Pass Microsoft Word Expert MO-101 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft Word Expert MO-101 Practice Test Questions, Word Expert Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
Microsoft Word Expert MO-101 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Word Expert MO-101 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft Word Expert MO-101 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft MO-101 Microsoft Word Expert (Word and Word 2019) exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification Word Expert MO-101 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The Microsoft MO-101: Microsoft World Expert (Word & Word 2019) exam is the only qualifying test required for getting the Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft World Expert (Word & Word 2019) certification. This exam focuses on the capability of the candidates to customize the Word environments that can fulfill the project needs and boost productivity.
Any professional in the IT field or from other industries can pursue the Microsoft MO-101 test. However, the candidates should develop the expert-level experience in developing documents before registering for this exam. They should have the required skills in creating a business plan, a specialized brochure, mass mailing, research papers, and a book.
This certification test does not have any official requirements. However, it is expected that the students have the skills and knowledge required to correctly apply the principal features of Microsoft Word at the expert level. They should also be able to independently complete technical tasks. Additionally, the applicants should have competence in the exam topics before attempting the MO-101 test.
The Microsoft MO-101 exam can be taken in English, Japanese, Spanish (Mexico), German, Korean, and French. The registration fee for the test is $100. The candidates who do not achieve the required passing score will need to retake the exam and pay a new fee. You can expect an average of 40-60 questions during the delivery of your test. The question formats that may be administered during this Microsoft exam include case studies, multiple choice, active screen, build list, short answer, and best answer, among others. The time allowed for this test is 50 minutes and the individuals must develop their test-taking and time management skills to be able to complete all the exam questions within this time frame.
The Microsoft MO-101 exam will measure the ability of the candidates in a range of skill areas. These include managing document settings and options, creating custom document elements, using advanced Word features, and advanced formatting and editing features. It is recommended that you go through the official website to review the updated objectives before you commence your exam preparation. So, the topics covered in the MO-101 certification test are as follows:
Manage Document Settings & Options: 20-35%
- Manage Templates & Documents: This domain covers the learners’ skills in modifying current document templates and managing document versions. The questions from this topic area will also evaluate the candidates’ skills in combining and comparing multiple documents and linking to other external document content. The test takers also need to demonstrate their competence in enabling macros within a document and displaying the hidden ribbon tabs. They should be able to customize the Word’s Quick Access toolbar and alternate the default font of the Normal template.
- Organize Documents for Collaboration: This subject area will evaluate the expertise of the students in restricting editing and protecting documents with the use of passwords.
- Configure & Use Language Options: This section of the Microsoft MO-101 certification exam will evaluate one’s ability to utilize the language-specific features. It will also measure the skills in configuring editing and displaying languages.
Use Formatting Features & Advanced Editing: 25-30%
- Locate, Replace & Paste Document Content: The applicants should be able to demonstrate their expertise in locating and substituting styles and formatting, applying the Paste selections, and finding and replacing text utilizing wildcards and special characters.
- Configure Paragraph Layout Alternatives: This section will evaluate your skills in setting paragraph pagination alternatives and configuring line numbers and hyphenation.
- Create & Manage Styles: The test takers need to demonstrate competence in modifying existing styles, copying styles from one template or document to another, and creating character and paragraph styles.
Develop Custom Document Components: 25-30%
- Build Blocks Creation & Modification: This objective requires the examinees’ knowledge and skills in managing building blocks and creating QuickParts.
- Create the Custom Design Elements: The candidates will be evaluated based on their expertise in creating sets of custom color, custom font, custom style, as well as custom themes.
- Create & Manage Indexes: This topic measures the ability of the learners to create indexes, mark index entries, and update indexes.
- Create & Manage Figures Tables: The individuals should be able to demonstrate their skills in inserting table captions and figures, inserting and modifying tables of figures, and configuring caption properties.
Use the Advanced Features of Word: 20-25%
- Manage Forms, Controls, and Fields: The questions that will be administered in this subject area will measure the ability of the candidates to modify different field properties, add custom fields, configure the standard content controls, and insert the standard content controls.
- Create & Modify Macros: This section will evaluate the capacity of the students to edit simple macros, name simple macros, and record simple macros.
To develop competence in these topic areas, it is recommended that the candidates explore numerous preparation resources from the official platform. Currently, the certification vendor does not offer any training options for the Microsoft MO-101 exam. However, the online websites have enough tools that you can use to prepare for this test.
There are many employment opportunities that the professionals with the Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Word Expert (Word & Word 2019) certification can explore. The main advantage of this certificate is that the career benefits associated with it are not limited to the IT industry. Additionally, the candidates can build on their skills and pursue other certifications in other IT domains to improve their potentials in the industry.
Meanwhile, some of the job roles that the certified specialists can take up include a Transcription Specialist, an Administrative Specialist, a Sustainability Reporting Specialist, a Data Entry Specialist, and a Verification Specialist. They can also explore other positions, including a Claim Specialist, a Microsoft Office 365 Specialist, and a Training Specialist. The certificate holders can earn an average of $64,000 per annum. Depending on their level of experience and the recruiting organization, they can get more than this figure.
Use Microsoft Word Expert MO-101 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with MO-101 Microsoft Word Expert (Word and Word 2019) practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification Word Expert MO-101 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Microsoft Word Expert MO-101 Exam Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Word Expert MO-101 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our MO-101 Microsoft Word Expert (Word and Word 2019) practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Microsoft Word Expert MO-101 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.