Pass Microsoft MB-600 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Real Microsoft MB-600 Practice Test Questions, Exam Dumps
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
Last Update: Feb 17, 2021
Last Update: Feb 17, 2021
Download Free Microsoft MB-600 Exam Dumps Questions, Practice Test
Free VCE files for Microsoft MB-600 certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest MB-600 Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect certification exam dumps questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Microsoft MB-600 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft MB-600 Exam Dumps
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft MB-600 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft MB-600 Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect exam dumps and practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification MB-600 exam dumps, study guide, training course and practice test questions and answers.
The Microsoft MB-600: Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect exam is part of the requirements for obtaining the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Expert certification. The test is created to measure the ability of the applicants to perform the following technical tasks: executing solution envisioning as well as requirement analysis, architecting a solution, and implementing a solution.
Intended Audience for Microsoft MB-600 Exam
The MB-600 exam is intended for the solution architects who lead successful implementations and concentrate on how solutions deal with the business as well as technical needs of an enterprise. These specialists possess technical and functional knowledge of the Power Platform model-driven apps within Dynamics 365, including Dynamics 365 Field Service, Dynamics 365 Marketing, Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Dynamics 365 Sales, and associated Microsoft Cloud solutions, as well as third-party technologies. The professionals execute preventative work to enhance the value of the investment made by a customer and improve the health of the enterprise. This requires their ability to define possible ways to address business problems.
Recommended Knowledge and Experience for Microsoft MB-600 Exam
The individuals who are planning to take the Microsoft MB-600 exam should meet some requirements. These include earning one of the following certifications: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate, Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate, Microsoft Certified: Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate, Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate, or Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate. Additionally, the applicants must possess a particular level of experience. They should be conversant with functional and technical disciplines of the Power Platform as well as model-driven apps in Dynamics 365. They also need to be capable of facilitating design decisions across configuration, development, infrastructure, integration, availability, security, change management, and storage.
Key Details of Microsoft MB-600 Exam
Microsoft doesn’t usually reveal the details of its certification exams. The same is true for the MB-600 test. It is available in the English language only at the price of $165. The cost can vary depending on the location of an individual. If you want to learn the exact exam fee, you need to go through the official webpage and check the pricing for your country.
To build a good knowledge base of the exam content, the learners are recommended to pursue the official training course, Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect offered on the Microsoft website.
Skills Measured in Microsoft MB-600 Exam
The content of the Microsoft MB-600 exam revolves around three domains that are outlined below:
- Executing solution envisioning as well as requirement analysis (30-35%)
- Architecting a solution (45-50%)
- Implementing a solution (20-25%)
Each of the above-mentioned topics comprises of the specific skills and knowledge that the candidates have to develop before attempting the test. Let’s have a brief look at the skills measured within each of the domains below.
Domain 1. Executing solution envisioning & requirement analysis (30-35%)
Within this topic, the applicants need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Initiating solution planning (including assessing the business requirements; defining the solution components; defining as well as estimating migration effort);
- Defining information & metrics of an enterprise (including defining as well as documenting the business procedures of an enterprise; evaluating the risk factors of an enterprise);
- Defining existing systems & solutions (including assessing an enterprise’s architecture; defining the data sources that are to be incorporated in the solution; defining quality & usage of legacy data; defining the expected organizational business procedures of a high level);
- Capturing the requirements (including refining a high-level requirement; defining functional requirements; defining technical requirements; confirming that the requirements meet the enterprise objectives);
- Performing fit/gap analysis (including identifying the feasibility of requirements; assessing Dynamics 365 apps as well as AppSource options to solve requirements; addressing functional gaps via alternative solutions; defining scope).
Domain 2. Architecting a solution (45-50%)
To tackle the question related to this section, the test takers have to possess the following abilities:
- Leading design processes (this includes designing solution topology; designing customizations for AppSource apps or Dynamics 365 apps; validating as well as designing user experience prototypes; defining possibilities for reuse of components; communicating system design visually; designing Application Lifecycle Management; designing data migration approach; partitioning features into apps; designing a visualization approach; designing for expandability; creating functional design documents);
- Designing a data as well as security model (including designing entities & fields; designing reference & configuration data; designing complex scenarios; designing business unit team structure; designing security roles; design field security);
- Designing integrations (this includes designing collaboration integration; designing Dynamics 365 integration; designing internal system integration; designing third-party integration; designing authentication approach; designing business continuity strategy; designing integrations with Microsoft Azure).
Domain 3. Implementing a solution (20-25%)
In the framework of this topic, the candidates should prove that they possess competency in the following areas:
- Validating solution design (this includes evaluating detail designs & implementation as well as validating security);
- Supporting Go-Live (including facilitating risk decrease of performance items; troubleshooting data migration; reviewing as well as advising within deployment planning; reviewing as well as advising with the help of Go-Live Assessment).
Career Prospects Associated with MB-600 Exam
Just as the title of the certification exam proposes, the main aim of the Microsoft MB-600 test is to prepare the professionals for performing a job role of a Solution Architect. Their responsibilities will be designing, implementing, deploying, and adopting an overall solution. You will be also responsible for ensuring that a particular solution satisfies the customer’s needs at the present moment and in the future. The solution architects usually cooperate closely with the deployment team.
After passing the Microsoft MB-600 exam and obtaining the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Expert certification, you will easily receive numerous job offers. Another advantage of this test is that it can significantly increase your earning potential. According to PayScale, the average salary for a Solution Architect ranges from $75,000 to $159,000 per annum. Depending on your professional background and location, these figures may be even higher.
Use Microsoft MB-600 certification exam dumps, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with MB-600 Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification MB-600 exam dumps and practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Microsoft MB-600 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MB-600 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our MB-600 Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Microsoft MB-600 exam dumps, you can read the FAQ below.
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.