About This Course
The Microsoft certifications can be quite helpful for one’s career, so if you are interested in pursuing the job role of a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator, you should consider going for the Microsoft MS-100 exam. With the help of this course, you can understand what this certification test is all about, and as a result, it will be much easier for you to nail it on the first try. However, before you start preparing with this training course, it is important that you make sure that you possess adequate experience with Microsoft 365 services, because without this expertise it can be quite difficult to complete it.
If you are planning to get the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification, you will need to pass two exams. The first test is known as Microsoft MS-100. The only way you can ace this exam is to arm yourself with the relevant knowledge, and this is exactly what you can do if you take this course. When you are preparing with this training course, the only thing that you should keep in mind is to study all the topics carefully. If you have mastered all the core concepts, answering the exam questions will be pretty straightforward. A huge bonus of this course is that you can prepare for the MS-100 test anytime and anywhere, which takes off a lot of pressure from the examinees.
- The candidates should be familiar with Microsoft 365 workloads
- The students should also have a good comprehension of PowerShell, DNS, and Active Directory
- Providing the individuals with the skills that will allow them to work with Microsoft 365
- Equipping the test takers with the ability to deploy, migrate, evaluate, manage, and plan Microsoft 365 services
- Number of questions: between 40 and 60
- Type of questions: Drag and drop, hot area, build list, multiple choice, and multiple response
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Passing score: 700 points out of 1000
- Languages: English and Japanese
- Cost: $165
- Design and Implement Microsoft 365 Services
- Manage User Identity Roles
- Plan Office 365 Workloads and Applications
- Manage Access and Authentication
The Microsoft exams have the tendency of getting more complex and that is why you should only go for the Microsoft MS-100 test if you possess experience with Microsoft 365 and have worked with it to provide administrative solutions. This associated training course is primarily aimed at those professionals who plan to work as Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrators.
- Data Scientist;
- Data Engineer;
- Business User;
- App Maker;
- Data Analyst;
- AI Engineer.
Getting a job as an IT professional can be quite challenging mostly due to fierce competition. So, if you want to make things a bit easier for yourself, it is recommended that you start working on your skills and obtain a certification from a reputable vendor. If you are thinking about going for the Microsoft MS-100 exam, use this course as well as other resources such as practice tests to improve your performance and stand a better chance of achieving the required score.