About This Course
You definitely want to get all-inclusive and dynamic preparation for your Microsoft certification exam, right? This comprehensive course is an excellent tool for your preparation process. The Microsoft AZ-300 training is an extensive batch of useful videos led by the finest instructors in the IT industry. In fact, only one video is enough to replace 100 or more pages of even the best Microsoft study guide you can come across out there. Watch these videos at your own pace and clear the Microsoft AZ-300 test on your first try.
The Microsoft AZ-300 course is intended for the solution architects who want to learn the essentials necessary to use Microsoft Azure as the Cloud platform for projects. It equips them with knowledge of configuring and deploying Cloud infrastructure, implementing workloads and security, and creating and deploying apps. You will also learn how to implement authentication and how to secure data. In addition, this training also gives you the ability to develop for Microsoft Azure.
This training course enables you to fully understand the fundamental principles and terms of the Azure platform, and the videos will allow you to have hands-on experience using a scenario to ensure that you are empowered in the real world. This is a professionally designed course with consistent and clear video instructions along with guiding activities meant to ensure that you can efficiently utilize the acquired knowledge in a real-world scenario. The training is self-paced and comes with practical labs that are created to prepare the learners for the Microsoft AZ-300 exam.
- The students should have experience with IT technologies
- The interested candidates should also possess experience with Microsoft Azure
- Designing and developing apps that run in containers
- Analyzing resource consumption and utilization
- Creating and deploying apps
- Creating and configuring storage accounts
- Managing and securing identities
- Creating and configuring virtual machines
- Ensuring server migrations
- Ensuring automation
- Overseeing serverless computing
- Taking charge of governance and RBAC controls
- Number of questions: between 40 and 60
- Type of questions: Active screen, multiple choice, build list, case studies, multiple response, mark review, drag and drop, hot area, best answer, review screen, and short answer
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Passing score: 700 points or more out of 1000
- Language: English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese
- Cost: $165
- Validity: for lifetime
- Configure and Deploy Infrastructure
- Implement Workloads and Security
- Create and Deploy Apps
- Secure Data and Implement Authentication
- Develop for Cloud
The Microsoft AZ-300 course is developed for the medium- to advanced-level IT professionals. It is typically designed for those individuals who are interested in increasing their skill set and also want to enhance their IT career through Azure expertise.
- Cloud Engineer;
- Security Analyst;
- Cloud Administrator;
- Systems Engineer;
- Solutions Architect;
- Software Architect.
Passing the Microsoft AZ-300 exam requires appropriate preparation and interest in this training course. Use the available video tutorials, practice tests, as well as guides or books as these tools will help you understand all the exam objectives.