About This Course
The Cisco 300-101 course is designed to equip the students with the ability to plan, implement, troubleshoot, and verify business networks, as well as to work on advanced voice, video, security, and wireless solutions. The training covers all the features of CCNP Routing & Switching. The course prepares you for the 300-101 ROUTE exam, which is a qualifying test for obtaining the CCNP R&S certification. Therefore, it is an ideal training for anyone who wishes to have a professional Cisco career.
- Knowledge of the CCNA R&S certification exam topics
- Valid CCNA Routing and Switching certification
- Own CCNP ROUTE course book
- Fundamental knowledge of the route protocols, subnetting, and configuring of the router CLI
- Own emulators or simulators that are used while learning this course because they are not provided
- Cisco Packet Tracer or Virtual Internet Routing Lab because it is recognized as the preparatory software for Cisco
What will you learn?
- You will learn advanced concepts and ideas related to IPs
- You will learn the techniques of creating filter routes and prefix lists
- You will learn the topics covered in the Implementing Cisco IP Routing (300-101 ROUTE) exam
- You will also learn how to use infrastructure access-lists, IPsec, and time-based access to configure security
- You will gather relevant practical concepts that will help you in the real world scenarios
The Cisco 300-101 course is a training geared towards helping the students to get routing knowledge and skills that are needed for an individual to have a successful career. The training covers the topics included in Cisco 300-101 ROUTE, which is a certification exam that includes both the CCNP R&S and CCDP certifications. The Cisco tutorial will teach you all the advanced topics required for IP’s and many others. The course will show you how to use IPsec, infrastructure access-lists and time based access-list to configure security. You will be taught how to go about creating prefix lists, filtering routes, and much more.
The course not only gives the students the knowledge needed to pass the 300-101 certification exam, but it also provides them with the skills that will help you a great deal in the real work. With the CCDP and CCNP R&S credentials, you will have the authority and ability to use the advanced form of IP addressing, as well as implementing and routing the highly scalable and secured Cisco routers along with Cisco ASA firewalls that have already been connected with IPv6, LANs, and WANs.
The Cisco 300-101 course is targeted at the students who passed the CCNA R&S certification exam or those who are planning to take it. The training is also suitable for the individuals who hold the CCNA R&S certificate and are planning to proceed to professional and advanced level of the CCNP credential. The course is also an ideal training for the employees who wish to get a professional certificate in the Cisco career. It is good for anyone who already has the normal fundamentals but is looking forward to advance the knowledge to a higher level in networking.
The Cisco 300-101 course involves various content modules, including IP addressing, summarization, subnetting, and VLSM, routing fundamentals, IPv6 fundamentals, RIPng implementation, operation of MP-BGP IPv6, and using AAA to manage Cisco router. Other content modules include IPv4 default routing and static implementation, and fundamentals of VPN technologies.
After completing this course, you will also have the ability to configure security solutions of routing that support both the branch offices and mobile workers of an enterprise.
Cisco 300-101 is a great course that will prepare you adequately for the 300-101 ROUTE certification test. Taking this training is the easiest way to get your CCNP Routing & Switching credential.
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Technical Support Engineer
What will you be able to implement after completing this course?
- You will be able to know all the concepts needed to take and pass the Cisco 300-101 ROUTE exam
- You will be able to apply routing and advanced IP addressing to implement scalable Cisco routers connected to IPv6, WANs, and LANs
- You will be able to configure the security solutions of routing, which support the small offices and the mobile networks