Pass Microsoft MCSA 70-410 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft MCSA 70-410 Practice Test Questions, MCSA Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
Coming soon. We are working on adding products for this exam.
Microsoft MCSA 70-410 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft MCSA 70-410 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft MCSA 70-410 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete Solution for passing with Microsoft certification MCSA 70-410 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
Microsoft 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 is designed to measure the candidates’ skills and knowledge as they relate to the implementation of a core WS 2012 infrastructure in the current enterprise environment. Those individuals who pass this exam along with two other tests for the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification demonstrate their expertise in configuring and implementing Windows Server 2012, including Active Directory and networking services.
Target Audience for Microsoft 70-410
This certification exam is intended for the IT specialists who implement and configure core services of WS 2012. They have a full grasp of the knowledge and skills required to implement, maintain, provision, as well as manage the infrastructure and services in it.
Prerequisites for Passing Microsoft 70-410
This is an associate-level certification test, so it does not have any official requirements. However, Microsoft recommends that the students have at least nine to twelve months of work experience in core services before taking the 70-410 exam. Additionally, they must understand the topics in detail before attempting this test.
Exam Format of Microsoft 70-410
The Microsoft 70-410 exam consists of 40-60 questions and the time allocated for its completion is 120 minutes. The question types that may be expected in this certification test include build list, active screen, multiple choice, best answer, case studies, drag and drop, and hot areas, among others. The applicants can pass this exam in multiple languages, including English, Simplified Chinese, German, French, Brazil Portuguese, French, and Japanese. The fee for taking it is $165 and this applies to the delivery of a single try. This means that if you don’t pass it at your first attempt, you have to pay a new fee for a subsequent retake.
Exam Content of Microsoft 70-410
The 70-410 certification exam covers specific skill areas that require that the applicants perform certain technical tasks. The skills that you will be required to demonstrate during this test include the following:
Installing and Configuring Server (15-20%):
- Install servers: the candidates must be able to plan for server roles, service installation and server upgrade; install server core; migrate the roles from the older Windows Server versions; optimize resource usage through the use of Features on Demand.
- Configure servers: the test takers need skills in configuring server core; delegating administration; adding and removing the features in offline images; deploying the roles on the remote servers; configuring services; converting server core from/to full GUI; installing and configuring Windows PowerShell Desired State Configuration; configuring NIC teaming.
- Configure local storage: the students should have the ability to design storage spaces; configure dynamic and fundamental disks; configure MBR (Master Boot Record) and GPT (GUID partition table) disks; create and install virtual hard disk; manage volumes; design storage pools through the use of disk enclosure; configure disk and storage pools.
Configuring Server Features & Roles (15-20%):
- Configure share & file access: the applicants will be required to demonstrate that they are proficient in creating and configuring shares; configuring share permissions; configuring offline files; configuring access-based enumeration; configuring NTFS permissions; configuring NTFS quotas; configuring Volume Shadow Copy Services; creating and configuring Work Folders.
- Configure print & document services: this requires one’s skills in customizing Easy Print driver; configuring Enterprise Print Management; configuring print priorities; configuring printer pooling; configuring drivers; configuring printer permissions.
- Configure servers for remote management: the learners will be measured based on their ability to configure WinRM; configure down-level server management; configure multiple-server management; configure server core; configure servers for daily management tasks; manage nondomain joined servers; configure Windows Firewall.
Configuring Hyper-V (15-20%):
- Create & configure VM settings: this topic area requires the individuals’ skills in configuring dynamic memory; configuring smart paging; configuring Resource Metering; configuring guest integration services; creating and configuring Generation 1 & 2 VMs; configuring and using enhanced session mode; and configuring RemoteFX.
- Create & configure VM storage: the examinees will need to demonstrate competence in creating VHDX and VHDs; configuring differencing drives; configuring pass-through disks; modifying VHDs; managing checkpoints; implementing virtual Fiber Channel adapter; configuring storage Quality of Service.
- Create & configure VNs: the candidates will have to demonstrate their skills in configuring Hyper-V virtual switches; configuring MAC addresses; configuring legacy and synthetic virtual network; optimizing network performance; configuring network isolation; configuring NIC teaming in VMs.
Deploying & Configuring Core Network Services (15-20%):
- Customize IPv4 and IPv6 addressing: this domain requires your skills in configuring IP address options; configuring IPv4 and IPv6 subnetting; configuring inter-operability between IPv6 and IPv4; configuring supernetting; configuring ISATAP (Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol); and configuring Teredo.
- Deploy & configure Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Service: the students should have the capacity to create and configure scopes; configure DHCP reservations; configure options of DHCP; configure server and client for PXE boot; authorize DHCP server; configure DHCP relay agent.
- Deploy & customize DNS service: one should have skills in configuring AD integration of primary zones; configuring Root Hints; configuring forwarders; creating PTR and A resource records; managing DNS cache.
Installing and Administering AD (15-20%):
- Install domain controller: the individuals will be required to add/remove domain controller from domains; install AD DS on server core installation; upgrade domain controller; install domain controller from IFM; configure the global catalog server; resolve issues relating to DNS SRV record registration; deploy AD IaaS in Microsoft Azure.
- Create & manage AD users and computers: this area requires the learners’ skills in automating AD accounts creation; creating, configuring, copying, and deleting users and computers; configuring templates; performing bulk AD operations; configuring user rights; managing disabled and inactive accounts; joining an offline domain.
- Create & manage AD groups and organizational units: the applicants should understand how to configure group nesting; manage group membership with Group Policy; convert groups; highlight group membership; manage default AD containers; delegate AD objects creation and management.
Creating & Managing Group Policy (15-20%):
- Design Group Policy Objects: the test takers need to know how to configure Central Store; configure GPO links; manager starter GPOs; configure multi-local Group Policies.
- Configure security policies: this domain requires that the candidates configure security templates, Audit Policy, Local Users & Groups, User Account Control, User Rights Assignment, and Security Options settings.
- Customize application restriction policies: the skills required for this area include configuring rule enforcement, AppLocker rules; and Software Restriction Policies.
- Configure Windows Firewall: this subtopic requires one’s skills in configuring rules for multi-profiles with Group Policy; configuring connection security rules, Firewall, and authenticated firewall exception; as well as importing and exporting settings.
Career Opportunities with Microsoft MCSA: Windows Server 2012
The candidates with the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certificate can take up one of the following job roles:
- System Administrator;
- IT Manager;
- Senior System Administrator;
- Network Administrator;
- IT Director;
- Senior System Engineer;
- System Engineer.
The average salary for these positions is $75,000, but a lot of factors such as years of experience and kind of organization determine the specific salary that an individual earns.
Use Microsoft MCSA 70-410 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification MCSA 70-410 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.