Pass Microsoft MCSA 70-740 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft MCSA 70-740 Practice Test Questions, MCSA Exam Dumps
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
Download Free Microsoft MCSA 70-740 Exam Dumps, MCSA Practice Test
Free VCE files for Microsoft MCSA 70-740 certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest 70-740 Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Microsoft MCSA 70-740 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft MCSA 70-740 Exam dumps
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft MCSA 70-740 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft 70-740 Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 exam dumps questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification MCSA 70-740 exam dumps questions and answers, study guide, training course.
Passing the Microsoft 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 exam together with two other tests, namely Microsoft 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016 and Microsoft 70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016 is the main requirement for obtaining the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification.
Target Audience for Microsoft 70-740 Exam
The Microsoft 70-740 exam is designed for the professionals who perform the installation, storage, and compute duties available in Windows Server 2016. To ace this certification test, the candidates need to demonstrate their ability to conduct the general installation tasks as well as create and manage images for deployment. In addition, the applicants should be conversant with local and server storage solutions, such as configuration of disks and volumes, high availability, disaster recovery, data deduplication, storage spaces direct, and failover clustering solutions. It is recommended that they also have some experience in managing Hyper-V and containers as well as maintaining and monitoring servers in physical and compute environments.
Key Details of Microsoft 70-740 Exam
Microsoft usually doesn’t reveal the details of its exams, and the 70-740 test is not an exclusion. The exam is known to be conducted in many languages, including English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Japanese, and Portuguese. It is available at a price of $165. This cost applicable to the United States. If you are located in another country, you should check the actual price on the official website.
To prepare for the Microsoft 70-740 exam, the learners can choose different study approaches. They can sign up for the instructor-led course offered on the official webpage. Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 is a paid training course that is designed primarily for those individuals who already have some experience with Windows Server.
Skills Outline of Microsoft 70-740 Exam
The Microsoft 70-740 exam evaluates the candidates’ knowledge of a wide range of topic areas. The skills measured in this certification test are combined in several objectives that are enumerated below:
- Installing Windows Servers in Host and Compute Environments (10-15%): Within this topic, the candidates need to demonstrate their ability to install, upgrade, and migrate servers and workloads. This means that they should be conversant with determining Windows Server 2016 installation requirements; determining appropriate Windows Server 2016 editions per workloads; installing Windows Server 2016; installing Windows Server 2016 features and roles; installing and configuring Windows Server Core; managing Windows Server Core installations using Windows PowerShell, command line, and remote management capabilities; etc. The domain also covers the applicants’ expertise in creating, managing, and maintaining images for deployment. This includes planning for Windows Server virtualization; assessing virtualization workloads using Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) Toolkit; and so on.
- Implementing Storage Solutions (15-20%): This topic area evaluates one’s skills in configuring disks and volumes (including configuring sector sizes appropriate for various workloads; configuring GUID partition table (GPT) disks; creating VHD files with Windows PowerShell or Disk Management); implementing server storage (including configuring storage pools; implementing simple, mirror, and parity storage layout options for disks or enclosures; expanding storage pools; configuring Tiered Storage; and so on); implementing data deduplication (including determining the appropriate usage scenarios for deduplication; monitoring deduplication; implementing a backup and restore solution with deduplication).
- Implementing Hyper-V (20-25%): This domain includes installing and configuring Hyper-V (in particular, determining hardware and compatibility requirements for installing Hyper-V; installing Hyper-V; installing management tools; upgrading from existing versions of Hyper-V; and so on); configuring virtual machine (VM) settings (in particular, adding or removing memory in a running VM; configuring dynamic memory; configuring Non-Uniform Memory Access (NUMA) support; configuring smart paging; etc); configuring Hyper-V storage (in particular, creating VHDs and VHDX files using Hyper-V Manager; creating shared VHDX files; configuring differencing disks; and so on); configuring Hyper-V networking (in particular, adding and removing virtual network interface cards (vNICs); configuring Hyper-V virtual switches; optimizing network performance; configuring MAC addresses; etc)
- Implementing Windows Containers (5-10%): In the framework of this objective, the learners need to show their competency in deploying Windows containers, which includes determining Windows Server 2016 installation requirements; determining appropriate Windows Server 2016 editions per workloads; installing Windows Server 2016; installing Windows Server 2016 features and roles; etc. This area also involves their skills associated with managing Windows containers, in particular, managing container networking; managing container data volumes; managing Resource Control; creating new container images using Dockerfile; and other skills.
- Implementing High Availability (30-35%): This subject encompasses the applicants’ proficiency in implementing high availability and disaster recovery options in Hyper-V; implementing failover clustering; implementing Storage Spaces Direct; managing failover clustering; managing VM movement in clustered nodes; implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB).
- Maintaining and Monitoring Server Environments (10-15%): Answering the questions from the last topic, the individuals need to demonstrate that they are capable of implementing Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) solutions; configuring WSUS groups; managing patch management in mixed environments; implementing an antimalware solution with Windows Defender; integrating Windows Defender with WSUS and Windows Update, etc. This domain also comprises of the following skills: monitoring workloads using Performance Monitor, Server Manager, Event Viewer; configuring Data Collector Sets; determining appropriate CPU, memory, disk, and networking counters for storage and compute workloads; among others.
Job Roles Associated with Microsoft MCSA: Windows Server 2016 Certification
After successfully completing the Microsoft 70-740, Microsoft 70-741, and Microsoft 70-742 exams, you become eligible for obtaining the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification. This certificate is highly beneficial in terms of employment opportunities. Among the positions that you can apply for with this associate-level certification are the following roles:
- Network Administrator
- Network Technician
- Computer Network Specialist
- Computer Support Specialist
- Windows Server Administrator
- Information Technology (IT) Manager
With the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification under your belt, you can also count on a good salary. According to PayScale.com, the average annual income of a Network Administrator can range from $42,000 to $83,000, while a Windows Server Administrator can earn on average $48,000-$94,000 per year. If you are looking for another argument in favor of this certificate, the career and financial advantages it offers must finally convince you.
Use Microsoft MCSA 70-740 certification exam dumps, practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with 70-740 Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification MCSA 70-740 exam dumps will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.