Pass Test Prep CPHQ Certification Exams in First Attempt Easily
Latest Test Prep CPHQ Certification Exam Questions, Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
- Premium File 195 Questions & Answers
Last Update: Oct 12, 2021
- Study Guide 247 Pages
Download Free Test Prep CPHQ Practice Test, CPHQ Exam Practice Test Questions
Free VCE files for Test Prep CPHQ certification practice test questions and answers are uploaded by real users who have taken the exam recently. Sign up today to download the latest Test Prep CPHQ certification exam practice test questions.
Test Prep CPHQ Certification Practice Test Questions, Test Prep CPHQ Exam Practice Test Questions
Want to prepare by using Test Prep CPHQ certification exam practice test questions efficiently. 100% actual Test Prep CPHQ practice test questions and answers, study guide and training course from Exam-Labs provide a complete solution to pass. Test Prep CPHQ exam practice test questions and answers in VCE Format make it convenient to experience the actual test before you take the real exam. Pass with Test Prep CPHQ certification practice test questions and answers with Exam-Labs VCE files.
Passing the CPHQ test demonstrates your level of the healthcare quality competence and allows you to obtain the Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality certificate to prove your skills. This exam is available for both the U.S. residents and international candidates so that all the interested individuals can demonstrate their dedication to the profession. It is the only step you need to make throughout the whole certification process.
Preconditions for CPHQ Test
The National Association for Healthcare Quality made the CPHQ test available for anyone and this helped all the applicants to get a lot of new opportunities. So, if you are a specialist who wants to demonstrate their competency in the field of healthcare quality and excel in it, this is a chance for you. However, you need to understand that applying for the CPHQ exam is a remarkable and responsible action that you need to think about beforehand. That is why NAHQ recommends that the candidates judge their own readiness if they have not worked in the field for at least 2 years. It is not an entry-level option, so some knowledge of the sector is required as well as the experience related to it.
Details of CPHQ Test
The CPHQ exam is available in a computer-based format. It is an objective test with 140 multiple-choice questions to clear, and the answers of 15 of them will not be included in the overall score. All the questions will be presented in three options: recall, application, and analysis. The first type evaluates your knowledge of specific concepts and facts, while the second one requires that you interpret the given information and apply it to a situation. As for the analysis questions, they will measure your ability to solve problems, evaluate them, as well as integrate various information into a meaningful whole. To answer all the questions, you will be given 3 hours. At the end of this period, the questions should be cleared in such a way that your score is 73% or higher. Also, please note that you will need to pay for the application, so prepare $423 if you are a NAHQ member and $529 if you are not.
Syllabus of CPHQ Test
Knowing the exam content is what determinates your overall result. Therefore, you need to put all your efforts into the preparation process and remember the following topics:
1. Organizational Leadership
This section divides into three parts and has 35 questions in total. The areas included in them cover the following:
- Integration & Structure – For this subsection, you need to have knowledge of how to align safety and quality activities with strategic goals, lead change and facilitate it, and report resource needs to leadership. Your skills should include the ability to participate in the organization-wide strategic planning that is related to quality, facilitate the development of the quality structure, and assist in developing or evaluating data management systems;
- External Recognition, Accreditation, and Regulatory – The potential candidates have to possess the skills in assisting the organizations in maintaining awareness of regulatory and statutory and facilitating the communication with regulatory and accrediting bodies. It is also essential to be able to assist with accreditation or survey readiness and identify the appropriate certification, recognition options, and accreditation. Participating in the process for evaluating compliance with the external and internal requirements for service quality, gaps in the patient experience outcomes, service quality, and so on is also important;
- Communication, Training, and Education – The applicants will need to answer the questions that cover the details of designing, process, performance, and quality improvement training and the development of the survey preparation training. You need to be able to offer training and education on process, quality improvement, and performance.
2. Health Data Analytics
This part of the test will offer you 30 questions within two following sections:
- Data Management & Design – To ensure your success, you should know about the design of data collection plans that include sampling methodology, techniques and tools, as well as measure development. The area includes the evaluation of your skills in identifying the external data sources for comparison, collecting data and validating it, participating in identifying or selecting measures, and assisting in developing dashboards and scorecards;
- Analysis & Measurement – It is vital to have knowledge of using data management systems, tools to display data or evaluate a process, statistical process control, and statistics to describe data. If you know how to participate in external reporting, compare various data sources to establish benchmarks, and interpret data to support decision-making, you will be able to succeed in answering the questions from this area.
3. Performance & Process Improvement
The next section is also divided into two subtopics and has 40 questions. The subdomains include the following:
- Identification of the Opportunities for Improvement – This subsection tests your knowledge of promoting efficiency gains, discussing quality improvement opportunities, and developing projects or action plans. The students should also know how to identify the champions of the process;
- Evaluation & Implementation – To answer the questions from this subtopic, it is important to have the skills in evaluating team effectiveness and the success of performance improvement projects as well as participating in the monitoring of deliverables and project timelines. You have to know how to document the results of performance and process improvement and participate in using a range of the quality techniques and tools.
4. Patient Safety
The last part of the CPHQ exam has two sections with 20 questions in total. Here you need to learn the following:
- Assessment & Planning – The interested individuals require to have knowledge of how to assess the organization's culture of safety and participate in the risk management assessment activities. You should also understand how technology can enhance the patient safety program;
- Implementation & Evaluation – Your ability to use the safety principles, such as human factors engineering, systems thinking, and high reliability, is what you need to possess for this subsection. Moreover, you need to have the skills in integrating the safety concepts throughout the organization and facilitating the ongoing evaluation of the safety activities. The test takers should know how to participate in risk and safety management activities related to the root cause analysis, incident report review, effects analysis and failure mode, as well as unexpected/sentinel event review.
Career Path and CPHQ Test
When you pass the CPHQ exam, the certification you get will provide you with a lot of new opportunities. Thus, you will be able to go for the strategic and operational roles in leadership and management and perform the strategic and operational tasks in patient safety. The sectors that you can cover also include information management (measurement and analytics, design and data collection, communication) and quality/performance improvement and measurement (implementation and evaluation, planning, training). For example, you can become a Director – Health Equity, an Executive Director – Quality & Safety, a Clinical Quality Program Director, a Quality/Risk Director, or a Patient & Associate Safety Program Manager with an average annual salary of about $17,500-$122,000.
So when looking for preparing, you need Test Prep CPHQ certification practice test questions and answers, study guide and complete training course to study. Open in Avanset VCE Player & study in real exam environment. However, Test Prep CPHQ exam practice test questions in VCE format are updated and checked by experts so that you can download Test Prep CPHQ certification exam practice test questions and answers files in VCE format.
Test Prep CPHQ Certification Exam Practice Test Questions, Test Prep CPHQ Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers
Do you have questions about our Test Prep CPHQ certification practice test questions and answers or any of our products? If you are not clear about our Test Prep CPHQ certification exam practice test questions, you can read the FAQ below.
Purchase Test Prep CPHQ Certification Training Products Individually
Notice before download file
Please keep in mind before downloading file you need to install Avanset Exam
Simulator Software to open VCE files. Click here to download software.