Pass Microsoft AZ-300 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft AZ-300 Practice Test Questions, Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
Download Free Microsoft AZ-300 Exam Practice Test Questions, Practice Test
Free VCE files for Microsoft AZ-300 certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Microsoft AZ-300 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft AZ-300 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft AZ-300 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete Solution for passing with Microsoft certification AZ-300 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The Microsoft AZ-300 exam is associated with the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification. This test confirms the applicants’ expertise in the area of designing and implementing those solutions that work on Microsoft Azure, including compute, network, security, and storage.
Requirements and target audience
The potential candidates for this test are Solution Architects. These professionals have the job role in translating the business needs into scalable, reliable, and secure Cloud solutions. Their duties also include advising the stakeholders. They partner with the clients, Cloud DBAs, and Cloud administrators to implement solutions.
The Microsoft AZ-300 exam has no obligatory requirements. However, the test takers should possess advanced knowledge and experience in different areas of IT operations, which include virtualization, networking, identity, security, disaster recovery, budgeting, data management, governance, and business continuity. They should also have proficiency in one of the Azure knowledge domains, which are DevOps, administration, and development.
Some important exam features
Microsoft AZ-300 is a 150-minute test consisting of 40-60 questions. This is also relatable to other exams from the expert-level certification paths. The formats of questions that may be expected in the delivery of any Microsoft test include scenario-based, multiple choice, active screen, build list, drag and drop, best answer, short answer, and case studies.
The candidates for the Microsoft AZ-300 test are required to pay the fee of $165 to register for it on Pearson VUE. The passing score is 700 points, and any score that is lower than this is considered ‘fail’. It is possible to take this exam in Japanese, Korean, English, and Simplified Chinese.
Main exam topics and their subtopics
Microsoft AZ-300 is designed to measure one’s ability to perform specific technical tasks. The objectives of the test with the associated percentages are highlighted below:
Deploying & Configuring Infrastructure: 40-45%
- Analyze resource consumption and utilization: this domain requires the students’ skills in configuring diagnostic settings for resources; creating a baseline for resources; creating and testing alerts; analyzing alerts across subscriptions; analyzing metrics across subscriptions; creating action groups; monitoring for unused resources; using Log Search query features; visualizing diagnostics data with Azure Monitor Workbooks; viewing Alerts within Azure Monitor logs.
- Create and configure storage accounts: the candidates should understand how to configure network access for a storage account; produce shared access signature; implement Azure Active Directory authentication for storage; install and utilize Azure storage explorer; implement Azure storage application and Azure storage account failover.
- Create and configure virtual machines for Linux and Windows: this area requires one’s competence in configuring high availability; configuring monitoring; configuring networking; configuring storage; configuring VM size; configuring and deploying scale sets; implementing dedicated hosts.
- Automate deployment of virtual machines: this subtopic covers the related skills in configuring the location of new VMs; modifying ARM templates; configuring VHD template; deploying from template; deploying Linux and Windows VMs; saving deployment as Azure Resource Manager template.
- Create connectivity between VMs: this involves creating and configuring Vnet peering; creating and configuring Vnet to Vnet connections; verifying VN connectivity; creating VN gateway.
- Manage and implement virtual networking: this requires competence in configuring private IP addressing; configuring public IP address; creating and configuring network routes; creating and configuring network interface; creating and configuring subnets; creating and configuring VN; creating and configuring Application Security Groups and Network Security Groups.
- Manage Azure AD: the skills covered include adding custom domains; configuring Azure AD Identity Protection; configuring Azure AD Join; configuring self-service password reset; performing access review; implementing conditional access policies; managing multiple directories.
- Manage and implement hybrid identities: this domain requires the learners’ skills in installing and configuring Azure AD Connect; configuring federation; configuring single sign-on; troubleshooting write-back and password sync; managing and troubleshooting Azure AD Connect.
- Implement solutions that utilize VMs: this involves provisioning VMs; creating Azure Resource Manager templates; implementing Azure Backup for VMs; configuring Azure Sisk Encryptions for Virtual Machines.
Implementing Workloads & Security: 25-30%
- Migrate servers to Azure: the candidates will need to demonstrate their skills in migrating servers with Azure Migrate.
- Implement application load balancing: the skills covered include creating and configuring Azure VPN Gateway; verifying on-premises connectivity and troubleshooting it with Azure; configuring ExpressRoute; creating and configuring site-to-site VPN; configuring Virtual WAN.
- Configure serverless computing: this area covers your skills in creating and managing objects; managing Logic App Resource; managing Event Grid; managing Service Bus; managing Azure Function app settings.
- Implement multi-factor authentication: this requires skills in configuring user account for MFA; configuring fraud alerts; configuring bypass options; configuring verification methods; configuring Trusted IPs.
- Manage role-based access control: this involves creating custom roles; configuring access to Azure resources through role assignment; configuring management access to Azure; troubleshooting RBAC; implementing Azure Policies; assigning RBAC Roles.
Creating & Deploying Apps: 5-10%
- Create web applications with PaaS: this requires the individuals’ skills in creating Azure App Service Web App; creating documentation for APIs; creating App Service Web App for containers; creating App Service background task with WbeJobs; enabling diagnostics logging.
- Develop and design apps that function in containers: configuring diagnostic settings on resources; creating container image with Dockerfile; creating Azure Kubernetes Services; publishing image to Azure Container Registry; managing container settings with code; implementing an application that functions on Azure Container Instance.
Implementing Authentication and Secure Data: 5-10%
- Configure message-based integration architecture: the applicants are required to demonstrate competencies in configuring a service or an app to send emails; configuring Event Grid; configuring Azure Relay service; creating and configuring Notification Hub, Event Hub, and Service Bus.
- Develop for autoscaling: this covers skills in implementing autoscaling rules and patterns; implementing code that addresses single application instances; implementing code that addresses transient state.
- Develop solutions using Cosmos DB storage: the skills required include creating, updating, reading, and deleting data with relevant APIs; implementing partitioning schemes; setting the relevant consistency level for operations.
- Develop solutions using the relational database: this involves configuring and provisioning relational databases; implementing Azure SQL managed instances; configuring elastic pools for Azure SQL Database; creating, updating, and deleting data tables using code.
Decent career path
Those candidates who pass the Microsoft AZ-300 exam and proceed to earn the associated certification can take up the job roles, such as a Solution Architect, an Azure Data Solution Architect, and an Azure Developer. The average salary for the certified professionals is about $120,000 per annum.
Use Microsoft AZ-300 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification AZ-300 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.