Pass Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate Certification Exams in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate Certification Exam Dumps, Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- MB-300 Exam Questions & Answers, Training Course
- MB-500 Exam Questions & Answers, Study Guide
Download Free Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate Practice Test, Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate Exam Dumps Questions
Free VCE files for Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate certification practice test questions and answers are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Sign up today to download the latest Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate certification exam dumps.
Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate Exam Dumps
Want to prepare by using Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate certification exam dumps. 100% actual Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate practice test questions and answers, study guide and training course from Exam-Labs provide a complete solution to pass. Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate exam dumps questions and answers in VCE Format make it convenient to experience the actual test before you take the real exam. Pass with Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate certification practice test questions and answers with Exam-Labs VCE files.
When the individuals want to meet the requirements of their company, they may opt for getting their skills evaluated by passing some certification exams. The same situation is with those developers who work with the FO apps in Microsoft Dynamics 365 or want to become one to succeed in their tasks. This is where Microsoft comes to help these candidates. The vendor offers the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate certificate that they can obtain after successfully dealing with the MB-300 and MB-500 tests.
The only strict requirement that you need to fulfill to get this associate-level certificate is to pass two qualification tests. You don’t need to have any prior knowledge, but possessing some will make things a lot easier for you. You will be able to understand the content of this path better and cover the exam details in no time.
To be eligible for the certification, it is important to have the skills in providing fully realized solutions with the use of standardized app external integrations, coding patterns, and extensible features. Besides that, you need to be skillful enough in analyzing the business requirements and translating them into the fully realized business solutions and processes that implement industry best practices. If you know how to use X++, create and modify workspaces and reports, perform testing, and customize user interfaces, you will be successful during the exams.
Microsoft MB-300 Exam and Its Details
The Microsoft MB-300 exam comes with about 40-60 questions that you will need to deal with. The questions will be presented in various formats. You can face with active screen, review screen, multiple choice, build list, drag and drop, and other types. The allocated time is 180 minutes. The voucher will cost you $165 if you are a resident of the USA. Please note that the price for the candidates from other countries or regions can be different due to taxes. The test is available for scheduling in English or Japanese.
As for the topics, this certification exam has 4 sections that you need to study. The areas will consist of a certain amount of questions, so you need to pay attention to each of them. All in all, the content contains the following domains:
- Usage of Implementation Tools & Common Functionality (15-20%): This topic will not have many questions but you will need to learn its details to understand the overall content and be able to score more. Thus, it will evaluate your skills in identifying and using the common features and functionality of the FO applications. It is also important to understand the use cases for Power Platform services and applications;
- Configuration of Options, Processes, and Security (30-35%): This section covers the biggest part of the Microsoft MB-300 exam, so you need to be ready for a lot of questions from it during your actual test. The topics here are diverse, which means that you need to gain a whole set of skills. Thus, you need to be able to design and develop workflows as well as implement security. It will also include the coverage of the details of the configuration of organization administration and system administration features;
- Finance & Operations Data Management (25-30%): For this domain, it is required to have the skills in managing data, planning migration strategies, preparing data for migration and migrating it. Therefore, you will be evaluated on whether you know how to implement data task automation, determine the scope for the migration process, and know the use cases for the Dual Write feature;
- Solution Validation and Its Support (15-20%): In this subject area, you will study the information about the solutions testing and LCS (Lifecycle Services) tools implementation. These skills require your understanding of the types of testing tools, Dynamics 365 One Version management, and identification of the opportunities to re-use the existing assets.
Microsoft MB-500 Exam and Its Features
The Microsoft MB-500 test has the same structure as the previous exam, so you need to be ready for the similar number of questions and the identical allocated time. As for the available languages, the vendor offers this test in English only. However, the price should be the same, which is $165. The registration process is also available on the Microsoft website, just like for any other exam of this vendor.
The MB-500 exam has 7 topics that form its overall content. Therefore, you need to learn the following details:
- Planning Architecture & Solution Design (10-15%): The key subtopics in this area include the details of the identification of the major components of Dynamics 365 Finance & Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management and implementation of ALM (App Lifecycle Management). Also, it is required that you have skills in designing and implementing a user interface;
- Applying Developer Tools (10-15%): In this section, one’s skills in using Visual Studio to customize the FO applications as well as using version control to manage the source code and artifacts will be evaluated;
- Designing & Developing AOT Elements (20-25%): This domain is all about the creation of various elements, including forms, tables, EDT (Extended Data Types), enumerations, and classes. It also evaluates your knowledge of how to add form extensions, table fields, field groups, EDT, new classes, and a grid;
- Developing & Testing Code (10-15%): This part of the test will have the questions that contain the details of how the development of the X++ and object-oriented codes are done. The subtopics also include the evaluation of your skills in implementing attribute classes, QueryBuilder and query objects, as well as common structured programming constructs of the X++ code;
- Implementing Reporting (10-15%): Here, you need to be able to develop Dynamics workspace and Dynamics Reports and revise them. Besides that, it is required that a potential candidate know about the limitations and capabilities of the reporting tools in Dynamics 365 FO;
- Integrating & Managing Data Solutions (10-15%): For this section, it is important to have the skills in identifying data integration scenarios as well as implementing data management and data integration solutions and concepts;
- Optimizing Performance & Implementing Security (10-15%): The last topic evaluates the individuals’ ability to apply the techniques, which are related to the fundamental performance optimization and implement the role-based security requirements and policies. To be able to answer the questions from this area, you need to have the skills in optimizing the user interface performance.
Becoming a certified developer in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 sector means that you will have the skills that grant you more possibilities for your career and opportunities for your life. Thus, with the Microsoft certification, you will be able to have a higher income and be qualified for better job roles. They include the options of becoming a Dynamics 365 Engineer, a Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO .NET Developer, a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer, or a Professional App Designer. The estimated salary that you can earn depending on your position can be about $53,000-$160,000 per year.
So when looking for preparing, you need Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide and complete training course to study. Open in Avanset VCE Player & study in real exam environment. However, Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate exam practice test questions in VCE format are updated and checked by experts so that you can download Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate certification exam dumps in VCE format.
Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate certification practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate certification exam dumps, you can read the FAQ below.