Pass Microsoft MCSA 70-742 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft MCSA 70-742 Practice Test Questions, MCSA Exam Dumps
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
Download Free Microsoft MCSA 70-742 Exam Dumps, MCSA Practice Test
Free VCE files for Microsoft MCSA 70-742 certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest 70-742 Identity with Windows Server 2016 certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Microsoft MCSA 70-742 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft MCSA 70-742 Exam dumps
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft MCSA 70-742 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft 70-742 Identity with Windows Server 2016 exam dumps questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification MCSA 70-742 exam dumps questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification is specially designed for those who are interested in the jobs related to this system. To obtain this associate-level certificate, the candidates need to pass three exams known under the following codenames: 70-740, 70-741, and 70-742. Here we will focus on the last test that is Microsoft 70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016.
Who Is an Ideal Candidate for the Microsoft 70-742 Exam?
The Microsoft 70-742 exam is designed for those individuals who have sufficient expertise in managing identities with the help of Windows Server 2016 functionalities. These specialists are able to install, configure, manage, and maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). They also have competency in implementing Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
What Microsoft 70-742 Exam Details Are Important?
Unfortunately, Microsoft doesn’t reveal the details of its certification exams. We don’t know the exact number of questions and their types as well as the duration of the 70-742 test. Thus, it is crucial that you master all the exam topics to perfection before sitting for this test. To prepare for Microsoft 70-742, you can sign up for the official training course offered by the vendor – “Identity with Windows Server 2016”. The course is created for those specialists who already have some experience with AD DS and want to enhance their knowledge of Windows Server 2016 identity and access technologies.
The 70-742 exam is delivered in multiple languages, including English, German, Japanese, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, Brazil Portuguese. You can schedule your test on the official website after paying the registration fee, which amounts to $165. This price is subject to change depending on the country where the exam is proctored. If you are not located in the United States, this sum will be most probably lower for you.
What Is the Skills Outline of the Microsoft 70-742 Exam?
The Microsoft 70-742 exam evaluates the candidates’ knowledge and skills in various areas. To achieve success in this certification test, the students need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Install and Configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) (20-25%). This first topic includes the professionals’ skills associated with installing and configuring domain controllers (including installing a new forest; adding or removing a domain controller from a domain; upgrading a domain controller; installing AD DS on Server Core installation; etc.); creating and managing Active Directory users and computers (including automating the creation of Active Directory accounts; creating, copying, configuring, and deleting users and computers; configuring templates; performing bulk Active Directory operations; configuring user rights; etc.); creating and managing Active Directory groups and organizational units (including configuring group nesting; converting groups such as security, distribution, universal, domain local, and global; managing group membership using Group Policy; enumerating group membership; automating group membership management using Windows PowerShell; etc.).
- Manage and Maintain AD DS (15-20%). The second domain checks the individuals’ proficiency in configuring service authentication and account policies (creating and configuring Service Accounts; creating and configuring Group Managed Service Accounts (gMSAs); configuring Kerberos Constrained Delegation (KCD); etc); maintaining Active Directory (backing up Active Directory and SYSVOL; managing Active Directory offline; performing offline defragmentation of an Active Directory database; cleaning up metadata; so on); configuring Active Directory in a complex enterprise environment (in particular, configuring a multi-domain and multi-forest Active Directory infrastructure; deploying Windows Server 2016 domain controllers within a preexisting Active Directory environment; upgrading existing domains and forests, etc.).
- Create and Manage Group Policy (25-30%). The next subject area measures the candidates’ expertise in creating and managing Group Policy Objects (configuring a central store; managing starter GPOs; configuring GPO links; configuring multiple local Group Policies; backing up, importing, copying, and restoring GPOs; etc.); configuring Group Policy processing (configuring processing order and precedence; configuring blocking of inheritance; configuring enforced policies; etc.); configuring Group Policy settings (configuring software installation; configuring folder redirection; configuring scripts; configuring administrative templates; importing security templates; etc.); configuring Group Policy preferences (configuring printer preferences; defining network drive mappings; configuring power options; configuring custom registry settings; etc.).
- Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) (10-15%). This objective is divided into two subtopics, which are: install and configure AD CS and manage certificates. The first subtopic includes the following: installing Active Directory Integrated Enterprise Certificate Authority (CA); installing offline root and subordinate CAs; installing standalone CAs; and configuring Certificate Revocation List (CRL) distribution points. Within the second domain, the learners should demonstrate their skills in managing certificate templates; implementing and managing certificate deployment, validation, and revocation; and managing certificate renewal.
- Implement Identity Federation and Access Solutions (15-20%). The last topic comprises of three sub-themes: install and configure Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), implement Web Application Proxy (WAP), as well as install and configure Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS). The first subtopic encompasses the following abilities: upgrading and migrating previous AD FS workloads to Windows Server 2016; implementing claims-based authentication; configuring authentication policies; and configuring multi-factor authentication. The second area comes with implementing WAP in a pass-through mode; implementing WAP as AD FS proxy; integrating WAP with AD FS; configuring AD FS requirements; etc. The third section revolves around the skills, such as managing AD RMS Service Connection Point (SCP); installing a licensor certificate AD RMS server; managing AD RMS templates; configuring Exclusion Policies; backing up and restoring AD RMS.
What Job Roles Can the Certified Professionals Pursue?
The MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification is quite popular among the IT professionals and there is a good reason for that. Passing the 70-740, 70-741, and 70-742 exams and subsequent awarding of the certificate give you access to many rewarding positions. Some of them are listed below:
- Windows Server Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Network Technician
- Information Technology (IT) Manager
- Computer Network Specialist
- Computer Support Specialist
According to PayScale.com, the salary of the specialist holding the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification can reach $134,000 with an average income of around $50,000 per annum. The benefits of this certificate are worth every penny you spend on it and all the efforts you put into your preparation.
Use Microsoft MCSA 70-742 certification exam dumps, practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with 70-742 Identity with Windows Server 2016 practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification MCSA 70-742 exam dumps will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Jan 13, 2021, 09:48 AM
Before I purchased and downloaded the bundle, I heard a lot of positive feedback from a friend of mine about Exam-Labs. They advised me to purchase the VCE simulator as well so that I can open practice test questions and work with them. This combination helped me a lot, and I was able to master my test-taking skills and answer all the questions during the actual test.
Jan 8, 2021, 09:46 AM
When you are aiming to pass the 70-742 exam, you should keep in mind that the Microsoft exams need more focus if you want to understand all the concepts properly. That is why whatever you do, don’t forget about the practice test questions, because they will make a huge difference during your preparation process. I followed this strategy and passed my test with a high score.
Oct 25, 2020, 11:49 AM
I’m going to take the Microsoft 70-742 exam soon, therefore, I wanted to make sure that I work on my SQL programming techniques, because I know that this exam tests the skills you have vigorously. That is why I opted for the resources from this website. I heard a lot of good reviews about it. So, I am sure that I will also pass my test with flying colours.