Pass Microsoft MS-300 Exam in First Attempt Easily
Latest Microsoft MS-300 Practice Test Questions, Exam Dumps
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
Coming soon. We are working on adding products for this exam.
Microsoft MS-300 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft MS-300 Exam dumps
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Microsoft MS-300 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Microsoft MS-300 Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork exam dumps questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Microsoft certification MS-300 exam dumps questions and answers, study guide, training course.
The Teamwork Administrators are some of the most suitable professionals when deploying critical Microsoft services and applications. This is why there are a lot of specialists who want to obtain the Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate certificate, which comes with many benefits. It requires that you pass two exams that include Microsoft MS-300 and Microsoft MS-301. However, you should start with the MS-300 certification test.
Prerequisites and target audience
The intention of the Microsoft MS-300 exam is to measure if an applicant has well-built skills in administering Microsoft 365 Teamwork. This test is ideal for the Teamwork Administrators as they can perform the tasks of configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 in addition to Azure workloads, which are all about efficiency, effectiveness in collaboration, as well as adoption. Their responsibilities also include managing apps and services and supporting architectures that meet the business demands.
The test takers are required to have a principal comprehension of the points for integration using apps as well as services, such as Office, Stream, Power Apps, Microsoft Graph, and Flow. They must know how the integration of apps and services for third parties is performed. Additional knowledge requires an understanding of SQL, PowerShell, networking, Windows, DNS, Active Directory, etc.
Important exam details
Microsoft MS-300 is expected to have 40-60 questions presented in various formats. These types include active screen, mark review, best answer, multiple choice, review screen, build list, case study, and so on. The entire process takes 150 minutes. The students should get 700 points to pass the test with flying colors. The cost of the exam is $165 and the languages that you can choose from include English and Japanese.
There are a few more things that you need to know about the Microsoft MS-300 exam. One of them is that after passing the test, the associated certificate will only be valid for 2 years. So, if you plan to keep your certification status, you will have to take the exam again. Microsoft also has a pretty clear retake policy for its tests. If you are unable to get the passing score at your first attempt, you can take your exam again after 24 hours. If you are still unable to ace it, you will have to wait 14 days. The candidates have a total of five attempts, and if they are still unable to complete their test, they will have to wait a whole year to be able to retake it. You should also know that you will have to pay the full price for the voucher every time you retake your exam.
Detailed exam outline
One of the most important things that you need to understand about the Microsoft MS-300 exam is that it is difficult only when you are poorly prepared. The only way to pass this test is to focus on the concepts and try to understand them as best you can. Once you clear these concepts and learn how to complete certain tasks, it will be easier for you to answer all the questions included in the MS-300 certification test.
There are various domains covered in the Microsoft MS-300 test and each section measures your skills in different ways. They include the following:
- Managing SharePoint Online: The first topic makes up about 35-40% of the exam questions, which means that it covers the most amount of the content in comparison with other areas. In this section of the test, the students will have to perform a variety of tasks, such as maintaining and monitoring SharePoint Online service, managing SharePoint online, configuring guess access, managed metadata, customizations and apps, as well as configuring sit collections and hub sites.
- Administering OneDrive for Business: The next objective makes up about 25-30% of the whole exam content and its main method of measuring one’s skills is to test how well the applicants can maintain and monitor OneDrive services, manage syncing security, manage security and sharing, manage groups and users, as well as manage and configure OneDrive for business.
- Configuring and Maintaining Teams: This domain covers 20-25% of the content. You will be evaluated on the skills in maintaining and monitoring Teams services, managing the Teams environment, planning authentication and identity for Teams, and lastly configuring and planning Teams settings.
- Configuring Workload Integrations: The last section in the Microsoft MS-300 exam has the least weight as it only makes 15-20% of the whole content. The learners will have to complete the following tasks: integrating M365 workloads, managing stream capabilities, and managing Yammer capabilities.
Employment and salary potential
If you are someone who is trying to start a career in the IT field, one of the main things you should do is get the right certification. This is because the IT industry is only interested in those individuals who bring some special skills to the table. With the help of the relevant certificate, you can easily learn the best skills. If you are able to ace the Microsoft MS-300 exam and earn the certification, there are a slew of job openings waiting for you. Some of the top positions that you can apply for after obtaining the Microsoft certificate are:
- Information Technology System Administrator;
- SharePoint Administrator;
- System Administrator;
- Teamwork Administrator.
One of the best things about getting Microsoft certified is that you will earn a much higher salary compared to your non-certified colleagues. It is estimated that anyone with the Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate certification can easily get around $80,000 per year.
Use Microsoft MS-300 certification exam dumps, practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with MS-300 Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Microsoft certification MS-300 exam dumps will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.