VMware 5V0-62.19 Practice Test Questions, VMware 5V0-62.19 Exam dumps
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with VMware 5V0-62.19 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with VMware 5V0-62.19 VMware Workspace ONE Design and Advanced Integration Specialist exam dumps questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with VMware certification 5V0-62.19 exam dumps questions and answers, study guide, training course.
Nowadays, if you want to take charge and do something about your career, it is best if you try to earn a certificate. There are many providers that are helping the young professionals from around the world. So, if you want to gain a deep understanding of the identity provider integration and configuration, single sign-on authentication, multi-factor authentication, and application access rights, you can opt for the VMware certification program. It offers the VMware Workspace ONE Design & Advanced Integration Specialist 2021 certificate, which requires that you pass the VMware 5V0-62.19 exam.
VMware 5V0-62.19: Main Prerequisites
Before you go for the VMware 5V0-62.19 test, you need to know several details. First of all, this is the only exam that you need to pass to get certified. Also, you should know that there are no strict limitations on who can or cannot opt for this path, but there are different situations when the potential candidates can pursue it.
Thus, this can be the very first time you try to get a certification from this vendor, or you can be a holder of the VCP-DW certificate of such years as 2018, 2019, 2020, or 2021. The second option is still in progress and will be released soon for the interested individuals. You will only need to attend certain training courses and the certification will be yours. On the other hand, the first option offers you to obtain the current VCP-DW certificate, attend one of the recommended courses, and pass the 5V0-62.19 test.
Also, please note that it is imperative for each candidate to have at least a little experience with the technology if they want to pass the exam. At the very least, you should be well versed in supporting, deploying, and designing the Workspace ONE app catalog. The applicants should also have some knowledge and skills in integrating and configuring an identity provider.
VMware 5V0-62.19: General Overview
If you are thinking about sitting for the VMware 5V0-62.19 exam, there are a few things that you need to know. It is 100 minutes long and each candidate will have to answer 60 questions. The items are based on the multiple- and single-choice formats, so be ready that their types can differ. It is easy to understand that time management will play an important role during this certification test.
The minimum passing score for this exam is 300 points. The voucher costs $250, and you will be able to take this test in English only. It is a proctored exam that is delivered through Pearson VUE. In order to register for the test, you have to go to the VMware website and register yourself with your email address. After that, just follow the subsequent instructions to complete your registration.
The VMware 5V0-62.19 test covers various sections, and there are plenty of them. This means that you need to pay close attention to each topic if you want to be ready for the exam questions. All in all, the overall content contains the following objectives:
- Section 1: Introduction – There are no testable objectives;
- Section 2: Authentication Method Deep-Dive – This one also has no testable objectives;
- Section 3: Mobile SSO – It covers the skills in outlining the workflow of Android and iOS Mobile SSO as well as configuring Mobile SSO for iOS native apps and Mobile SSO for Android native apps;
- Section 4: Single Sign-On for App – The fourth domain will evaluate your skills in configuring web app SSO with SAML protocol or with OAuth 2.0 protocol;
- Section 5: Azure AD and Office 365 Integration – In the next topic, you will find the details of the usage of Azure AD along with Workspace ONE and identification of the implantation flow that you should use. It also includes the information of the steps of integrating Azure AD as a 3rd party identity provider for Workspace ONE and the steps of configuring Office 365 SSO with the VMware Identity Manager;
- Section 6: Integration with Okta – Here, you will need to prove that you have all the required knowledge to add the Okta apps to Workspace ONE as well as outline the workflow of Okta integration and steps of the integration of Okta as an identity or as a service provider;
- Section 7: Additional 3rd Party IDP Integration – The objectives here cover the steps of integrating with AD FS or PING, configuration of an identity provider in the VMware Identity Manager console and modification of the access policies to accommodate the integrated identity providers. Your skill set should also include the knowledge of how to configure authentication methods for the integrated identity providers;
- Section 8: Advanced Configurations – To answer the questions from this subject area, you need to have knowledge of how to configure the steps of the workflow of the UAG identity bridging. Also, it is important to know how to outline the steps of the incorporating possible IP restrictions into Conditional Access and the high-level steps of the configuration of KCD and SEG.;
- Section 9: Workspace ONE AirLift – The next domain is about the outline of the steps of the Workspace ONE AirLift deployment. The details that you have to know about include the migration of collections and apps from SCCM to Workspace ONE UEM and enrollment of the Windows 10 endpoints required into co-management;
- Section 10: Integrating with Horizon – Here, you can face with only one objective that covers the analysis and application of the VIDM connector for Horizon;
- Section 11: Workspace ONE Design Course Introduction & Plan It – This area doesn’t have any testable objectives;
- Section 12: Workspace ONE Design Fundamentals & Plan Them – There are no objectives to cover;
- Section 13: Identifying Use Cases – In the framework of this module, a potential candidate has to know how to identify the key Workspace ONE UEM use cases, key Horizon use cases, and design considerations when the joint VMware solutions are integrated;
- Section 14: Creating Logical & Physical Designs – The objectives of this topic cover the design of the high-level logical solution architecture, analysis, as well as various application methods;
- Section 15: Workspace ONE Solution Delivery – The last section doesn’t have any testable objectives as well.
VMware 5V0-62.19: Career Benefits
There is no denying the fact that once you ace the VMware 5V0-62.19 exam, you will find it easier to get better jobs. There are loads of companies out there that are looking for the certified individuals. Thus, some of the positions that you can apply for include a Workspace ONE Engineer, a Senior Systems Engineer, a Technical Product Manager, an EUC Technical Support Engineer, a Software Engineer, and a Senior Desktop Engineer. The average annual salary that you can earn by landing one of these job roles can be from about $105,000 to $179,000.
Use VMware 5V0-62.19 certification exam dumps, practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with 5V0-62.19 VMware Workspace ONE Design and Advanced Integration Specialist practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest VMware certification 5V0-62.19 exam dumps will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.