Pass Microsoft AZ-303 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Real Microsoft AZ-303 Practice Test Questions, Exam Dumps
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 133 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Feb 22, 2021
- Training Course 93 Lectures
- Study Guide 926 Pages
Download Free Microsoft AZ-303 Exam Dumps Questions, Practice Test
Free VCE files for Microsoft AZ-303 certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest AZ-303 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies certification exam dumps questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Microsoft AZ-303 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft AZ-303 Exam Dumps
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft AZ-303 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft AZ-303 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies exam dumps and practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification AZ-303 exam dumps, study guide, training course and practice test questions and answers.
The Microsoft AZ-303 exam is designed for those professionals who want to validate their skills and knowledge in the design and implementation of solutions that work on Microsoft Azure. These include different areas, such as compute, security, network, and storage. The AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies test is one of two qualifying exams that lead to the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification.
Microsoft AZ-303: Target Audience
The target candidates for this Microsoft exam are Azure Solution Architects. These professionals are responsible for making recommendations to the stakeholders. They also translate the business prerequisites into reliable, scalable, and secure Cloud solutions. These individuals collaborate with the clients as well as Cloud Administrators and Cloud DBAs in implementing different solutions. The potential applicants should have the mid-level skills and knowledge in the administration of Azure. It is recommended that they possess a good understanding of DevOps processes as well as Azure development.
Microsoft AZ-303: Prerequisites
This certification exam has no official prerequisites. However, the learners must understand its objectives. They also need to possess advanced knowledge and expertise in IT operations, including networking, business continuity, data platform, virtualization, security, budgeting, identity, disaster recovery, and governance. They should also have competence in managing the decision-making processes and identifying how they affect the overall designed solutions. The candidates should also possess the expert-level expertise in Azure administration as well as DevOps processes and Azure development.
Microsoft AZ-303: Exam Details
The Microsoft AZ-303 exam evaluates your skills in implementing security and management solutions as well as monitoring and implementing Azure infrastructures, among others. The applicants can take it in English, Simplified Chinese, Korean, or Japanese. The number of questions administered in this test is between 40 and 60. The types of questions are multiple choice, case studies, drag and drop, active screen, build list, best answer, short answer, and others. The passing score is 700 points on a scale of 100-1000. To schedule it, you must go through the official exam administrator’s website, which is Pearson VUE. You also have to pay the fee of $165.
Microsoft AZ-303: Exam Topics
To boost your chance of success in the Microsoft AZ-303 certification exam, it is critical to understand every aspect of its objectives. Get study resources that expatiate on the topics and gain competence in the skills that the test will evaluate. Below are the subject areas that you must understand before you attempt this exam.
Azure Infrastructure Implementation and Monitoring: 50-55%
- Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring Implementation – This domain requires that you have the skills in monitoring security, cost, performance, and availability & health. It also covers your expertise in configuring advanced logging and logging for workloads. You should also know how to start automated responses with the use of Action Groups;
- Storage Accounts Implementation – The potential candidates should have competence in managing access keys as well as implementing Azure storage replication and Azure storage account failover. The topic also covers Shared Access Signatures, access policies, and Azure Active Directory authentication for storage. You must also demonstrate the knowledge of how to configure blob storage, Azure Files, and network access for the storage account;
- Implementation of Virtual Machines for Linux and Windows – It is important to know how to configure Azure Disk Encryption, High Availability, and storage for Virtual Machines. You also need the skills in configuring and deploying scale sets and choosing virtual machine sizes;
- Automation of Configuration and Deployment of Resources – This subsection requires competence in managing template libraries, creating and implementing automation run-books, and deploying from templates. The examinees also need the expertise in configuring virtual disk templates, measuring the location of the latest resources, and modifying the Azure Resource Manager template;
- Azure Active Directory Implementation – The applicants should demonstrate the skills in managing and implementing guest accounts, self-service password reset, multiple directories, and Conditional Access. They also need competence in adding custom domains and configuring Azure Active Directory Identity Protection. Additionally, they need the skills in configuring fraud alerts, bypass options, user accounts for MFA, verification methods, and Trusted IPs;
- Hybrid Identities Implementation and Management – This area requires the knowledge of using Azure Active Directory Connect Health as well as installing and configuring Azure AD Connect and single sign-on. It also covers the skills in identity synchronization alternatives and configuring and managing password writeback and password sync.
Security and Management Solutions Implementation: 25-30%
- Workloads Management in Azure – The learners should have the skills that will include the abilities to implement disaster recovery, Azure Backup, VMs, and Azure Update Management. They also need competence in migrating workloads with the use of Azure Migrate;
- Network Security and Load Balancing Implementation – This one requires competence in implementing Azure Firewall, Azure Load Balancer, Bastion, application gateway, Azure Traffic Manager, Azure Front Door Service, and Azure Firewall Manager;
- Azure Governance Solutions Management and Implementation – The candidates must demonstrate the skills in configuring and implementing Azure Policy and Azure Blueprint. They also need competence in configuring management access for Azure, setting up and performing the access review, and assigning RBAC roles;
- Security Management for Applications – This subtopic covers the skills in configuring and implementing KeyVault and Managed Identities as well as managing and registering applications within Azure AD.
Solutions Implementation for Apps: 10-15%
- Application Infrastructure Implementation – It is important to be able to configure App Service and networking for App Service. The applicants need the skills in creating and configuring Azure App Service, App Service Web App for Containers. Additionally, you should have competence in implementing Logic Apps and Azure Functions;
- Container-based Applications Implementation: This section requires one’s skills in creating container images, publishing solutions on Azure Container Instances, and configuring Azure Kubernetes Service.
Data Platform Management and Implementation: 10-15%
- NoSQL Database Implementation – The learners should demonstrate competence in configuring storage account tables, installing replicas within CosmosDB, and choosing suitable CosmosDB APIs.
- Azure SQL Databases Implementation – This objective covers the individuals’ skills in configuring settings for Azure SQL database and HA for Azure SQL databases. It also focuses on competence in publishing Azure SQL databases and implementing Azure SQL Databases managed instances.
Microsoft AZ-303: Career Path
To earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification, the candidates must pass two exams. So, you need to be ready that after completing the Microsoft AZ-303 test, you will have to deal with another one. Nonetheless, with this certificate, you can explore different career opportunities. Some of the positions that the certified professionals can land include an Azure Solutions Architect, a Microsoft Solutions Architect, a Senior Office 365 Architect, and an Azure Engineer. The average salary for these job titles is $88,000 per annum.
Use Microsoft AZ-303 certification exam dumps, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with AZ-303 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification AZ-303 exam dumps and practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Microsoft AZ-303 Exam Dumps, Microsoft AZ-303 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our AZ-303 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Microsoft AZ-303 exam dumps, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase Microsoft AZ-303 Exam Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.