Programming in HTML5 with JavaSc...
Introduction to HTML
Introduction to HTML5
Passing the Microsoft 70-480 exam is not an easy task, but with the help of this course, you will be able to understand all the concepts with ease. This training is designed for those individuals who have some experience with web development and want to take the next step in their careers. Before you take it, it is important to make sure that you possess the right amount of experience in the field otherwise you might run into problems. This course is perfect for anyone who wants to become an even better web developer and move forward in his/her career.
The Microsoft 70-480 exam is known for being quite difficult and that is exactly why you need this training course. In this course, you will learn everything that you should possess in order to ace the certification test, which will evaluate all the skills required to become a good web developer. That is why you will need to work hard. Please also note that this training is completely self-paced, which gives you a lot of freedom and allows you to study for the exam according to your plan.
- The candidates should have some programming experience in general
- They should also have a few years of experience using HTML in an object-oriented programming model
- Managing the program flow and events along with asynchronous programming
- Exploring how to work with data collections such as JQuery and data validation
- Focusing on exceptions and error handling
- Knowing how to work with variables, expressions, operators, collections, and arrays
- Working with methods, prototypes, iteration, and decision statements
- Number of questions: from 40 to 60
- Type of questions: Multiple response, hot area, multiple choice, drag and drop, fill-in-the-blank, case study, active screen, and so on
- Duration: 2 hours
- Passing score: 700/1000
- Languages: Chinese (Traditional), English, Chinese (Simplified), German, Japanese, French, and Portuguese (Brazil)
- Cost: $165
- Access and Secure Data;
- Implement Program Flow;
- Use CSS3 in Applications;
- Implement and Manipulate Document Structures and Objects.
After passing the Microsoft 70-480 exam and getting certified, you can earn around $80,000 per year and become one of the following specialists:
- Software Developer;
- Application Developer;
- Web Developer.
With the help of this course, you will pass the Microsoft 70-480 test and obtain the MCSA: Web Applications certification. If you want to pass this exam on the first try, it is important that you are fully committed to the task. The training course can help you with that. With this option, you can cover all the topics in a much more systematic way that will prove to be quite efficient. The candidates can also use other resources, for example, practice tests, study guides, and video tutorials.