AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design Certification Video Training Course Outline
Azure Virtual Networks
Assignment 1 - Hands On Lab for ...
Assignment 2 - Hands On Lab for ...
Azure Data Storage
Azure Mobile Apps
Assignment 3 - Hands On Lab for ...
Compute Intensive Applications
Long Running Applications
Selecting Storage Options
Integrating Azure Services with ...
Scalability and Performance of A...
Deploy Web Apps
Design for Business Continuity
Assignment 5 - Hands On Lab for ...
Microsoft System Center for Hybr...
Business Continuity and Disaster...
Chef and Puppet
New Lectures for New Requirements
Azure Virtual Networks
AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design Certification Video Training Course Info
Gain in-depth knowledge for passing your exam with Exam-Labs AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design certification video training course. The most trusted and reliable name for studying and passing with VCE files which include Microsoft AZ-301 practice test questions and answers, study guide and exam practice test questions. Unlike any other AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design video training course for your certification exam.
Study guides/books and PDFs are not sufficient to prepare for your Microsoft exam, right? Prepare for your next certification test with our training course! The Microsoft AZ-301 course consists of a complete set of videos that will equip you with thorough and insightful knowledge related to the associated exam. The videos are led by the world’s most qualified instructors. It is a wonderful tool in your preparation process. Enroll for this training and pass the AZ-301 test with flying colors.
This training course is created for those who want to become an Azure expert with a proven ability to advise the customers and translate business requirements into secure, reliable, and scalable solutions on the Azure platform. It also equips the candidates with profound knowledge of Azure development, Azure administration, and DevOps so that they can manage how decisions in each area are likely to affect the overall solution.
The Microsoft AZ-301 course enables the students to understand core architect technologies and how to determine workload requirements by gathering information, optimizing a consumption strategy, and designing and auditing a monitoring strategy to be able to advise the stakeholders accordingly. You will also explore best practices of designing for identity and security and how to go about designing an appropriate data platform solution. This training consists of reliable video instructions and consistent guiding activities that give you the opportunity to effectively apply knowledge in almost real-life scenarios.
- The candidates need to have expertise in developing and implementing solutions running on Microsoft Azure (storage, network, security, and compute)
- The individuals should have advanced knowledge of different aspects of IT operations, such as virtualization, security, networking, disaster recovery, and business continuity
- Designing logging and monitoring various solutions, such as security center, network watcher, and log analytics
- Using Azure Migrate to design migrations
- Implementing cost optimization as per your environment
- Designing a solution for recovery and backup with ASR and Azure backups
- Designing compute such as virtual machines for Linux and Windows
- Designing data platforms such as CosmosDB and Azure SQL
- Designing and managing storage accounts
- Designing for High Availability
- Designing an application infrastructure
- Configuring Cloud infrastructure monitoring
- Implementing Azure AD and PIM
- Designing and managing hybrid identities
- Number of questions: between 40 and 60
- Type of questions: multiple choice and multiple response
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Passing score: 700 out of 1000 points
- Language: Japanese, English, Simplified Chinese, and Korean
- Cost: $165
- Validity: for lifetime
- Identify and Secure Data
- Determine Workload Requirements
- Design Data Platform Solutions
- Design for Deploying, Integration, and Migration
- Design a Business Continuity Strategy
- Design an Infrastructure Strategy
The Microsoft AZ-301 course is created for those who have expertise and exceptional knowledge of various aspects of information technology operations, including networking, identity, business continuity, budgeting, data management, virtualization, governance, and disaster recovery. They include the Azure solutions architects whose work involves guiding the stakeholders and translating business requirements into scalable, safe, and reliable solutions.
- IT Administrator;
- Azure Architect;
- Azure Technical Consultant;
- Cloud Solutions Architect;
- Solutions Architect.
If you want to ace the Microsoft AZ-301 exam with ease, you should take this training course, which equips you with hands-on experience utilizing scenarios to effectively empower you to accomplish tasks in the real world.
Pay a fraction of the cost to study with Exam-Labs AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design certification video training course. Passing the certification exams have never been easier. With the complete self paced exam prep solution including AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design certification video training course, practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions and study guide, you have nothing to worry about for your next certification exam.