Pass Microsoft MB-220 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft MB-220 Practice Test Questions, Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
Last Update: Apr 9, 2021
Last Update: Apr 9, 2021
Download Free Microsoft MB-220 Exam Practice Test Questions, Practice Test
Free VCE files for Microsoft MB-220 certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest MB-220 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Microsoft MB-220 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft MB-220 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft MB-220 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft MB-220 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification MB-220 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The Microsoft MB-220 exam is designed for Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultants. This is one of two tests that the candidates must clear to get the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate certification. The applicants for this certificate are responsible for implementing solutions that attract leads, know how to convert the same as well as deliver marketing insights, build brand awareness, and standardize omnichannel messaging.
Microsoft MB-220 Exam and Prerequisites
The target candidates for the Microsoft MB-220 exam are Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultants. These professionals are responsible for the expansion and configuration of the core marketing application of an enterprise. These include setup, email marketing, leads generation and nurturing, interactive customer journey, as well as LinkedIn integration. They also have the relevant skills in segmentation and scoring, landing pages, surveys, events, and maintenance of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliance.
The applicants for this certification exam should possess some level of expertise in the principles of marketing as well as the role of a marketing application in connection with the Dynamics 365 suite of applications, including Microsoft 365 apps and Dynamics 365. Additionally, they should have an understanding of industry terminologies, common initiatives, methodologies, priorities, best practices, and standards.
Microsoft MB-220 Exam and Key Details
The MB-220: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing exam evaluates one’s skills in configuring marketing applications, creating and managing marketing pages and forms, and managing lists and segments, among others. The test is only available for taking in the English language. The associated fee for the exam is $165 and this sum applies to a single sitting for the test. If you have to retake the exam, you will need to pay another fee.
The exam contains around 40-60 questions. You can expect a variety of question formats, such as multiple choice, case studies, drag and drop, active screen, short answer, best answer, and build list. The details and explanations of these types are available on the official website.
Microsoft MB-220 Exam and Main Topics
The Microsoft MB-220 exam measures the capacity of the test takers to fulfill specific technical tasks. It is imperative to understand every aspect of these tasks before attempting the exam. According to the details on the official webpage, the topics covered in this certification test are as follows:
Marketing Application Configuration: 20-25%
- Management & Organization Settings Configuration: Within this topic area, the candidates must develop their skills in configuring social media, data protection tools, portal integration, data source for synchronization, landing page settings, as well as administration settings.
- Marketing Settings Configuration: This domain requires that the examinees demonstrate competence in creating and managing lead scoring models, sales readiness thresholds, marketing calendars, and configuring scoring conditions.
- Event Settings Configuration: The test takers should be able to manage sponsors and configure different designs of event websites. They also need to possess competence in creating and managing venues, vendors, accommodations, and logistics, as well as webinar options and types.
- Insights Management: The applicants should be able to analyze different components of insights, including contact insights, segment insights, lead insights, email insights, customer journey insights, marketing page insights, website insights, marketing form insights, scoring model insights, and redirect URL insights.
Segments & Lists Management: 5-10%
- Segments Creation & Management: This section requires one’s skills in establishing segment types, configuring dynamic segments with the designer, creating market segments and segments from other external sources with the use of customer insights. It also covers the expertise in combining segments with the use of excluding, union, intersect logic.
- Subscription Lists and Centers Creation & Management: The students need to demonstrate their ability to create a subscription list and segment based on the subscription list. They also need competence in adding subscription lists to specified forms and determining the usage scenarios for a subscription list.
Marketing Pages & Forms Creation and Management: 10-15%
- Marketing Forms Creation: This section covers the individuals’ skills in creating landing pages and forms and a marketing form with the use of a template. It also involves competence in determining form limitations and requirements as well as the type of marketing form to use.
- Marketing Page Creation & Management: This objective requires your competence in creating and publishing marketing pages, adding content to the marketing pages, applying styles to marketing pages, validating and previewing marketing pages, and integrating marketing pages with the marketing emails.
Leads, Accounts, & Contacts Management: 10-15%
- Leads Creation & Management: This subject area covers the examinees’ skills in creating leads and synchronizing them with LinkedIn.
- Contacts & Accounts Creation and Management: The test takers should have expertise in creating and managing contacts & accounts as well as managing activities.
Marketing Emails Creation & Management: 5-10%
- Email Messages Creation: The candidates need to demonstrate their skills in creating email messages with a template, defining the mandatory fields for the email messages, and including dynamic content in the email messages.
- Email Messages Management: This domain covers one’s skills in managing the Subscription Center, publishing and validating messages, defining message prerequisites, and previewing messages with the use of Inbox and basic options.
Customer Journeys Management: 10-15%
- Customer Journeys Creation: The individuals should have the skills in establishing the content types for the customer journeys as well as using a template to create them. This topic will also measure their expertise in implementing targets, actions, and flow control for customer journeys.
- Customer Journeys Management & Publishing: This area covers competence in configuring requisite alternatives for publishing journeys, publishing the customer journey, and checking for errors in customer journeys.
Events & Webinar Management: 5-10%
- Webinars & Events Creation: This section focuses on your skills in creating event teams, setting up speakers and sessions, configuring webinar alternatives, and creating and managing events forms.
- Webinars & Events Management: The candidates should have competence in registering and checking in attendees, managing speakers, waitlists, attendees, and registration, and creating event invitations, social media posts, and banners.
Dynamics 365 Customer Voice Creation: 10-15%
- Surveys Creation: The applicants should have the capacity to create themes and uploads appropriate images, personalize data and add pages to the survey. They also need the relevant skills in establishing respondent types and submission options.
- Surveys Testing, Preview & Publishing: This objective requires the skills in adding surveys to the webpage, adding surveys to emails and customer journeys as well as competence in cloning, translating, and importing surveys.
- Survey Responses Management: The individuals should have expertise in analyzing survey responses, viewing the summary of survey results, and implementing conditional logic for the survey actions.
Microsoft MB-220 Exam and Career Path
The professionals holding the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate certification can work in different job roles. Some of the popular positions for the certified individuals are a Microsoft Dynamics Consultant, a Lead Technical CRM, a Supply Chain Consultant, an ERP Business Analyst, a Production Architect, and an Implementation Consultant. The average remuneration for these titles is approximately $73,000 per year.
Use Microsoft MB-220 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with MB-220 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification MB-220 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Microsoft MB-220 Exam Practice Test Questions, Microsoft MB-220 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our MB-220 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Microsoft MB-220 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.