Pass Microsoft MO-201 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft MO-201 Practice Test Questions, Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
Last Update: Mar 23, 2021
Last Update: Mar 23, 2021
Download Free Microsoft MO-201 Exam Practice Test Questions, Practice Test
Free VCE files for Microsoft MO-201 certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest MO-201 Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019) certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Microsoft MO-201 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft MO-201 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft MO-201 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft MO-201 Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019) exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification MO-201 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The Microsoft MO-201: Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel & Excel 2019) exam is developed to validate one’s competence in customizing the Excel environments to fulfill the project needs and boost productivity. The applicants for this test are required to demonstrate their skills in using workbooks, including custom business templates, amortization tables, inventory schedules, and multiple-axis financial charts. The MO-201 exam is a prerequisite test for the Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel & Excel 2019) certification.
Target Audience and Prerequisites
The candidates for the Microsoft MO-201 exam are the professionals in the IT and other industries looking to certify their expertise in the use of Microsoft Excel. These specialists have competency in the correct application of the principal features of Microsoft Excel. They also have the skills required to independently complete tasks.
The certification exam does not have any official prerequisites. However, the applicants should understand the topics of the test before attempting it. They also need to have the expert-level practical experience in utilizing the principal features of Microsoft Excel and be able to independently complete the related technical tasks.
Exam Details and Topics
The students can take the Microsoft MO-201 exam in English, Korean, Japanese, French, or German. The test will measure your competence in creating, distributing, and managing professional-looking spreadsheets for different specialized situations and purposes. It is a 120-minute exam with about 40-60 questions. It may include a variety of question formats, for example, multiple choice, case studies, build list, active screen, drag and drop, etc. The registration fee is $100 for the residents of the United States. The candidates who are outside the USA should check the official website to find the correct fee for their regions.
This Microsoft exam covers various skills required to customize the Excel environments to fulfill the needs of the project and increase productivity. The details of the topics included in this certification test are as follows:
Manage Workbook Settings and Options: 15-20%
- Operate Workbooks: The test takers should develop their skills in managing different workbook versions, enabling macros within a workbook, copying macros from one workbook to another, and referencing data in another workbook.
- Prepare Workbooks for Collaboration: This domain requires your skills in protecting cell ranges and worksheets, managing comments, protecting the structure of the workbook, restricting editing, and configuring formula calculation alternatives.
- Utilize and Configure Language Options: The candidates will be measured based on their ability to utilize language-specific attributes, display languages, and configure editing.
Format & Manage Data: 20-25%
- Fill Cells According to Existing Data: The test-takers need to possess competence in filling cells with the use of Flash Fill and filling cells with the use of advanced Fill Series alternatives.
- Format & Certify Data: This requires expertise in configuring data validation; creating custom number formats, removing duplicate records, calculating data through the insertion of totals and subtotals, as well as grouping & ungrouping data.
- Filter and Format Advanced Conditional Application: The students should be able to demonstrate their skills in creating custom conditional formatting rules and conditional formatting rules using formulas. It also requires their expertise in managing conditional formatting rules.
Create Advanced Formulas & Macros: 30-35%
- Carry out Logical Operations within Formulas: The applicants should be able to carry out logical operations with the use of nested functions. These include the following functions: IF(), SUMIF(), SWITCH(), SUMIFS(), COUNTIF(), AVERGAGEIF(), MAXIFS(), NOT(), OR(), AND(), and MINIF().
- Search Data with the use of Functions: This subject area requires one’s skills in searching for data with the use of INDEX(), HLOOKUP(), VLOOKUP(), and MATCH().
- Use Advanced Time and Date Functions: The examinees need to develop their skills in calculating financial data with the use of the PMT() function as well as forecasting data with the NPER(), AND(), and IF() functions. Additionally, they should now how to recapitulate data from different ranges with the use of the Consolidate feature. This section will also measure your ability to carry out what-if analysis with the use of Scenario Manager and Goal Seek.
- Troubleshoot Formulas: This objective covers the individuals’ skills in evaluating formulas, validating formals with the use of error checking rules, and tracing dependence and precedence. It also measures their expertise in monitoring formulas and cells with the use of Watch Window.
- Create and Operate Macros: The examinees need to be able to record, name, and edit simple macros.
Manage Advanced Tables & Charts: 25-30%
- Create and Modify Advanced Charts: This subject area requires that the candidates demonstrate their skills in creating and modifying dual-axis charts, as well as creating and modifying charts, which include Combo, Map, Waterfall Chart, Histogram, Funnel, Sunburst, and Box & Whisker.
- Create and Modify PivotTables: The test takers need to develop competence in creating PivotTables and slicers, formatting data, modifying field options and selections, adding calculated fields, and grouping PivotTable data.
- Create and Modify PivotCharts: The applicants need to get equipped with the skills and knowledge required to create PivotCharts, apply different styles to PivotCharts, control alternatives within existing PivotCharts, and drill down into the details of PivotChart.
Job Titles and Salary Outlook
The Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel & Excel 2019) certification opens up a variety of career opportunities to its holders. There are numerous benefits that you can explore and the best part is that the prospects are not limited to the IT industry alone. Numerous organizations across different industries require the specialty skills and knowledge of these professionals.
Some of the job roles that these individuals can take up include a Strategic Communication Specialist, a Business Analyst, a Senior Executive Assistant, a Senior Operations Analyst, a Staff Accountant, an Office Manager, a Senior Administrative Assistant, and a Data Analyst, among others. With any of these positions, the certified applicants can earn an average of $61,000 per annum.
Use Microsoft MO-201 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with MO-201 Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019) practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification MO-201 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Microsoft MO-201 Exam Practice Test Questions, Microsoft MO-201 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our MO-201 Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019) practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Microsoft MO-201 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.