Pass VMware VCP-DW 2020 Certification Exams in First Attempt Easily
Latest VMware VCP-DW 2020 Certification Exam Dumps, Practice Test Questions
Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test!
VMware VCP-DW 2020 Certification Practice Test Questions, VMware VCP-DW 2020 Exam Dumps
Want to prepare by using VMware VCP-DW 2020 certification exam dumps. 100% actual VMware VCP-DW 2020 practice test questions and answers, study guide and training course from Exam-Labs provide a complete solution to pass. VMware VCP-DW 2020 exam dumps questions and answers in VCE Format make it convenient to experience the actual test before you take the real exam. Pass with VMware VCP-DW 2020 certification practice test questions and answers with Exam-Labs VCE files.
The VCP-DW 2020 (VMware Certified Professional – Digital Workspace) certification is designed to validate one’s skills in configuring, deploying, managing, maintaining, performing, and optimizing the basic troubleshooting tasks of VMware Workspace ONE as well as the related solutions. It also confirms the candidates’ ability to correctly recognize and distinguish the needed supporting components and products.
VMware VCP-DW 2020: Requirements
The target candidates for this certification have working knowledge of the VMware Workspace ONE platform. They possess the skills required to install, manage, configure, perform, and maintain its basic troubleshooting. They also know about software, implementation, and infrastructure design.
The individuals should have at least six months of general experience in the IT field and another six months in the VMware domain installing and configuring the VMware Workspace ONE platform. It is recommended that the applicants without any prior VCP certification attend one of the training courses before attempting the prerequisite exam.
VMware VCP-DW 2020: Exam Overview
To get the VMware VCP-DW 2020 certification, you must pass the qualifying exam, which is 2V0-61.20. This test is made up of 70 questions covering single- and multiple-choice formats. The time allotted for its completion is 105 minutes. To register for the exam, the students should pay the fee of $250 and register with Pearson VUE.
The VMware 2V0-61.20 exam is available in the English language and can be taken as a proctored option. The passing score for the test is 300 points, which means that the candidates who do not earn up to this point would have to retake this exam. To avoid retaking the test, it is recommended that the learners study the topics in detail before sitting for the exam.
VMware VCP-DW 2020: Exam Syllabus
All in all, the VMware 2V0-61.20 exam covers seven domains. It is critical to understand the components of each objective under these areas before taking the test. There are various ways that the candidates can develop their skills, which include attending the recommended training courses or going through self-study. Whatever preparation option you want to explore, it is important to understand all the sections of the exam. Therefore, it is essential to look at the highlights of the content of the certification test. Thus, you need to learn the following:
Architectures & Technologies
- Differentiating and illustrating the differences between logical architecture and physical architecture;
- Distinguishing between Cloud computing & on-premise EMM+ Identity Access Management solutions;
- Differentiating among different OEM Providers;
- Explaining high availability and disaster recovery;
- Explaining and defining Identity & Access Management Concepts;
- Differentiating between modern management and traditional management;
- Explaining authentication methods, including 2-factor authentication, Identity Bridging, Kerberos, Mobile SSO, SAML, and SAML Transformation.
Products & Solutions
- Identifying IDM + UEM elements and sub-elements, including Secure Email Gateway, ENS, and Enterprise System Connector;
- Differentiating and matching use cases with the VMware products according to best practices;
- Identifying and describing VMware Disaster Recovery, Scalability, ad HA;
- Explaining Workspace One Intelligence and AirWatch SDK.
Planning & Designing
This domain does not have objectives that will be tested. It is recommended that the candidates go through the official website at the time of preparing for the exam to check for the updated topics.
Installing, Configuring, & Setup
- Identifying infrastructure prerequisites, including minimums, maximums, and advisable sizing prerequisites, database versions, OS version support, directory services, and email infrastructure;
- Installing and configuring UEM components, including ESC, IDM-C, SEG, UAG, and ACC;
- Configuring Edge Services, including Content Gateway and Tunnel;
- Installing and configuring IDM elements, such as native connectors, configure IDPs and directories;
- Configuring the UEM environment;
- Configuring APIs;
- Configuring Directory Services, including users and groups;
- Configuring Certificate Authority Integration;
- Configuring Mobile Email Management, including PowerShell integration, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, G-Suit, and SEG.
Performance-Tuning, Upgrades, & Optimization
This domain doesn’t have any testable objectives as well.
Troubleshooting & Repairing
- Matching logs to use cases;
- Detecting networking configuration problems;
- Identifying Endpoint enrollments as well as management issues;
- Identifying End-user App Authentication problems;
- Identifying console administration problems.
Administrative & Operation Tasks
- Configuring and managing the device profiles for desktop and mobile endpoint OS, including Windows 10, Android, and iOS;
- Configuring and managing certificate templates and certificate authority;
- Managing Organization Groups and Assignment Groups;
- Adding and managing Admin and Users group, including Basic and Directory;
- Adding, assigning, and managing apps;
- Adding, assigning, and managing content;
- Configuring and managing email policies;
- Configuring and managing compliance policies for desktop and mobile endpoints;
- Performing device management on the device endpoints;
- Adding and managing web apps and SaaS on VMware IDM;
- Creating reporting, including UEM reporting, IDM reporting, and Workspace ONE intelligence;
- Managing Admin and user access on the vIDM Console;
- Adding and managing access policy in vIDM, and conditional access;
- Managing authentication methods in vIDM;
- Configuring privacy and security controls;
- Creating automation;
- Creating reports and dashboards with the use of Workspace ONE Intelligence.
VMware VCP-DW 2020: Career Opportunities and Salary Potential
Obtaining the VMware Certified Professional – Digital Workspace 2020 certification has a lot of advantages. For a start, you can expand your career outlook to explore new and exciting job roles. Some of the positions that you can consider after getting certified include an Operational Technologist, a VMware Engineer, a Professional Service Engineer, a Systems Administrator, a VMware Architect, a Virtual Infrastructure System Administration Support, and many others. When it comes to the salary outlook, you can expect to earn an average of $95,000 per annum. The actual payment that a person receives will depend on his/her job title, type of organization, as well as years of experience.
So when looking for preparing, you need VMware VCP-DW 2020 certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide and complete training course to study. Open in Avanset VCE Player & study in real exam environment. However, VMware VCP-DW 2020 exam practice test questions in VCE format are updated and checked by experts so that you can download VMware VCP-DW 2020 certification exam dumps in VCE format.