Cisco CLCEI 300-820 Practice Test Questions, Cisco CLCEI 300-820 Exam dumps
Looking to pass your tests the first time. You can study with Cisco CLCEI 300-820 certification practice test questions and answers, study guide, training courses. With Exam-Labs VCE files you can prepare with Cisco 300-820 Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions exam dumps questions and answers. The most complete solution for passing with Cisco certification CLCEI 300-820 exam dumps questions and answers, study guide, training course.
Passing the Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (300-820 CLCEI) exam is required for obtaining two certifications, namely Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Collaboration and Cisco Certified Specialist – Collaboration Cloud & Edge Implementation. This test measures the candidates’ competency in collaboration Cloud & edge solutions, Cisco WebEx Teams hybrid & emerging technologies, as well as expressway configurations.
Cisco 300-820: Prerequisites
The Cisco 300-820 exam is intended for the practitioners who perform the roles of a Collaboration Engineer or a Collaboration Administrator. These individuals should have a solid understanding of networking technologies as well as key Cisco collaboration technologies. They also need to have the expertise in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) as well as Extensible Messaging & Presence Protocol (XMPP) signaling protocol fundamentals and be aware of collaboration call control basics of Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
There are no formal prerequisites for taking this certification test but the candidates need to develop a good comprehension of its topics to be able to tackle the exam questions. It is also recommended that the applicants have experience of at least three to five years in implementing collaboration solutions.
Cisco 300-820: Details
The Cisco 300-820 exam has the allocated duration of 90 minutes and is delivered in the English language only. To register for it, you need to create an account with Pearson VUE, the Cisco testing partner, and pay the fee of $300. To prepare for this certification exam, the applicants are recommended to enroll for the official training course, Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI), offered on the vendor’s webpage.
The successful completion of the Cisco 300-820 test leads to the Cisco Certified Specialist – Collaboration Cloud & Edge Implementation certification and satisfies the concentration exam requirement for the CCNP Collaboration certificate. To earn this professional-level option, the individuals are also required to pass the core test known as Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (350-801 CLCOR). The CCNP Collaboration certification is valid for three years from the moment of its obtainment. After the expiration of this term, it must be renewed. The recertification process entails passing extra exams, completing Cisco educational activities, or a combination of both.
Cisco 300-820: Topics
The Cisco 300-820 exam validates the knowledge and skills of the professionals in a wide range of areas. The content of this certification test revolves around four domains. Let’s have a closer look at these topics and the skills covered within them.
Core Concepts – 25%
Within this topic, the applicants should prove that they are capable of performing the following tasks:
- Describing the complexities of NAT within a Collaboration environment;
- Describing the function of TURN, STUNI, and ICE;
- Describing Expressway media traversal;
- Describing protocol interworking within Expressway (including SIP < > H.323 as well as IPv4 & IPv6);
- Describing Expressway Licensing (including option keys; license consumption; release key);
- Describing the SIP media encryption mode (including auto; best effort; force unencrypted; force encrypted);
- Describing the Expressway Core dial plan components (including transforms; zones; regular expressions; search rules; pipes & links);
- Describing the core Expressway settings (including network interfaces; certificates; DNS; QoS; network firewall rules; clustering);
- Describing the Expressway backup as well as restoring procedure (cluster & stand alone).
Primary Expressway Configurations – 25%
This subject area measures the following skills of the candidates:
- Configuring the core Expressway settings (including DNS; certificates; clustering; network firewall rules; QoS; network interfaces);
- Configuring the Expressway Core dial plan components (including transforms; zones; search rules; pipes & links; regular expressions);
- Configuring toll fraud avoiding within the Expressway series (without custom CPL scripts);
- Configuring a Business to Business collaboration solution (including neighbor zones; traversal zones; search rules; transforms; certificates; DNS records; SIP trunk integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager);
- Troubleshooting a Business to Business collaboration solution.
Mobile & Remote Access – 25%
To deal with the questions from this domain, the examinees need to prove that they are proficient in:
- Configuring a Mobile & Remote Access solution (including DNS records types; certificates, HTTP allow list; Unified Communications traversal zones; Unified Communications configuration within Expressway; SIP trunk security profile within Cisco Unified Communications Manager);
- Troubleshooting a Mobile & Remote Access solution.
Cisco WebEx Technologies – 25%
This last section revolves around the abilities of the test takers that are as follows:
- Describing the signaling as well as media flows utilized within a Cisco WebEx Video Mesh deployment;
- Configuring WebEx Hybrid Services/Connector (including Calendar Service, such as Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, One Button to Push; Message Service; Directory Services; Video Mesh);
- Describing Cisco Jabber for Cloud as well as Hybrid deployments using Cisco WebEx Messenger.
It is important to mention that Cisco can add other topics to the exam syllabus without prior notice. The above-mentioned domains are just the general guidelines for the learners.
Cisco 300-820: Career Opportunities
Acing the Cisco 300-820 exam and obtaining the corresponding certifications open doors to a successful career in the IT field. There is a host of career opportunities for the certified individuals, even for those who have just earned the certificate and do not yet have any working experience. The companies always tend to employ the professionals with the IT certification as it serves as confirmation that they have undergone the relevant training and possess sufficient knowledge of Cisco enabled networks. Some of the job roles that will be available to you after getting certified are outlined below:
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network Architect
- Systems Engineer
- Solutions Architect
- Help Desk Analyst
The holders of the Cisco Certified Specialist – Collaboration Cloud & Edge Implementation and CCNP Collaboration certificates can also count on a decent salary. Thus, holding the position of a Network Architect, you can earn from $80,000 to $154,000 per annum. The title of a Solutions Architect can bring you from $75,000 to $159,000 per year.
Use Cisco CLCEI 300-820 certification exam dumps, practice test questions, study guide and training course - the complete package at discounted price. Pass with 300-820 Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions practice test questions and answers, study guide, complete training course especially formatted in VCE files. Latest Cisco certification CLCEI 300-820 exam dumps will guarantee your success without studying for endless hours.