Pass Microsoft DA-100 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft DA-100 Practice Test Questions, Exam Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 90 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Apr 15, 2021
- Training Course 218 Lectures
Download Free Microsoft DA-100 Exam Practice Test Questions, Practice Test
Free VCE files for Microsoft DA-100 certification practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Download the latest DA-100 Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI certification exam practice test questions and answers and sign up for free on Exam-Labs.
Microsoft DA-100 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft DA-100 Exam Practice Test Questions
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft DA-100 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft DA-100 Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI exam practice test questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification DA-100 exam practice test questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The candidates who want to earn the Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate certification must pass one qualifying exam, which is Microsoft DA-100. This test evaluates the ability of the test takers to accomplish specific technical tasks. These include the processes with data, such as analyzing, preparing, maintaining and deploying, visualizing, and modeling.
The potential candidates for the Microsoft DA-100 exam are Data Analysts. These professionals have the responsibility of enabling organizations to optimize their data asset values through the use of Microsoft Power BI. They also have the job responsibility of building and designing scalable data models, facilitating advanced analytics capacities, and transforming and cleaning data. These duties are aimed to offer significant business values through easy-to-understand data visualization. The Data Analysts also partner with the major stakeholders to deliver significant insights according to the identified business prerequisites.
The Microsoft DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI test does not have any official prerequisite. However, the applicants must understand the content of the exam topics. They also need to have fundamental knowledge of data processing and data repositories in Cloud and on-premises.
Microsoft DA-100 is an associate-level certification exam, which means that irrespective of your current hands-on experience in the subject area, you can still work towards passing this test and obtaining the certificate. All you need is a thorough understanding of the exam topics and diligent preparation.
The DA-100 exam contains 40-60 questions, covering different types, such as case studies, multiple choice, drag and drop, active screen, and build list, among others. This test can be scheduled using Pearson VUE, the official administrator of the Microsoft certification exams. When you are ready to register for this test, you have to pay the fee of $165. This applies to a single sitting for the exam. If you do not get the required passing score that is 720 points, you must pay a new fee to retake the test.
Microsoft expects that the successful candidates get the passing score of 720 points on a scale of 100-1000. This mark is achievable if you put your mind to it. To succeed, you must understand the Microsoft DA-100 exam topics that are as follows:
1. Data Preparation (20-25%):
This part includes the following areas:
- Collecting data from various data sources: The candidates must be able to connect and identify data sources, alternate data source settings, and choose storage mode and shared datasets, or build local datasets. They also need the capacity to select the relevant query type, utilize parameters, Microsoft Dataverse, create or use PBIDS files, and data flow.
- Data profile: The test takers should have competence in interrogating data statistics and column properties as well as identifying data anomalies and evaluating data structures.
- Cleaning, loading, & transforming data: This subject area requires that the students understand how to combine queries, utilize user-friendly value substitutions, solve data import errors, transform and measure column data types, and configure the data loading. It also covers their skills in applying data shape transformations for table structures and user-friendly conventional naming for queries and columns. The individuals should also have the expertise in leveraging Advanced Editor or modifying Power Query M-code.
2. Data Model (25-30%):
The main domains of this section are:
- Data model design: The learners need to have competence in defining tables, role-playing dimensions, quick measures, and cross-filter direction & relationship cardinality. The topic also requires their skills in designing a data model to fulfill the performance prerequisites, creating common data tables, and solving many-to-many relationships.
- Data model development: This objective requires one’s ability to create hierarchies, calculated tables, and calculated columns. It also covers your skills in establishing Q&A features, implementing row-level security functions, and applying security filtering and cross-filter direction.
- Creation of measures with DAX: The applicants should be able to utilize DAX in building multifaceted measures, use CALCULATE to maneuver filters, and utilize the fundamental statistical functions for enhancing data. This domain also requires their skills in creating semi-additive measures and implementing Time Intelligence with DAX.
- Model performance optimization: This module will measure your competence in enhancing cardinality levels through changing data types and summarization. It will also evaluate your skills in eliminating unnecessary columns and rows, creating and managing aggregations, and identifying poorly performing visuals, measures, and relationships.
3. Data Visualization (20-25%):
Here the candidates have to show their knowledge of:
- Creating reports: The examinees must be able to demonstrate their skills in importing custom visuals, configuring and formatting visualization, designing and configuring accessibility, and configuring automatic page refresh. This topic also requires competence in applying filtering and slicing, selecting suitable visualization types, and including visualization items in reports.
- Creating dashboards:This domain will measure the individuals’ skills in managing tiles within a dashboard, setting mobile view, adding dashboard themes, configuring data classification, configuring data alerts, and using Q&A features.
- Enriching reports for Usage: This area requires that the test takers develop competence in configuring bookmarks, creating custom tooltips, configuring Sync Slicers, and navigation for reports. It also covers their skills in exporting report data, utilizing selection pane, drill-through & cross filter.
4. Data Analysis (10-15%):
This section requires your skills in:
- Enhancing reports to expose insights: The candidates should have the expertise in personalizing visuals, applying filters & slicers and conditional formatting. They also need to demonstrate their skills in exploring statistical summary, creating reference lines with Analytics pane, and using Q&A visuals, among others.
- Caring out advanced analysis: This subject area covers your skills in identifying outliers, using binnings & groupings, conducting Time Series Analysis, and applying AI Insights. The students should also have competence in using decomposition tree visuals to dissect a measure and use Key Influencers for the exploration of dimensional variances.
5. Deliverables Deployment and Maintenance (10-15%):
The topics for this part are the following:
- Datasets management: In the framework of this subtopic, the applicants will be evaluated based on their skills in configuring incremental refresh settings, dataset scheduled refresh, and group membership for row-level security. It will also measure their skills in providing access to the datasets and certifying or promoting Power BI content.
- Workspaces creation and management: The test takers must have competence in assigning workspace roles, using deployment pipeline, updating and configuring workspace apps, and applying sensitivity labels for workspace content. It also requires their skills in importing, updating, and publishing assets in workspaces, as well as recommending the development lifecycle strategy.
The professionals with the Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate certification are qualified for a variety of job titles. These include a Junior Data Analyst, an Associate Analyst, an Associate Consultant, a Certified Retail Analyst, a Technology Support Analyst, a Digital Media Analyst, and a Network Analyst. The average salary for these positions is $52,000 per annum.
Use Microsoft DA-100 certification exam practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with DA-100 Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification DA-100 exam practice test questions and answers will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.
Microsoft DA-100 Exam Practice Test Questions, Microsoft DA-100 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our DA-100 Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Microsoft DA-100 exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase Microsoft DA-100 Exam Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.