Pass Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals Certification Exams in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals Certification Exam Questions, Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 160 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Oct 18, 2021
- Training Course 76 Lectures
- Study Guide 378 Pages
Download Free Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals Practice Test, Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals Exam Practice Test Questions
Free VCE files for Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals certification practice test questions and answers are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Sign up today to download the latest Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals certification exam practice test questions.
Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals Exam Practice Test Questions
Want to prepare by using Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals certification exam practice test questions efficiently. 100% actual Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals practice test questions and answers, study guide and training course from Exam-Labs provide a complete solution to pass. Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals exam practice test questions and answers in VCE Format make it convenient to experience the actual test before you take the real exam. Pass with Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals certification practice test questions and answers with Exam-Labs VCE files.
The Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals certification is designed for the individuals looking to develop their capacity in building solutions with Microsoft Power Platform; automate the basic business process using Power Automate; carry out data analysis using Power BI; create basic Power Apps experiences; and develop practical chatbots using Power Virtual Agents. To obtain this certificate, the candidates must pass one exam known as Microsoft PL-900.
Target Audience & Prerequisites
The Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals certification is intended for the business users, entry-level technical specialists, and students looking to grow their progress and boost their career potential. The certificate equips the applicants with the knowledge and skills needed to operate with Microsoft Power Platform to increase the productivity of teams.
There are no official prerequisites or training required for this certification. However, it is recommended that the students develop their skills in Microsoft Power Platform and understand the topics of the qualifying exam before attempting it.
Exam Details & Topics
The PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals exam is designed to evaluate the skills of the candidates in describing business values of Power Platform; identifying the major components of Power Platform; describing the abilities of Power Apps; demonstrating the abilities of Power BI; demonstrating the business values of Power Virtual Agents; demonstrating the abilities of Power Automate. The test is available in English, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, French, Japanese, and Korean. To take this exam, the learners have to pay the fee of $99 and schedule it with Pearson VUE.
The Microsoft PL-900 exam covers six topics and a variety of subtopics. They are as follows:
Explain Business Values of Power Platform: 15-20%
- Explain business values of the Power Platform service: this objective measures one’s competence in analyzing data with the use of Power BI; acting with Power Apps; building solutions using Common Data Service; creating flows using Power Automate; using connectors to access data and services; creating powerful chatbots using guided and no-code graphical interfaces.
- Explain business values of extending business solutions using Power Platform: this area requires that the candidates explain how Dynamic 365 apps can improve the delivery of Power Platform business solutions; explain how Power Platform business solutions can consume Microsoft 365 services, Microsoft Azure services, and 3rd-party apps & services.
- Explain Power Platform security and administration: the students should be able to explain how Power Platform can implement security such as awareness of the Common Data Service security roles and Azure Identity Services; explain how to handle the users and apps; explain environments; explain how to carry out certain administrative functions, including Microsoft 365 admin center and Power Platform Admin center; explain Data Loss Prevention policies; explain how the platforms can support accessibility and privacy guidelines.
Identify Core Components of Power Platform: 15-20%
- Explain Common Data Service: this section requires that the applicants know how to explain the user experience of Power Apps; explain entities, relationships, and fields; explain usage cases for solutions; explain use cases and restrictions for business rules; explain CDM (Common Data Model); explain how to utilize standard entities to explain people, things, and places.
- Explain Connectors: this subject area covers the examinees’ skills in explaining triggers; describing actions; identifying usage cases for the custom connectors; describing licensing alternatives for connectors, including premium or standard tier.
- Explain AI Builder: the test takers should demonstrate competence in identifying business values of AI Builder; describing models, such as business card reader, form processing model, prediction model, and detection model; describing how Power Automate and Power Apps can consume the AI Builder data.
Demonstrate the Abilities of Power BI: 15-20%
- Identify common Power BI elements: this domain will measure your skills in identifying and describing usage for visualization controls, which include pie, donut, bar, KPIs, and scatter plots; describing types of filters; describing Power BI Desktop Reports, Model tabs, and Data; describing the usage for custom visuals such as controls and charts; comparing and contrasting workspaces and dashboards; comparing and contrasting Power BI Service and Power BI Desktop.
- Connect and consume data: this module includes one’s competence in combining multiple data sources; cleaning and transforming data; explaining and implementing aggregate functions; identifying available kinds of different data sources such as Microsoft Excel; explaining usage cases for template apps and shared datasets and how to use each.
- Build basic dashboards with Power BI: the learners should be able to design Power BI dashboards; design data mapping and layout; share and publish dashboards and reports.
Demonstrate the Abilities of Power Apps: 15-20%
- Identify the common components of Power Apps: this section covers the skills in explaining the differences between model-driven apps and canvas apps; describing portal apps; identifying and describing reusable components types, including canvas component; describing usage cases for the formulas.
- Develop basic canvas apps: the test takers should have competence in describing data source types; connecting to data using connectors; combining multiple data sources; using controls to create user experiences; describing the customer’s journey; publishing and sharing apps.
- Describe Power Apps portals: the students will be required to demonstrate competence in creating portals using a template; explaining common portal customizations; applying a theme to the portal; identifying the differences in the behavior of portal based on the authentication of the users.
- Build basic model-driven apps: this domain requires competence in adding entities to app navigation; modifying views and forms; publishing and sharing apps.
Demonstrate the Abilities of Power Automate: 15-20%
- Identify the common components of Power Automate: this subject area covers the skills in identifying flow types, describing use cases and available templates; describing how Power Automate utilizes connectors; explaining expressions and approvals, loops as well as conditions, including do until, apply to each, and switch.
- Build basic flows: this topic comes with the individuals’ competence in modifying a flow; running a flow; using flow controls to carry out data operations; creating a flow using the button, scheduled flow or automated template.
Demonstrate the Abilities of Power Virtual Agents: 10-15%
- Explain Power Virtual Agents abilities: the candidates should be able to explain usage cases for Power Virtual Agents; explain where chatbots can be published; and explain topics, actions, and entities.
- Build & publish basic chatbots: this area requires competence in creating chatbots and topics; calling an action; testing a chatbot; publishing a chatbot; monitoring chatbot usage and chatbot performance.
Career Opportunities & Salary Potential
With the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals certification, the professionals can take up the job roles, such as a Customer Engineer, a System Operator, a Digital Technical Specialist, a HR Analyst, a Staff Platform Field Engineer, an Information Technician, and a Digital Marketing Account Associate. The average salary for these titles is $98,895 per annum.
So when looking for preparing, you need Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals certification practice test questions and answers, study guide and complete training course to study. Open in Avanset VCE Player & study in real exam environment. However, Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals exam practice test questions in VCE format are updated and checked by experts so that you can download Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals certification exam practice test questions and answers files in VCE format.
Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals Certification Exam Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals certification practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals certification exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals Certification Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.