CLO-001: CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certification Video Training Course Outline
Domain 1 - Characteristics of Cl...
Domain 2 - Cloud Computing and B...
Domain 3 - Technical Perspective...
Domain 4 - Steps to Successful A...
Domain 5 - Impact and Changes of...
Domain 6 - Risks and Consequence...
Domain 1 - Characteristics of Cloud Services from a Business Perspect
CLO-001: CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certification Video Training Course Info
Gain in-depth knowledge for passing your exam with Exam-Labs CLO-001: CompTIA Cloud Essentials certification video training course. The most trusted and reliable name for studying and passing with VCE files which include CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ CLO-001 practice test questions and answers, study guide and exam practice test questions. Unlike any other CLO-001: CompTIA Cloud Essentials video training course for your certification exam.
If you are thinking of going into Cloud computing, then this CompTIA course is right for you. You will gain practical skills that you will use in offering Cloud-based solutions to enterprises. The training covers basic principles of Cloud computing in a greater depth. It prepares you to pass the entry-level CLO-001 exam to attain the most sought-after CompTIA Cloud Essentials certification. This is one credential that you can never go wrong with. This is because companies and businesses are moving more towards the Cloud computing business model and now recruiting the Cloud-based experts. As an entry-level certificate, it does not require any technical experience. However, basic computer skills are highly recommended.
The instructor-led training course delivered through video lectures covers some areas, such as Cloud types, how to adopt Cloud, and its impacts, risks, and the kind of consequences involved. It is designed to help you master all the exam objectives and be in a position to perform the tasks involved in a real-life situation. Video lectures, practice quizzes, and labs, or simulations that are performance-based are also included in the course. The practical labs are involved to help you gain practical skills that you would utilise in providing a solution when confronted with a real-world challenge. The practice exam questions will give you so much needed boost in your exam prep. The more you practice with these questions, the more you will understand the areas that you still need to work on and know your readiness for your exam.
- Understanding common terms and explanations of Cloud computing with examples provided
- Describing Cloud computing and virtualization, and their relationship with each other
- Understanding examples of Cloud computing
- Underlining Cloud computing, its various definitions, and their differences or commonalities
- Identifying various organizations that might be in need of Cloud computing
- Identifying organizations where Cloud computing may not be of any benefit
- Differentiating between different kinds of Clouds, such as XaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Understanding similar and different attributes of Cloud computing and outsourcing
- Scalability, security, hardware independence, variable cost, and over-the-Internet distribution
- Describing how Cloud computing adds value to business
- Understanding various public and private Clouds and their differences, their technical risks and challenges, and their impact on application infrastructure and development process
- Understanding the steps to be followed in adopting Cloud computing
- Understanding the impact and changes of Cloud computing on the ITSM (IT Service Management)
- Understanding the risks and consequences involved in Cloud computing
- Type of questions: multiple choice
- Number of questions: 50
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Passing score: 720
- Languages: English, Japanese, and Portuguese
- Certification validity: Lifetime
- Candidates preparing for the CLO-001 certification exam
- Any business and non-technical staff who are seeking proficiency in Cloud computing
- Business process owners
- Business analysts
- IT staff
Data safety is any business concern. Armed with the right skills and knowledge, you will be better placed to provide the Cloud computing solutions in a business environment. This CompTIA course prepares you to pass the CLO-001 exam and eventually attain the vendor-neutral Cloud Essentials certification.
- Business analyst
- Cloud computing specialist
- Senior systems analyst
- Project leader
- Computing security consultant
- Networking security consult
This CompTIA certification will give you access to great job opportunities that can earn you an average annual salary of up to $65,000.
Pay a fraction of the cost to study with Exam-Labs CLO-001: CompTIA Cloud Essentials certification video training course. Passing the certification exams have never been easier. With the complete self paced exam prep solution including CLO-001: CompTIA Cloud Essentials certification video training course, practice test questions and answers, exam practice test questions and study guide, you have nothing to worry about for your next certification exam.