Pass Microsoft MCSA 70-764 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft MCSA 70-764 Practice Test Questions, MCSA Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
Coming soon. We are working on adding products for this exam.
Microsoft MCSA 70-764 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft MCSA 70-764 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft MCSA 70-764 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft 70-764 Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete Solution for passing with Microsoft certification MCSA 70-764 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The Microsoft 70-764 exam is part of the requirements for two certifications, namely MCSA: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations and MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration. Anyone who wants to obtain one of these certificates needs to ace this test in addition to other exams.
Who Is the Microsoft 70-764 Exam Intended for?
The target audience for the Microsoft 70-764 exam is the database specialists who carry out the duties related to maintenance, installation, and configuration. These professionals are able to set up database systems and maintain their effectiveness. Moreover, they are responsible for backing up, storing, and securing data from unauthorized access.
What Are the Details of the Microsoft 70-764 Exam?
Since Microsoft doesn’t disclose the details of its certification exams, very little is known about the format of the 70-764 test. You can’t find out exactly the number of questions, their types, and the duration of the exam before you actually sit for it. That is why it is extremely important that you prepare for the test thoroughly and develop a solid understanding of its topics. The exam is delivered in the English language only. You can schedule your session on the official webpage after paying the registration fee of $165, excluding applicable taxes.
There are many preparation options that you can pursue to gain the requisite skill set for the Microsoft 70-764 exam but we recommend that you opt for the official instructor-led course offered by Microsoft on its webpage. The training course is known under the title “Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure” and lasts 5 days. This is a good opportunity to learn from an experienced trainer and receive support whenever you face difficulties.
What Skills Are Measured in the Microsoft 70-764 Exam?
To pass the Microsoft 70-764 exam with flying colors, the candidates must demonstrate their expertise in four domains. These are enumerated below:
Customize data access and auditing (20-25%):
- customize encryption (execute backup encryption, execute Always Encrypted, execute cell-level encryption, customize connections encryption, customize encryption of transparent data, correct encryption errors);
- customize permissions and data access (customize row-level security, create and maintain users, manage database object permissions, create and maintain custom roles, customize user settings within Azure SQL Database, customize dynamic data masking);
- customize auditing (customize an Azure SQL Database audit, customize an audit within SQL Server, manage a SQL Server audit, query the SQL Server audit log, analyze Azure SQL Database audit reports and logs).
Manage backup and restore databases (20-25%):
- create a backup strategy (backing up very large databases, configuring alerting for failed backups, backing up databases to Azure, managing transaction log backups, customizing database recovery models, customizing backup automation);
- restore databases (executing piecemeal restores, executing page recovery, executing point-in-time recovery, restoring file groups, creating a plan to test and automate restore procedures);
- manage database integrity (executing database consistency checks, defining database corruption, troubleshoot database corruption).
Manage and monitor SQL Server instances (35-40%):
- monitor database activity (monitoring ongoing sessions, configuring the data collector, defining sessions with blocking activity, defining sessions that consume tempdb resources);
- monitor queries (managing Query Store, customizing Extended Events and trace events, defining problematic execution plans, troubleshooting server health with the help of Extended Events);
- manage indexes (defining and creating missing indexes, defining and repairing index fragmentation, defining and dropping underutilized indexes, managing existing columnstore indexes);
- manage statistics (defining and correcting outdated statistics, executing statistics for large tables, executing Auto Update Statistics,);
- monitor SQL Server instances (customizing database mail, creating and managing operators, creating and managing SQL Agent alerts, defining custom alert actions, defining failure actions, customizing Policy-Based Management, defining available space on data volumes, defining performance degradation cause).
Manage high availability and disaster recovery (20-25%):
- execute log shipping (monitor log shipping, customize log shipping);
- execute AlwaysOn Availability Groups (design an availability group, customize Windows clustering, customize read-only routing, manage failover, design distributed availability groups);
- execute failover cluster instances (customize cluster shared volume, manage shared disks).
What Are the Career Prospects after Completing the Microsoft 70-764 Exam?
Passing the Microsoft 70-764 exam and obtaining either MCSA: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations or MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration open vast career opportunities. If you are determined about earning one of these certificates, keep the job roles below in mind:
- Database Administrator (DBA): These specialists ensure that that data is available, protected from loss and corruption, and easily accessible with the help of specialized software. The average salary of a Database Administrator varies from $47,000 to $111,000 per year.
- Database Developer: The duties of Database Developers include designing, developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining new and existing databases. The annual income of these professionals ranges from $51,000 to $109,000 per annum.
- Database Designer: These specialists define the detailed database design, including tables, triggers, indexes, constraints, stored procedures, views, and other database-specific constructs. Holding this position, you can earn from $74,000 to $157,000 per year.
- Data Analyst: These professionals are responsible for analyzing big volumes of data, advising the business on the potential of this data, and providing new insights into the business mission. The Data Analysts have the average annual income that is $43,000-$85,000.
- Business Intelligence (BI) Specialist: They perform the duties associated with designing and implementing BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses. These professionals can earn on average from $49,000 to $110,000 per annum.
Use Microsoft MCSA 70-764 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with 70-764 Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification MCSA 70-764 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.