Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-320 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-320 Exam dumps
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-320 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft MB-320 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing exam dumps questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification Dynamics 365 MB-320 exam dumps questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The Microsoft MB-320 exam is designed to measure the fundamental knowledge and skills of the candidates in accounting the principles and financial operations of the organizations, field service, customer service, supply chain management, manufacturing, and retail concepts. It is one of two qualifying tests required for the attainment of the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate certification.
Target Audience + Prerequisites
The Microsoft MB-320 exam is intended for the functional consultants looking to earn the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate certification. These professionals can analyze the business prerequisites and translate them into completely realized business procedures and solutions that use best practices of the industry. They are the key resources in configuring and implementing the applications to meet the requirements of any organization. The candidates for the MB-320 test have competence in one of the feature sets of Finance & Operations, which include supply chain management, manufacturing, and finance.
The Microsoft MB-320 certification exam does not have official prerequisites. However, the students must have some hands-on knowledge and skills in manufacturing practices. Additionally, they should understand the topics of this test.
Exam Details + Topics
The MB-320: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing certification exam is available in English and evaluates your expertise in configuring Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing; implementing a master plan for production; implementing other manufacturing features; managing manufacturing processes. To register for the test, the applicants must go through Pearson VUE and pay the fee of $165. As for the structure, this exam comes with 40-60 multiple-choice questions and 120 minutes of the allocated time.
The Microsoft MB-320 exam is designed to measure the ability of the candidates to perform specific technical tasks. These tasks are grouped into 4 topics. Below are the details of each domain covered in the certification test.
Configuring Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing: 35-40%
- Configure & Manage Production Control Modules: this topic requires the display of your knowledge and skills in managing product compliance; configuring commodity pricing; configuring waste and scrap; differentiating and configuring production statuses and parameters; configuring substitute items; implementing subcontracting; configuring production groups, production pools, and production units.
- Configure & Manage Resource for Production Processes: the candidates will be required to demonstrate their expertise in implementing and managing working time and work calendars; configuring inventory, storage, product, and tracking dimensions within production; creating and configuring resource abilities; implementing and managing resource group and resources; creating and managing routes and operations.
- Configure Process Manufacturing: this subject area entails competence in configuring expiration dates and batch reservations; identifying and configuring batch attributes; configuring batch balancing; configuring planning items; configuring catch weight items; configuring by-products and co-products for batch orders; configuring formulas with the use of active ingredient-based calculations; configuring formulas with the use of percentage-based and scalable calculations.
- Configuring Discrete Manufacturing: the students should demonstrate their skills in creating a bill of material and item configurations; creating and releasing dimension-based product masters; defining configuration groups as well as routes for the dimension-based product.
- Configure Lean Manufacturing: this section requires the demonstration of one’s expertise in creating production flows and value streams; configuring production flow costing; creating Kanban rules.
Managing Manufacturing Processes: 20-25%
- Manage Batch Orders: this area requires the applicants’ skills in creating and processing batch orders; implementing batch and control processes; configuring consolidated batch order processes; creating and processing report as the finished co-product journal; managing batch order sequencing; creating and processing rework batch orders.
- Manage Production Orders: the test takers must demonstrate competence in creating and processing production orders; creating and processing picking journals; creating and processing job card journals; creating and processing report as the finished journals; resetting the status of production orders.
- Manage Kanban Orders: this objective requires the skills of the examinees in processing Kanban orders with the use of Kanban boards; creating and managing fixed, event, and scheduled Kanbans; implementing activity-based sub-contracting.
Implementing Master Plan or Production: 10-15%
- Configure & Manage Master Planning: this topic encompasses your skills in setting up coverage groups as well as item coverage; differentiating between delay messages, action messages, negative days, and time fences; processing and viewing planned orders.
- Plan, Schedule, & Perform Production Capacity Planning: here the learners should be well versed in defining scheduling parameters; viewing, monitoring, and updating production schedules; configuring capacity for production resources including labor, tooling, and machines.
Implementing Other Manufacturing Features: 15-20%
- Configure the Manufacturing Execution: this topic requires your competence in configuring attendance and time parameters and prerequisites; identifying the abilities of Manufacturing Execution; processing batch orders and production with the use of manufacturing execution processes; registering workers for job card devices or terminals; configuring a job card device and terminal.
- Configure the Costing Policies: the test takers should be able to demonstrate their skills in configuring and managing costing sheets; configuring and using cost groups; configuring indirect costs; configuring and performing formula/BOM calculations; configuring and managing cost categories and cost versions.
- Design the Product Configuration Model with the Use of Product Configurator: this domain requires the individuals’ skills in creating and building product configuration models that include subcomponents and components; creating and managing model components of product configuration; creating calculations for the models of product configuration; differentiating between expression constraints and tables; explaining the use cases for route operations and BOM lines; explaining the capabilities and purpose of product configuration models; configuring and managing the pricing for production configuration models.
Career Path + Salary Potential
The candidates who pass the Microsoft MB-320 exam along with the second required test will be awarded the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate certification. With this certificate, there are a good number of job roles that the certified professionals can explore. Some of them are a Supply Chain Consultant, a Trade & Logistics Solution Consultant, an ERP Implementation Project Manager, a Senior Supply Chain Consultant, a Technical Consultant, a Procurement Business Analyst, and a Senior Solution Lead, among others. The salary outlook for these positions varies and depends on the recruiting organization, one’s experience level, and the specific job title. However, different career paths are highly lucrative. The specialists with this associate-level certification in any of the above-mentioned roles can expect to earn an average of $78,000 per annum.
Use Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-320 certification exam dumps, practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with MB-320 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification Dynamics 365 MB-320 exam dumps will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.