Pass Microsoft Outlook MO-400 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft Outlook MO-400 Practice Test Questions, Outlook Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
Microsoft Outlook MO-400 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Outlook MO-400 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft Outlook MO-400 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft MO-400 Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019) exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification Outlook MO-400 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The candidates pursuing the Microsoft Office Specialist: Outlook Associate (Outlook & Outlook 2019) certification must pass the MO-400 exam. This is the only qualifying test that is required to get this certificate. The exam evaluates one’s ability to improve professional correspondence, schedule appointments, and create calendars.
The potential candidates for this exam are the professionals with the fundamental knowledge and practical skills in Microsoft Outlook. They should have the competence in using the Outlook application, which includes sending marketing campaign messages, coordinating building resources, assigning meeting action points, and planning staff meetings. They do not necessarily have to work in the IT field, which means that the individuals from any industry can take the Microsoft MO-400 test.
Microsoft MO-400 does not have any official prerequisites. However, you must have the capacity to demonstrate the use of the correct application of the core features of Outlook. The potential candidates should also be able to independently complete the associated technical tasks. Additionally, they need to develop the in-depth knowledge and skills in the domains of the exam objectives. It is recommended that the students review these topics at the point of starting their preparation process. This will enable them to understand the areas that will be evaluated and also help choose the relevant resources to prepare for this certification test.
To schedule the test, the individuals should pay the exam fee of $100. Depending on your preferred language, you can take the test in English, Arabic (Saudi Arabia), German, Dutch, Simplified Chinese, Korean, French, or Spanish. The candidates can expect 40-60 questions in the delivery of their exam and the time allowed for it is 120 minutes. The question types that may be administered in Microsoft MO-400 include drag and drop, case studies, active screen, build list, and multiple choice. You must gain 720 points to earn the certification.
The Microsoft MO-400: Microsoft Outlook (Outlook & Outlook 2019) test measures the skills and competence of the candidates in customizing the user interface format message content, sending and responding to meeting requests and emails, and creating or inserting graphic components. The details of the skills that will be evaluated in this certification exam are as follows:
Outlook Processes & Settings Management
- Customize Outlook Settings: The test takers should be able to alter the display of the calendar items, tasks, contact records, and messages. They need to know how to add accounts and configure automatic replies on Outlook;
- Configure Mail Settings: The candidates should have the skills in customizing reply message settings, indicating default fonts for new responses and messages. They also need to have the ability to create, modify, and assign signatures;
- Perform Search Operations: This subject area requires one’s expertise in creating search folders, searching with the use of advanced find, and searching for messages, tasks, contacts, and calendar items;
- Save & Print Information: You need to develop your skills in saving message attachments, saving messages in different formats, printing messages, contacts, task information, and calendar, and previewing message attachments.
- Create Messages: This domain requires that the applicants demonstrate their skills in flagging outgoing messages for appropriate follow-up, adding or removing message attachments, and forwarding and responding to messages. They also need to have competence in designating recipients with the use of CC (courtesy copy) and BCC (blind courtesy copy). The section will also measure your skills in using @mention to attract the attention of a recipient. Additionally, it will require an understanding of creating the sensitivity and importance of an outgoing message;
- Insert Message Content: The learners should be able to insert images, insert hyperlinks, and add signatures to messages;
- Manage & Organize Messages: This objective will evaluate your skills in sorting messages, flagging received messages, creating folders, changing message displays, ignoring conversations, categorizing messages, and moving messages from one folder to another.
- Create & Manage Calendars: This topic covers the skills in setting calendar work times and managing multiple calendars;
- Create Events, Meetings, and Appointments: This subtopic requires competence in creating recurring calendar items, setting availability for calendar items, creating calendar items from different messages, and canceling meetings. It will also measure your knowledge of how to set up the calendar time zones and item times as well as setting up a meeting with the use of a scheduling assistant;
- Organize & Manage Meetings, Events, and Appointments: The examinees will be measured based on their skills in forwarding calendar items, responding to invitations, configuring reminders, updating recurring or individual calendar items, and inviting meeting participants.
Tasks & Contacts Management
- Contact Record Creation & Management: The potential candidates need to demonstrate the competence in importing contacts from different external sources and sharing the same contacts. They also need the skills in editing contact information;
- Contact Groups Creation & Management: The test takers should be able to delete and create contact groups and delete specific contact group members. Additionally, they should have the skills in adding contacts to already existing contact groups and updating the contacts in the contact groups;
- Create and Operate Tasks: The students for Microsoft MO-400 should also have the knowledge and skills required to create and manage different tasks.
The IT specialists with the associated certification can work in any industry. Their skills and knowledge are required across numerous industries that use Microsoft products, especially Microsoft Outlook. Some of the job titles that these professionals can pursue include a Transcript Specialist, a Data Entry Specialist, a Contracts Operations Specialist, a Training Specialist, an Office Services Specialist, an Administrative Specialist, an Office Specialist, and an IS Technical Support Specialist. With these positions, the candidates can earn an average of $48,058 per annum. With the advanced level of experience, they can also get beyond this average remuneration.
Use Microsoft Outlook MO-400 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with MO-400 Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019) practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification Outlook MO-400 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Microsoft Outlook MO-400 Exam Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Outlook MO-400 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our MO-400 Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019) practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Microsoft Outlook MO-400 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.