CAS-002: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification Video Training Course Outline
Business Influences and Associat...
Risk Mitigation Planning - Strat...
Security-Privacy Policies and Pr...
Business Influences and Associated Security Risks
CAS-002: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification Video Training Course Info
Gain in-depth knowledge for passing your exam with Exam-Labs CAS-002: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certification video training course. The most trusted and reliable name for studying and passing with VCE files which include CompTIA CASP+ CAS-002 practice test questions and answers, study guide and exam practice test questions. Unlike any other CAS-002: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) video training course for your certification exam.
The CASP+ (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner) credential is awarded to the professionals who has passed the CAS-002 exam. To pass this test, one must go through a rigorous preparation process. This process includes enrolling for a training course and accessing other study materials. The video course prepares you to pass this important certification exam and attain this most coveted vendor-neutral CASP+ credential. This training is for those individuals who really want to go beyond just managing technology. In this case, you’ll obtain advanced skills in cybersecurity that include how to implement systems security within given frameworks and policies.
The course equips you with skills and knowledge to carry out enterprise security measures, research and analysis, risk management, communications, how to integrate computing, and also business disciplines. You will learn about conceptualizing, designing, and engineering of secure solutions in complex business environments. It basically prepares you to know how to think critically across various security spectrums, as well as propose and implement solutions as a result.
The training is delivered through a series of video lectures that cover all the required exam topics and content. The content is broken down into simple and easy to understand bits. The other aspects of this course are the quizzes and simulations that are included after each topic. The quizzes are designed for the purpose of helping you evaluate your understanding of the topics and concepts already covered. Once you know your weak areas, you will be in a good position to improve on them so that you can have a higher chance of passing your exam. On the other hand, the simulations are included for your practice. This way, you’ll be able to solve system security challenges in a real-world environment.
- Experience of 10 years in IT administration with 5 years of a hands-on experience
- Valid CompTIA Security+ certification or equivalent experience
- Enterprise security, including domains, such as operations and infrastructure concepts, various techniques and requirements
- How to analyze risk through the interpretation of trend data. You should also be in a position to anticipate cyber defence requirements for the purpose of meeting business goals
- Expanding security-related control topics to cover mobile and other small devices, and software vulnerability
- Integration of cloud and virtualization technologies into an enterprise infrastructure that’s secure
- Implementation of cryptographic techniques like Block chain-cryptocurrency and mobile device encryption
- Type of questions: multiple choice, performance based
- Number of questions: 90
- Duration: 165 minutes
- Passing score: Pass/Fail (no scaled scores)
- Languages: English
- Certification validity: 3 years
Note: The CAS-002 exam was retired in October, 2018. The current version is CAS-003.
- Risk Management
- Enterprise Security Architecture
- Enterprise Security Operations
- Technical Integration of Enterprise Security
- Research, Development & Collaboration
- Candidates preparing for their CompTIA CAS-002 exam
- IT professionals with an experience of about 10 years, 5 of these – in technical security
- Information security professionals
- Security analysts
- Security architects
Becoming a cybersecurity professional takes time and resources. Finding the right course makes it easier for you to reach your goal of becoming one. Cybersecurity is one area that has faced a lot of challenges. There are many threats to systems network that if they are not taken care of can bring losses to enterprises. Enterprise network security is obviously a priority. With this CompTIA CAS-002 course, you will be equipped with skills and knowledge to help you pass the exam, attain the CASP+ certification, and more importantly, become a cybersecurity expert.
- Security architect
- Security engineer
- Systems engineer
- Cybersecurity analyst
- Cybersecurity engineer
- Information assurance analyst
The certificate holders can earn average annual salaries of between $43,130 and $123,126 per annum depending on their experience.
Pay a fraction of the cost to study with Exam-Labs CAS-002: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certification video training course. Passing the certification exams have never been easier. With the complete self paced exam prep solution including CAS-002: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certification video training course, practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions and study guide, you have nothing to worry about for your next certification exam.