Pass Microsoft MCSA 70-486 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft MCSA 70-486 Practice Test Questions, MCSA Exam Dumps
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
Coming soon. We are working on adding products for this exam.
Microsoft MCSA 70-486 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft MCSA 70-486 Exam dumps
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft MCSA 70-486 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft 70-486 MCSD Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications exam dumps questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification MCSA 70-486 exam dumps questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The Microsoft 70-486 exam is part of the requirements for obtaining the MCSA: Web Applications and MCSD: App Builder certifications. This test is designed for the professional developers with the relevant knowledge and skills in ASP.NET and Visual Studio 2017 for designing and developing web solutions. These specialists have experience in the design and development of web applications in ASP.NET MVC models and can plan and design user interaction solutions according to the business requirements.
Microsoft 70-486: What are the prerequisites?
The potential candidates for this test should have experience in the development and deployment of multi-tier environments, which include Azure. They can design and develop asynchronous solutions and have experience with the software development lifecycle of web applications. In addition, the applicants also need to have at least 3 years of work experience in designing Microsoft ASP.NET MVC framework solutions. A good grasp of Microsoft Azure Web Applications will be an added advantage. The certification exam itself does not have any official requirements. Nonetheless, the students must develop competence in the domains of the Microsoft 70-486 test before attempting it.
Microsoft 70-486: What are the details?
To register for the Microsoft 70-486 exam, the applicants must go through the Pearson VUE website and pay $165 as a registration fee. Depending on your preferred language, you can take the test in English, Portuguese (Brazil), Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, French, Japanese, and German.
Microsoft doesn’t reveal the information on the exam duration, the number of questions, and their types. Nevertheless, some details were shared by the individuals who have already completed the 70-486 test. According to the experience of the previous examinees, the certification test is made up of 40-60 questions and the time limit for its completion is 120 minutes. The format of questions that can be expected during the exam delivery includes multiple choice, build list, active screen, best answer, short answer, mark review, and case studies.
Microsoft 70-486: What are the topics?
Microsoft 70-486 covers six major topics and each of these also has a list of subtopics and components that you should be conversant with. The candidates must understand each of these areas before taking the test. The highlights of the domains are listed below:
Designing Application Architecture: 15-20%
- Plan application layers: the skills to be demonstrated within this subtopic include planning data access; planning for concern separation and relevant utilization of models, controllers, views, service dependency injection, and view components; selecting between server-side and client-side processing; designing for scalability; choosing between ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core; choosing when to utilize .NET standard libraries.
- Design distributed applications: the candidates should have the ability to design hybrid applications; plan session management within a distributed environment; run Microsoft Azure services with Azure Pack in on-premises; plan web farms; allow differed processing through Azure attributes.
- Design & implement the Azure Web App lifecycle: the skills required include defining and implementing START, RUN, and STOP events; coding against application events in applications; configuring startups tasks.
- Configure state management: this covers selecting statement management mechanisms; planning for scalability; using local storage or cookies to maintain state; implementing the session-less state; configuring middleware to allow the application and session state in ASP.NET Core; applying configuration settings in web.confing files.
- Design the caching strategy: the skills measured within this sub-category cover implementing page output data caching; creating cache profiles; implementing Azure Redis caching; implementing HTTP caching; planning the content delivery network strategy.
- Design & implement the Web Socket strategy: this requires the individuals’ skills in reading and writing string data and binary asynchronously; selecting the connection loss strategy; implementing SignalR; choosing when to utilize Web Sockets; allowing the web socket features within the Azure Web App instance.
- Design the configuration management solution: this covers skills in managing configuration sources; managing environment variables; implementing multiple environments; implementing Option objects; managing sensitive configuration; implementing custom configuration sources; using a Secret Manager tool in developing; reacting to runtime configuration modification.
- Interact with a host environment: the students need to demonstrate their ability to work with a file system with the use of file providers and environment variables; implement native elements; decide on hosting environment abilities; utilize ASP.NET hosting on Open Web Interface for the .NET OWIN-based server.
- Compose an app using framework pipeline: this covers skills in removing, adding, and configuring services used within applications; designing and implementing middleware; designing for Kestrel, IIS, and HTTP.sys web server; designing and implementing startup filters.
Designing Build & Deployment Architecture: 10-15%
- Design a server build approach: this covers managing NuGet dependency; managing release and debug configuration; targeting runtimes; including or excluding files from build; implementing metadata for projects; managing build sources; defining other options; operating with static files within ASP.NET core.
- Design the publishing strategy: this subtopic entails the learners’ skills in implementing application publishing with dotnet.exe; handling publishing options in csproj; executing additional tooling; implementing native compilation; publishing to Docker container image.
- Implement the Azure deployment strategy: this involves deploying Azure Web App with supported deployment modes; provisioning ARM-based resources during application deployment; implementing deployment environments; using deployment slots for staging sites; deploying to Azure Stack.
- Implement an on-premises deployment approach: this covers skills in deploying application to IIS; distributing applications to Windows Nano Server, etc; implementing reverse proxy to Kestrel with Nginx and IIS.
Designing User Experience: 15-20%
- Create elements of user-interface for a web application: this involves creating and applying styles with CCS; structuring and laying out user-interface with HTML; implementing a dynamic page content based on designs.
- Design UI layout for applications: the skills included in this subtopic entail executing partial views and view elements for reutilization in various application areas; designing and implementing pages with Razor Pages; designing and implementing layouts to create a visual structure; defining and rendering required and optional page sections.
Troubleshooting & Debugging Web Applications: 20-25%
This requires that the candidates develop their skills and competence in the following areas:
- Troubleshoot and prevent runtime issues
- Design exceptional handling strategies
- Test web applications
- Debug Azure applications
Designing & Implementing Security: 15-20%
This domain covers the students’ skills and competence in the following areas:
- Configure authentication
- Apply and configure authorization
- Manage data integrity
- Implement secure sites
Microsoft 70-486: What are the career prospects?
Passing the Microsoft 70-486 exam fulfills a requirement for getting the MCSA: Web Applications and MCSD: App Builder certificates. The individuals with any of these certifications can hold the job titles, such as Mobile App Developers, Software Developers, Software Engineers, and App Builders. The average salary potential for such professionals is $90,700 per annum.
Use Microsoft MCSA 70-486 certification exam dumps, practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with 70-486 MCSD Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification MCSA 70-486 exam dumps will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.