB-240 and PL-200. After completing with these two tests, you will obtain the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate certificate.
The potential candidates for this certification path should have all the required skills in capturing the requirements and translating them, performing discovery, collaborating with quality assurance team members, and implementing those solutions that manage the resources, which complete the field service lifecycle. Besides that, it is important to know how to use the Power Platform components to customize and extend the D365 model-driven apps, how to configure the components of the Field Service app, as well as be familiar with the Microsoft Power Apps-based mobile apps.
Microsoft MB-240: Exam Overview
The structure of all the Microsoft exams is similar, but it may differ depending on every delivery of each test. Thus, you can face with about 40-60 questions that will be of various types: from multiple choice and active screen to case studies and drag and drop. The vendor offers 180 minutes to let the applicants deal with the questions related to the MB-240 exam. To register, it is required to use your Microsoft account and pay $165 for a voucher. The test will be available in the English language only.
Before applying for Microsoft MB-240, you need to master all the topics of the exam content. Thus, you will be sure that you are capable of passing the test successfully. The domains covered in the exam are the following:
- Configuration of Filed Service Apps (15-20%): The questions from this section will contain the information about the configuration of bookable resources, service pricing, product pricing, and settings. It is also vital to know how to integrate other tools with the use of Field Service;
- Management of Work Orders (15-20%): First of all, a potential candidate needs to know about the work order lifecycle. Besides that, you have to know about the ways of creating work orders and managing them, be skillful enough to manage incidents, and have the expertise in creating and managing agreements;
- Scheduling & Dispatching Work Orders (25-30%): This topic is all about the scheduling processes. This means that your skills in managing the scheduling options, implementing the schedule boards and Schedule Assistant, optimizing resource scheduling, as well as configuring the Universal Resource Scheduling will be evaluated;
- Management of Field Service Mobility (10-15%): This domain will not contain many questions, nonetheless, you should know how to install the Power Apps-based mobile app and configure it;
- Management of Purchasing & Inventory (5-10%): As for this area, it is all about the management of customer assets, warehouses, inventory, product returns, and purchasing;
- Implementation of the Connected Field Service (10-15%): The last topic will measure whether you know how to implement the Connected Field Service with the IoT Hub and what use cases for the IoT are.
Microsoft PL-200: Exam Overview
This certification test also has about 60 questions of different types that are offered by Microsoft. The full list of the options is available on the official website and you can explore each of them by watching the tutorial videos. The allocated time is the same for all the associate-level exams, so you will have 180 minutes to clear all the questions.
The passing score should be more than 700 points for MB-240 and PL-200 if you want to succeed in these tests. The registration process is not that different as well. You just need to have a Microsoft account and $165 to pay for the exam. English is the only language that you can go for to take your Microsoft PL-200. The topics that you need to learn are the following:
- Configuration of the Common Data Service (25-30%): This is the biggest area out of all other exam content parts. It will test your skills in managing the existing data models, creating processes and managing them, as well as configuring security and Common Data Service settings;
- Creation of the Applications with the Use of Power Apps (20-25%): This section is all about the model-driven, canvas, and portal applications and the ways to create them. The subtopics include the details of the creation of views, forms, charts, and dashboards. You have to also be able to implement formulas, form navigation, error handling, and variables;
- Creation of Power Automate & Its Management (15-20%): For this domain, you need to be able to build the UI flows and create them as well as manage the business process flows. The skills that will be measured also include the identification of the cases for using the UI flows, implementation of logic control, and configuration of the parallel branches;
- Implementation of Power Virtual Agents Chatbots (10-15%): The subsections from this subject area contain the details of how to create a chatbot and configure entities and topics. Also, it is important for the candidates to be knowledgeable of how to monitor the bot usage and performance and diagnose it;
- Integration of Power Apps with Other Services & Applications (15-20%): The last part will include the questions that evaluate your ability to integrate Power Apps with the use of Microsoft 365 and Power BI with Power Apps. Also, you should know how to implement AI Builder.
Opportunities for Your Career
Being a certified field service functional consultant brings the IT individuals a lot of opportunities for their career. They only need to pass two exams and get the certification. After that, they will be able to go for various job roles, such as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Consultant, a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer, a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Analyst, or a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Capability Lead. With these positions, you will earn about $65,000-$130,000 per year.
So when looking for preparing, you need Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide and complete training course to study. Open in Avanset VCE Player & study in real exam environment. However, Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate exam practice test questions in VCE format are updated and checked by experts so that you can download Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate certification exam dumps in VCE format.